The Galaxy S7 (and the Galaxy S7 edge) are capable of a wide range of tasks, but it’s time to get down to the really important stuff — like learning how to take a screenshot on these devices.
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy veteran, you’re probably wondering what’s going to happen next.
I’ve been there, done that, and have the screenshot to prove it.
In contrast, if you’re unfamiliar with Samsung phones, you might be surprised by how many different ways there are to capture screenshots, and by what you can do with them once they’ve been captured.
Take a look at the various methods Samsung employs for taking a screenshot Samsung galaxy S7 at a moment’s notice.
What are the purpose of taking screenshots of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
When the following situations arise on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge, you may want to consider taking a screenshot Samsung galaxy(print screen):
- You want to show off your gaming/app achievements to your friends;
- You must share a Google map location with your audience
- Instead of sharing the URL of a webpage, you want to share the content of that webpage.
- You want to keep track of all of your online purchases;
In any case, taking screenshot Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge is a simple process.
To print the Galaxy S7 screen, you do not need any additional apps.
Actually, there are at least three different methods for taking screenshots on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge that do not require the use of any third-party apps.
Also included in this guide is information on how to make use of the new screen capture screen samsung feature in the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, scroll capture, which allows you to take screenshots on the Galaxy S7 for long web pages or app pages that require more than one screen.
Capturing a Screenshot
Taking screenshots is one of the most common things people do with their smartphones, whether it’s to share a hilarious text message discussion with a friend or to send funny Tinder profiles to your bestie.
The Galaxy S7, like other Samsung devices, takes screenshots in a different way than other Android phones, which require you to hold down the power button and the volume down key at the same time to capture a screenSamsung a screen shot.
The following are the various methods for taking a screen shot on the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Method 1: How to take a screenshot by pressing the button
A screen shot on a Galaxy S phone can be taken using this method, which has been proven time and time again.
1. Prepare the app or screen that you want to capture screen samsung and make sure it is ready to go.
2. Using both of your hands, press and hold both of your home and power buttons at the same time.
3. It can be a little difficult to use on these larger phones, but it is perfectly functional.
A short flashing animation will appear along with the camera shutter sound, which will indicate that everything is in working order.
4. Once you’ve taken the screenshot, you’ll be able to view it in the Gallery app, Samsung’s built-in “My Files” file browser, or in Google Photos if you prefer to use that service instead.
5. You can find the screenshots in the /pictures/screenshots directory if you’re using the command line or the Android File Transfer tool to get them from your computer.
Method 2: Bixby’s voice method is as follows:
You can take a screenshot using the SAMSUNG Bixby feature, which allows you to command it with your voice.
- First and foremost, make certain that the Voice wake-up feature is enabled.
- After that, select the screen that you want to save.
- Now say “Hello, Bixby,” followed by the phrase “Take a screenshot.”
- You did a fantastic job! Your screenshot can be found in the Gallery section.
Method 3: Using the Palm Swipe, take a picture
1. Take a screenshot by touching the screen with the side of your hand and swiping across the screen from left to right, or vice versa, to capture it.
2. Swipe-to-capture on the palm swipe is enabled by default, but if it has been disabled, you can turn it back on by following the instructions below.
- Choosing Apps from the Home screen is the first step.
- Touching the Settings button will take you to the next screen.
3: Scroll down to Advanced features and select it. To capture, swipe your palm swipe across the screen, and then touch the slider Curseur Off to turn the feature on Curseur On, if necessary.
Method 4: Method for capturing scrolling screenshot text:
1. When you want to save a larger portion of a screen, page, or application, you can use the Scroll Capture method to accomplish this.
2. Begin by selecting the type of content that you want to capture.
3. Now press the Volume Down key and the Power key at the same time.
4. Then press the “Scroll capture” icon on your keyboard several times.
5. When you’ve gathered all of the information you want, stop tapping the icon.
6. You did an excellent job! You should now be familiar with the Scroll Capture method. To see your screenshot, navigate to the Gallery.
Please be advised that these screenshots can become extremely large.
Samsung contributes to this in some ways.
Single-screen captures are output at their native resolution of 1440×2560 pixels.
However, as soon as you begin to add them, the width is reduced to 1080 pixels and the entire thing is saved as a JPEG rather than a PNG.
Method 6: S Pen Smart Capture Select Method:
- To begin, remove your S Pen from your tablet and place it somewhere safe.
- Then select the part you want to capture.
- After that, select the Air command menu icon from the toolbar.
- In the following step, select the Smart select option and the shape of the screenshot that you want to use.
- Once you have selected the content you want to save, drag the S Pen across it and tap on the Save icon to save it.
- Success! The captured image will be saved in the Gallery section of the website.
Method 7: Method of writing on the screen with an S Pen:
1. To begin, take your S Pen from your SAMSUNG S7 and place it on the table.
2. Then go to the screen and take a picture of it.
3. Now select the Air command menu icon from the toolbar.
4. After that, select the option to write on the screen.
5. It will automatically take a screenshot of the page you are currently viewing on your mobile device.
6. When taking a screenshot, you can write or draw on it with the S Pen if you want.
7. At the end of the process, click on the Save icon.
8. Excellent! Your screenshot can be found in the Gallery section.
Our Final Thoughts
Sometimes it’s really confusing to take a screenshot especially if you are not a millennial.
So, I hope this article helps you!
What’s your favorite method above?
Let me know in the comment section below.
Frequently Ask Questions
What is the best way to take a screenshot of my Samsung S7?
A screenshot on a Galaxy S phone can be taken using this method, which has been proven time and time again.
Prepare the app or screen that you want to capture and make sure it is ready to go.
Using both of your hands, press and hold both of your home and power buttons at the same time.
What is the best way to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S7 without pressing the power button?
To enable it, select Take screenshot with three fingers from the menu bar.
There is an animation on the same interface that demonstrates how to take screenshots with the gesture. Open the screen you want to capture and click on it.
To take a screenshot, swipe down from the top of your screen.
What is the best way to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone?
When you want to take a screenshot, simply hold down the Volume Down key while simultaneously pressing the Power key (Side key).
A flashing cursor will appear on the screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.