Simple instructions will show you how to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A51, which, together with the Galaxy A21s, is one of the most popular mobile phones produced by the Korean firm.
The introduction of Bixby and the modification of the power button to a separate Bixby button were two of the alterations made by Samsung to the Galaxy A51 smartphone.
Samsung has also made some adjustments to its screenshotting methods in the Galaxy A51, which we can see below.
These modifications will almost certainly leave you perplexed as to how to take a screenshot on the Galaxy A51.
Thus, this tutorial will instruct you on how to take a screenshot of the new Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone.
In the same way, the screenshotting methods I’ll be discussing are also applicable to contemporary Galaxy models introduced after the Samsung Galaxy A51 model.
What You Should Know
- By hitting the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time, you can instantly snap a screenshot of your screen.
- Another alternative is to move your hand along the screen with the side of your hand (pinky finger first).
- Voice commands can be used to interact with Bixby or Google Assistant. Once everything is set up, you’ll be able to say things like “Take a screenshot.”
This article demonstrates how to snap a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 using three different methods.
We’ll also go over the process of editing and sharing your screenshot.
On your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, it’s simple to capture a screenshot, which is useful for a variety of reasons, including instantly capturing information for quick reference, preserving digital memories, and other uses.
Here’s a look at three different ways to accomplish this, as well as your options for modifying the final product.
7 Different Methods To Screenshot on Samsung A51
Method 1: How to Take a Screenshot on the SAMSUNG GALAXY A51 Using the Buttons on the Device
It is possible to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51 using the buttons on the smartphone, just like it is on any other Android device.
On your Samsung Galaxy A51, all it takes to begin taking a screenshot is a simple combination of buttons to get things started.
The combination of buttons that must be hit at the same time may differ slightly depending on the manufacturer, the version of the smartphone, or the version of Android being used.
However, one of the following combinations will be required in order to successfully capture the target:
- In order to use this approach, you must press and hold both the “Volume down” and the “Power” buttons at the same time.
- Another option is to keep both the “Volume up” and the “Power” buttons pushed at the same time while driving.
- Another technique is to keep both the “Home” and “Power” buttons pushed at the same time for a few seconds.
Another technique is to press the “Back” button and the “Power” button at the same time on your keyboard.
On the vast majority of Android phone models, such as the Samsung Galaxy A51, it will almost definitely be the first technique that is discovered and implemented.
If, on the other hand, you find this button combination strategy to be excessively limiting, remember that there are other options.
Continue reading to learn about all of the strategies for screening the Samsung Galaxy A1’s screen in the next paragraphs.
Method 2: Use the Palm-swipe gesture to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone or tablet.
It is possible that you may need to enable the palm swipe gesture in your phone’s settings before you can use this method.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down the options page until you reach the section labeled “Advanced features.”
- Select ‘Motions & Gestures’ from the ‘Advanced features’ drop-down menu.
- On the ‘Motion & Gestures’ page, check the box next to the ‘Palm swipe to capture‘ button to enable it.
- Exit the configurations
- Take a screenshot of the display on your phone.
Now, follow these steps to capture a screenshot using the palm-swipe gesture on your device:
- Start the display that you want to capture a screenshot of.
- Align the right-hand edge of your palm with the right-hand edge of your computer screen.
1. In order to take a screenshot, swipe across your screen from the right side of your screen towards the left edge of your screen.
2. This operation will capture a screenshot of the screen on your phone.
Three options are available: taking a scrolling screenshot, editing it, sharing it, or saving it to your photographs app’s gallery.
Method 3: Swipe your hand across the screen to activate the camera.
Another method for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A51 is to swipe the side of your hand across the screen, either from right to left or from left to right—the choice is yours.
This method works on both Android and iOS devices.
The pinky side of your hand will be used for this method, and you will slowly glide it across the screen, taking a second or two to gradually slide it from one edge to the other.
If your action is successfully recognized by the phone, you will see the same type of flash followed by a panel with options on the screen.
Method 4: Make use of a voice-activated assistant.
If you have a phone that has either the Samsung Bixby voice assistant or the Google Assistant, you can use either of these options to quickly capture an image from your screen on demand.
Depending on how your phone is configured, you may need to press and hold the power button for a brief period of time, or quickly double-click the power button in order to activate the Bixby assistant.
To take a screenshot, simply say, “Take a screenshot,” when the Bixby prompt appears at the bottom of the screen.
To take a screenshot with Google Assistant, swipe up from either bottom corner of the screen will bring up the prompt, and you can also say, “Take a screenshot,” to achieve the same result.
