How to unlock Samsung phone using Google account? Forgetting the screen lock password is one of the most common issues that any smartphone user may encounter. What can you do if you own a Samsung phone and are unable to unlock it?
In this post, we will show you how to unlock Samsung android phone using your Google account, whether you want to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S22/S21/S10/S6/S5, or bypass the Samsung Galaxy Note 20/10/6/5.
Troubleshooting: Issues on unlocking samsung phone with gmail account
|Forgot your screen lock pattern or password.||You can use your Google account to unlock your phone. To do this, enter your Google account information and follow the instructions on the screen.|
|Your phone is stuck on the Google account verification screen.||This can happen if you have reset your phone and forgotten your Google account information. To fix this, you will need to enter your Google samsung account unlock phone information or factory reset your phone.|
|Your phone is locked by the network carrier.||This can happen if you have unpaid bills or if you have lost your phone. To unlock your phone, you will need to contact your network carrier.|
|Your phone is locked by the government.||This can happen if your phone is considered to be a security risk. To unlock your phone, you will need to contact the government agency that has locked your phone.|
|Your phone is physically damaged.||If your phone is physically damaged, it may not be possible to unlock it. You may need to take your phone to a repair shop to see if it can be fixed.|
How to unlock samsung phone with google account?
See Other Related Articles:
How to Remove Google Account from Samsung [The Ultimate Guide]
HOW TO USE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO UNLOCK A SAMSUNG?
Can I use my Google account to unlock my Samsung phone? Yes, you can use your Google account to bypass the lock screen on your phone. And here are two different approaches you can take depending on your situation to screen unlock.
How to unlock Samsung phone forgot password using google account
You can reset the pattern lock on your Samsung phone using the Google account associated with your phone and its passwords. However, this method is only applicable to Android 4.4 and lower. So, if you still have this old device, you can use your Google account to unlock it.
- To begin, turn on your Samsung smartphone and experiment with various lock patterns. If you choose “Try Again” five times in a row, you will get the “Forgot Pattern?” option.
- Second, select Enter Google Account Details > Next or proceed directly to entering your Google credentials.
- Finally, create a new pattern and confirm it. Your screen lock will then be removed to unlock Samsung Galaxy.
Please keep in mind that this method is only available for Android 4.4 and lower. If you’ve upgraded your phone, keep reading to learn how to unlock Samsung with a Google account.
Using Android Device Manager to Unlock Phone
For most Samsung phones, Google’s Android Device Manager is the better option for unlocking Samsung with a Google account password. You can also remove the screen lock from your Samsung devices using the Google Find My Device feature. However, there are some requirements for this method, which are listed below for android data recovery.
- You have signed in to your Google account on Samsung and enabled Find My Device before it is locked.
- You have enabled Location Services.
- The phone is linked to the internet via wifi or mobile data.
unlock samsung with google account
If your phone meets these criteria, continue reading to learn how to unlock Samsung with a Google account.
- Sign in to Android Device Manager on your computer or another phone using your Google account.
- Choose your phone and then click the “Erase Device” option on the left panel.
- Wait for it to remove all data from your Samsung phone, including the screen lock.
HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG IF YOU FORGOT GOOGLE ACCOUNT PASSWORD?
As previously stated, you can unlock phones using a Google account. It would, however, be disastrous if you forgot your Google account password. Fortunately, if you give Tenorshare 4uKey for Android a chance, it will not be a problem to bypass android lock screen.
It supports most Samsung phones running Android 6/7/8/9/10/11/12, including the latest Samsung S21, and can bypass Samsung Google Lock phone (FRP). To remove the Google lock, follow the instructions.
- To begin, launch 4uKey for Android on your computer and select the appropriate option – Remove Google Lock.
- Choose and confirm your device’s system version. Read the on-screen note and then press the “Send Notification” button. The program will send a notification to your Samsung phone.
- To remove FRP, follow the steps to create a temporary lock screen pin. When you’re finished, click “Done.”
- Reboot your device and use the newly set pin lock to unlock Samsung without entering your Google Account password.
2 WAYS TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG SCREEN WITHOUT GOOGLE ACCOUNT
1. Unlock Phone with 4uKey for Android
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is not only capable of bypassing the Google lock, but it is also the most dependable Android unlocker, capable of easily removing password, pattern, fingerprint, and pin screen locks from your Samsung phone.
- This time, select Remove Screen Lock from the menu on the left.
- Select Remove Screen Lock once more, and you will be taken to the following screen; click Start to begin the removal process.
- As you can see, the remove screen lock without losing data feature is only available on certain older Samsung devices.
- It will begin removing the screen lock automatically after notifying you that this process will erase the data.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to reboot the system, and your Samsung device will be successfully unlocked.
