How To Unlock Samsung A21 Phone Forgot Password? [5 Steps]
How To Unlock Samsung A21 Phone Forgot Password? There are numerous reasons why you may be having problems with your Samsung Galaxy A21.
But, before you do anything to fix what’s wrong, you should first figure out what’s wrong.
It’s not as difficult as you might think to troubleshoot your Samsung Galaxy A21 model. In reality, even if you aren’t a tech expert, you can solve the problems on your own.
So, what is the most common problem with your Samsung Galaxy A21 model? Forgetting a password or pattern lock is one of the most serious problems that can occur with your Samsung Galaxy A21 handset by Samsung.
Here are some pointers on how to reset/unlock/hard reset Samsung phone your Samsung Galaxy A21 if you have forgotten your pattern lock, password, PIN, or Face Unlock.
How To Unlock Samsung A21 Phone Forgot Password?
- After several attempts to unlock your phone, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.”
- Forgotten pattern
- Enter the Google Account username and password you set up on your phone previously.
- Reinstall your screen lock.
- Discover how to set a screen lock.
See Other Related Articles:
How To Backup Samsung Galaxy S4 [2 Solutions]
Price Of Samsung Galaxy S6 [REVEALED]
How to turn off your Samsung Galaxy S21? (Answered)
WHY SHOULD I RESET OR UNLOCK MY SAMSUNG GALAXY A21?
People frequently make mistakes and are locked out of their phones. Believe me, this is an honest mistake, and you are not alone. Every day, many people make the same mistake and come here to seek help.
Every mistake that results in an android phone phone being locked is unique. So, depending on the type of locking, you can use a specific method. Let’s talk about different types of locking and how to get out of a locked state.
Things you’ll learn with your Samsung Galaxy A21 here:
- Hard Reset Factory Reset
- Google security concern
- Google locate my device
- Using the Android Multi Tool, flash the device.
- Reset the code Password Forgotten
- Rooting and flashing a custom ROM
- Remove the face unlock Samsung Galaxy note
These are the methods you can use to unlock your phone. Not all of the options are appropriate for similar situations. Each method has its own set of issues. So, go through the options to figure out which one is your problem and then apply accordingly.
METHOD 1: HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 BY HARD RESET?
A hard reset is typically used when you can’t access your phone at all. This indicates that you have forgotten the lock screen pattern or password, or that your fingerprint does not match. As a result, you’ll have to try a hard reset.
But don’t worry, you can transfer your data to your computer if you have your data transfer module selected remotely from “developer options.”
Nowadays, Google accounts keep backups of everything. So, if you have all backups enabled, you may not lose any data at all. To perform a hard reset on your android device, follow the steps below.
- Check that the Samsung Galaxy A21’s battery is at least 50% charged.
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold the “power button” and the “volume up button” together for a few seconds until the phone screen illuminates. If this does not work, try the “Volume down button” or 3 button combination.
- When the phone vibrates and the screen logo appears, release all keys to unlock Samsung phone.
- A screen will appear with a menu item containing a large amount of data. On this screen, you can only use your volume buttons to navigate the options and the power button to select.
- Using the volume controls, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- The confirmation screen will appear. Toggle the “Factory data reset” option and select it.
- After that, select “Wipe Cache Partition” and yes on the next screen.
- After wiping the partition successfully, select “Reboot system now” to restart the phone.
- Your phone will be taken out of the factory after you turn it on to your android device manager.
METHOD 2: HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 BY FACTORY RESET
The factory reset procedure is simple. You can do it while on your phone. In this case, the locking condition is app lock. We sometimes lock specific applications to add an extra layer of security. For example, if you don’t want anyone to see your photos, you can lock them with an app lock.
However, if you forget that pattern or code, you will be unable to access the gallery and view your photos. You must know the exact pattern or regulation you used to lock your gallery in order to change it.
To get out of this mess, you must perform a factory reset on your device. A factory reset removes all of the information, apps, settings, and files on your phone and restores it to the state it was in when you first purchased it, excluding firmware updates on your Samsung device.
After a factory reset, you will lose all of your data, including photos, documents, and important files. As a result, it is obvious that you back up everything on the cloud or on your computer using a USB. After that, you’re all set.
To factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A21, follow the steps below to unlock screen lock.
- Go to your phone’s “Settings” menu.
- Locate and launch “General Management.”
- Choose “Reset.”
- Locate and open “Factory Data Reset.”
- Choose “Reset.”
- Then, at the bottom, select “Delete All.”