Method 5: Make use of the S Pen
Using an S Pen with a compatible phone is something you should do all the time, so why not take a screenshot with it as well?
When you use the S Pen’s Screen write a feature, you can quickly capture a screenshot of anything you’re doing on your phone.
1. To capture a screen, first, remove your S Pen from your phone and then browse to the screen you want to capture.
2. Screen write can be accessed by tapping the Air command menu icon on your S Pen, followed by Screen write.
3. You will be prompted to take a screenshot of the page that you are currently viewing. If you want to write or draw on the screenshot, you can do so with the controls.
4. When you’re finished, click on the Save icon to save the snapshot to your Gallery folder.
5. In addition, using Smart Select, you may use your S Pen to capture certain areas of an image.
Method 6: Directly From the Samsung Galaxy A51’s Notification Bar, Take a Screenshot of the APP
If you’re the type who prefers to have things as simple as possible, you’ll appreciate this option.
Indeed, you will be pleased to learn that taking screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy A51 is feasible thanks to a smaller notification bar on the Samsung Galaxy A51 device.
A slide down on the Samsung Galaxy A51 screen will be required in order to allow you to scroll down the notifications bar and toolbar.
The “three small dots” icon should appear in the toolbar at this point.
It is possible to arrange and swap the tool shortcuts that are now displayed in your notifications bar by clicking on these three small dots at the bottom of the screen.
After that, you should look for the “Screenshot” tool, which is represented by the “Screenshot” icon on your keyboard.
You can then move this tool to the top of your list, where it will always be visible and easily available.
It is then simply a matter of opening the notification bar and clicking on the corresponding symbol to complete the process.
Your Samsung Galaxy A51 will take a screenshot as a result of doing this operation.
Method 7: Instructions on How to Take A Screenshot Using Assistive Touch
Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the device’s settings.
- Select ‘Accessibility’ from the drop-down menu after scrolling through.
- On the ‘Accessibility’ tab, select ‘Interaction and dexterity’ from the drop-down menu.
- On the ‘Interaction & Dexterity’ screen, select the ‘Assistant Menu’ option and click OK.
- This action causes a circular, floating icon to appear on your screen as a result of the action.
- Start the page that you want to capture a screenshot of.
- To take a screenshot, tap on the floating icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You have the option of editing, deleting, sharing, or saving your screenshot.
- Select the desired editing icon from the screenshot toolbar, which is located near the bottom of your screen.
- This will allow you to edit or take a scrolling screenshot.
BONUS: How to Make Changes to Your Screenshot
Any of the ways described above will result in the screen flashing, followed by the appearance of a little toolbar at the bottom of your Galaxy A51 screen.
This is where you can make changes to the screenshot, such as expanding it or editing it.
A symbol with downward-pointing arrows may be found on the left side of the screen, just to the right of the circular preview of the screenshot on the right.
This option allows you to extend the scope of the screenshot to include portions of the program that are not currently visible.
In order to capture a complete webpage or chat, for example, this is useful to do.
Click on the button as many times as necessary to capture another section of the application.
The middle icon, which looks like a pencil, allows you to quickly edit a screenshot by cropping the image’s size and dimensions, annotating the image with digital drawings, and erasing potentially sensitive information and data from the screenshot.
Having finished editing, click the downward-pointing arrow on the right side of the toolbar to save your finalized photograph.
There’s also a hashtag icon, which allows you to tag your screenshot with a keyword (such as #family or #puppy) to make it simpler to sort and discover later, as well as a share icon, which allows you to transmit the image via text message, email, chat apps, and other services.
Our Final Thoughts
You should be able to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51 if you follow any of the techniques listed above.
Unless Samsung intends to tamper with their phones, these screenshotting methods will continue to be relevant for future Samsung Galaxy series that will be released, and we can expect to see more Samsung phone releases before the end of the year and in 2021, assuming Samsung does not decide to do so.
Frequently Ask Questions
On a Samsung A51, is it possible to record the screen?
Yes. To capture a screenshot of the screen, slide down from the top of the screen and press on the Camera icon on the bottom right.
In order to access the recording tool on a Samsung, you must first add the app to your Game Launcher library in order to capture app or gameplay footage.
What is the procedure for changing the screenshot settings on a Samsung?
To enable or disable the Palm Swipe To Capture feature, go to Settings > Advanced Features and select the appropriate option.
Additional settings, such as the default screenshot format, can be changed by selecting Screenshots and screen recorder from the drop-down menu.
What is the best way to take a screenshot on a Samsung S20?
The procedure is the same as that for the Samsung A51.
Power+volume down, horizontally sweep your palm across the screen or tell Bixby to “Take a screenshot” are all possible options.