2. Perform a factory reset
If you can’t bypass the lock screen with your Google account, you could try factory resetting your Samsung. But, before you do the reset, make a backup of your data because it will erase everything on your phone.
- Turn off your Samsung phone before performing a factory reset.
- Then, simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons.
- After that, hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds, or until you see a test screen.
- To easily navigate through the options, press the volume down button until you see the wipe data/factory reset option, then press the power button to select it.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: UNLOCK A SAMSUNG PHONE WITHOUT THE PASSWORD
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Samsung Galaxy phone, there are a few options. The methods that work and those that don’t are listed below.
Forgetting your phone’s password or PIN can be extremely frustrating. Android phones used to have a bad reputation for being insecure, but that has changed dramatically in recent years. Both Samsung and Google have taken steps to make devices more secure, so if you forget your phone’s password, unlocking it is a difficult process.
1. Make use of the Find My Phone feature.
Samsung’s Find my Mobile feature is by far the best way to unlock your account. If you find yourself locked out, simply go to Find my Mobile. Then, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to Unlock.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Samsung account password.
- After you’ve entered your password, click Next.
- Another window will appear informing you that your device has been unlocked.
- You can now unlock your phone and create a new PIN or password.
It’s important to note that your device must be turned on and connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network for this to work. More importantly, Remote Unlock must be turned on on your device. If you haven’t already done so, you should start now.
2. How to unlock Samsung phone forgot password using google account
You can also try using Google’s lost device tool to unlock your phone. To use this option, you must first make Find My Device an admin app. To do so, navigate to Settings and look for Device Admin Apps. You must activate Find My Device from the list of Device Admin Apps, as shown below.
- After that, open the Find My Device link on your computer.
- Go to Secure Device and, if desired, configure a recovery message.
- Google will lock your device remotely. Now, to unlock your phone, follow the on-screen instructions. You’ll be prompted to enter a new password on your device, and the Samsung password screen will be bypassed.
- Once your phone is unlocked, go to Settings and disable the temporary password, replacing it with your own.
It is important to note that this method will not work unless Find My Device is set as an admin app. So, if you haven’t already set it up, you won’t be able to use this method.
3. Reset Your Device to Factory Settings
The final option is to factory reset your device. But it’s more difficult to do when you’re locked out of your phone. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Turning off your device is the first step. To do so, press the Power/Bixby and Volume Up buttons at the same time.
- The device will restart. Hold down the Power button until you see the Android logo on your screen.
- You’ll now be in the Android system recovery menu. Touch will not work, so use the Volume Down key to scroll to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- To confirm your selection, press the Power key.
- After your device has been reset, select Reboot System Now.
Of course, you’ll lose all of your data, but at least you’ll have access to your account. You must log in to your Google account before you can set up the phone again for security reasons.
And, if you remember your Samsung password and have backups enabled, you can simply restore the most recent backup! Backing up data on your Samsung phone is a simple process.
CONCLUSION on Unlock my Samsung Phone using my Google account
That concludes our discussion of how to unlock a Samsung using a Google account. We also show you how to bypass Google Account on Samsung and unlock your phone without a password. 4uKey for Android is highly recommended for resolving all of your issues here. If you have any other concerns, please leave a message in the comments section.
Commonly Asked Questions About How To unlock Samsung Phone Using Google Account
|I forgot my screen lock pattern or password, can I use my Gmail account to unlock my Samsung phone?||Yes, you can use google account to unlock samsung phone if you have forgotten your screen lock pattern or password. To do this, follow these steps:|
Yes, you can use your Google account to unlock your Samsung phone if you have forgotten your screen lock pattern or password. To do this, follow these steps:
Turn on your Samsung phone.
When you are prompted to enter your screen lock pattern or password, tap Forgot Pattern or Forgot Password.
Enter your Google account email address and password.
Follow the instructions on the screen to unlock your phone.
Can I use my Google account to unlock my Android phone?
However, having a Google account linked to your phone can be a lifesaver if you are unable to access your phone. To unlock your device from the lock screen, use your Google Recovery account.
Can I use my Google account to unlock my phone?
All you need to do is enable the ADM on your phone before you lock yourself out. Enabling ADM is a simple process. On your computer, navigate to google.com/android/devicemanager and search through the list of devices that have already been linked to your Google account.
How to unlock a samsung phone if I’ve forgotten my password?
To unlock samsung using google account Navigate to /findmymobile.samsung.com/ and sign in using the same Samsung account. Step 2: On the left panel of the Find My Mobile account interface, click Unlock my screen > Unlock button. After that, your Samsung phone should be successfully unlocked.