- Then, your device will reboot, and it may take a few minutes for your phone to restart; this is completely normal.
Do not use the power button to force a shutdown.
The phone will now turn on, and you will notice that all of your locks, settings, accounts, apps, and so on have vanished. As soon as you get a new phone, you must configure all of the applications.
METHOD 3: HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 WITH GOOGLE SECURITY QUESTIONS
When you use Google to backup your passwords and settings, you can choose a security question in case you forget them. So, Google Security questions in order to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone.
When you’re at your locked screen and have repeatedly tried a wrong pattern:
- It will display the option to forget the pattern.
- After you tap that, your phone will prompt you with the Google security question you previously set.
- That is the correct answer.
- Settings will prompt you to choose a new pattern.
- Verify the new pattern
Finally, you’re finished. Now, lock the screen and unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 with the new pattern.
This only applies if you know your Google security questions by heart. You will not be able to use this method otherwise.
METHOD 4: HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 WITH GOOGLE FIND MY DEVICE?
Find my device is a feature that allows you to locate your device and erase everything on it remotely from a computer for security reasons to frp bypass.
This method is typically used when your device is lost or stolen. When your device is stolen, your data becomes extremely vulnerable, and the thief may try to use it against you. That is why Google provides the option to remotely erase all data from your Samsung Galaxy A21.
However, there are some prerequisites:
- Your device must be linked to Google Find My Device.
- Your device must be linked to the internet.
When you get locked out of your device and forget your password, you can usually use the hard reset option to unlock it. However, you may be unable to access the fast boot or recovery mode for a variety of reasons, including software issues or bugs.
When that happens, you should use this method. First:
- Log in to your Google account and visit the official Google find my device website (https://www.google.com/android/find).
- If you have your device linked with “Find my device,” it will appear in the list of available devices.
- Choose your device, and you’ll see options like Secure device, Play sound, Erase device, and so on.
- Selecting the erase device option will erase all data from your phone.
When the data is erased, the device will no longer be locked and the interface will be factory fresh.
METHOD 5: HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 USING ANDROID MULTI TOOL?
You have the option of wiping all of your device’s data using your computer. All you need is a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC/laptop and the Android Multi Tool software.
First, you must:
- Android Multi Tool Download
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the application.
- It would be helpful if you had USB debugging enabled on your device via Developer options in Settings.
- When your smartphone enters recovery mode, press the volume down and power buttons simultaneously to power it up. A dropdown menu will appear on the Software on your computer.
- Select option 5, which deletes all data from your device.
- Restart your phone once the process is finished.
You’ll notice that any lock on your phone has been removed. It’s as good as new, but you must reinstall your phone as a new device.
METHOD 6 (FOR EXPERT USERS): Unlock/reset Samsung Galaxy A21 BY ROOT AND INSTALLING CUSTOM ROM/FRESH ROM
When there is a problem with the software, some of your phone’s options will allegedly fail due to bugs. In that case, you can root your Samsung Galaxy A21 and install a Fresh Rom of Samsung Galaxy A21 or another phone’s software that is compatible with the specifications on your device.
This is a popular method, but it has several drawbacks. Your device’s warranty will be voided. However, if you select the correct ROM and firmware for your device, which is usually very easy to find, your device will work better than ever.
- Install TWRP after unlocking the bootloader.
- Download whatever custom ROM you want.
- TWRP bootloader is used to install the custom ROM.
There are numerous methods for accomplishing this. TWRP is the most practical method for everyone.
These are the methods for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone if you have been locked out of it. Remember that a smartphone is a complex device. If you do not follow the steps in the order we have specified, you may end up causing damage and bricking your phone, especially if you use the ROM implementation method.
Your device may not restart. As a result, follow the steps outlined earlier. You will not have to break a sweat unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A21.
FAQS About How To Unlock Samsung A21 Phone Forgot Password
What is the Samsung 8-digit unlock code?
Enter 00000000 (eight zeros), and the message Sim lock disabled with a check mark will appear; your phone is now unlocked for use with other carriers.
What is the master PIN for all phones?
Phones do not have a single master pin to unlock them because each is unique to the phone based on what the user enters when setting it up. They may have a SIM pin that is set to 0000 or 1234 by default, but that is the SIM card pin and can be changed by the user.
Can I unlock my phone on my own?
But there’s no reason you can’t handle it on your own. Here’s what you should know. There are numerous methods for unlocking a phone. After a carrier pushes out a software update, an iPhone will automatically unlock-all you have to do is insert the new carrier’s SIM card and you’re good to go.