We’re always interested in hearing from the best people who fit the jobs below.
Samsungtechwin.com is the place to go for authoritative content about the consumer tech industry. It has breaking news, in-depth reviews, thought-provoking features, and much more. We don’t just talk about Samsung or mobile tech in general; we also talk about computing, entertainment, wearables, smart home, display tech, audio, apps, and more.
We’re looking for a freelance Evergreen Content Writer based in North America who can work from home and write all kinds of content for our website. You will have to write complete evergreen articles that focus on the mobile technology landscape in the above-mentioned verticals.
For this job, you need to have proven expertise in consumer technology and at least three years of experience writing evergreen content for a publication like this one. You need to have written guides, how-tos, explainers, and “best lists.”
Evergreen Job Opening:
Technical Content Writer
Location: North America is where it is (work from home)
- For our website, you will research, write, and publish high-quality, authoritative content on time, from the first idea to the final draft.
- Write, edit, and publish polished articles for Samsungtechwin
- Work with the editors to decide on topics, schedules, and what’s most important.
- Proven experience writing professionally for publications like MacRumors, Cnet, Techradar
- Know how to write in the AP style or be willing to learn it
- Strong self-motivation and a willingness to work with others
- A good eye for detail and the ability to edit and self-publish your own work.
- Know everything there is to know about the terms, the tech landscape, and the news cycles.
- Understanding of general SEO principles and experience working in WordPress.
- Native speaker or high level of written American English.
- Know how the US consumer tech market works.
Based on experience, the pay is competitive
In order to:
Please send us a link to your resume, Linkedin, and cover letter along with the form below.
In your cover letter, tell us a little bit about yourself and what you want to be paid.
Check out our top Articles: