Where Is Clipboard On Samsung Phone? [5 Steps]
Where Is Clipboard On Samsung Phone? Samsung phones are well-known for their classic, streamlined design and dynamic Android operating system.
They also have a built-in clipboard, which is useful when copying or editing text, links, or images.
This feature, however, is not like a regular app. Finding the clear clipboard features on your phone can be a chore for anyone.
The location of the clipboard may differ slightly depending on the Samsung phone model.
There are three general locations where you can find it.
The first step is to tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the keyboard.
The second step is to locate it on the “Edge Screen.” Finally, hold down the text entry area and select ” access clipboard” from the menu.
So, where is my Samsung Phone’s clipboard? and where can I find it?
We’ve gone over these in detail below.
Continue reading to learn where and how to find the clipboard on your Samsung phone.
Where Is Clipboard On Samsung Phone?
Where Is Clipboard On Samsung Phone?
- Open your Android messaging app.
- Tap the + symbol to the left of the text field.
- Choose the keyboard icon.
- Select the > symbol at the top of the keyboard when it appears.
- To open the Android clipboard, tap the clipboard icon.
See Other Related Articles:
How to See Saved Passwords on Samsung Galaxy? [Answered]
How To Block Your Number or Contacts List [Answered]
What is Samsung notes? [Full-Explanation]
WHAT EXACTLY IS A CLIPBOARD?
To begin, recall what the Android phone clipboard is: it is an intermediate data storage device required for transferring or copying specific information provided by the system. To put it another way, it is an opportunity to copy or transfer information.
Why is the Clipboard function on Samsung phones so useful? The answer is straightforward. Here are some of the reasons:
- conserving time
- preserving nerves
- conserving energy
Don’t say you haven’t had situations where you needed to send information but it was too large and you didn’t want to use a screenshot. How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy S10? Of course, such situations occur, and they occur frequently. In this case, using your Samsung phone’s clipboard is the only option.
The algorithm for carrying out actions is so simple that even a child can understand it. All you have to do is copy the information to the clipboard and then send it to the appropriate location. This data could be anything. It can include text, links, images, and other media.
WHERE CAN I SEE MY CLIPBOARD?
The Clipdiary clipboard manager can record all of the data that enters your Samsung phone’s clipboard. It can be in any format, from pictures to links. You can easily access the clipboard history and view everything in the Clipdiary clipboard viewer with this feature. To view the clipboard history, simply press Ctrl+D to open the Clipdiary clipboard manager.
3 WAYS TO FIND YOUR SAMSUNG PHONE’S CLIPBOARD
Here are some step-by-step instructions for locating the clipboard on your Samsung phone. If you find it, it will be extremely useful for copying and pasting text.
Location #1: Locate the Clipboard on the Edge Screen
If you have the latest Samsung Galaxy models, such as the Samsung Galaxy S10 or the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, you can find the clipboard on the Edge Panels. However, before you can access the clipboard, you must first enable the Edge Panels. How do you go about doing that? Here are the steps to take:
- On your Samsung Galaxy phone, go to “Settings.”
- Select “App,” followed by “Display.”
- Enable “Edge Screen” by selecting it.
- Once you’ve enabled “Edge Panels,” you can customize it by clicking on the “Edge Panels” text itself.
- You’ll see various options such as Clipboard, Music, App, Tasks, People, Smart Select, and so on.
- To access it directly from the Edge screen, select “Clipboard” from the list.
- To view the clipboard, swipe left on the Edge screen indicator on the right side of the screen.
Location #2: Find the Clipboard Within the Keyboard
Perhaps using the Edge Panels is somewhat complicated for you. Don’t worry, and you can also access the clipboard within the keyboard of your Samsung phone. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open a text message app like Message App, Notepad, etc.
- You should see three dots on the top-right section of your keyboard. Tap on the dots.
- You’ll have many options from there; clipboard, search, modes, text editing, etc.
Location #3: Find the Clipboard in the Text Entry Area
The text area is the most basic location to find the clipboard on your Samsung phone. It’s also the easiest way to access the clipboard feature. So, here’s what you need to do:
- Open your Message app and try creating a new message
- Tap and hold onto the text entry area.
- There are options when the menu pops up. You can paste the text by selecting the “Clipboard” option.
WHERE IS THE CLIPBOARD ON SAMSUNG GALAXY DEVICES?
And finally, this article will reveal to you three effective methods by which you will easily find clipboard on Samsung Galaxy devices.
Method 1 -Where is the clipboard on my Samsung phone Using Edge Panels
Before we start studying the first method that will help you find a clipboard on Samsung, we should warn you that usually, only those users who own the latest Samsung Galaxy phones choose this path the most.
These latest Samsung Galaxy phones include such models as S9, S10, Note 9, Note 10, S20, and other Samsung Galaxy devices.
Before proceeding with the method, ensure that the edge panels are enabled. Only then will you be able to directly access the clipboard from the edge panels.
Enable Edge panels in the Settings app > Display > Edge screen.
Once you’ve determined that the edge panels are indeed enabled, you’ll need to click on the edge panels text itself to customize it.
You will now be able to select from a number of options. To access the clipboard from your edge screen, simply click on the Clipboard button. Ignore all of the options that will be presented to you.
After you’ve completed all of the preceding steps, simply swipe left on the Edge screen indicator in the middle right-hand corner of your screen to access the clipboard.
Method 2 – Locate the Clipboard on the Galaxy Using the Samsung Keyboard
If you don’t want to use the Edge Screen or Edge Panels for whatever reason, congratulations! You have arrived at the right place at the right time! Here’s another option.
You must use the keyboard to access the clipboard in this case.
Launch any text messaging app.
On the top right-hand corner of the keyboard, tap the three dots.
cours procedgültig chevalgültig cheval chevalgültig chevalgültig cheval mattergültig cheval Dongültig cheval cheval cheval
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: HOW TO USE THE ANDROID CLIPBOARD?
To use Gboard’s clipboard functionality, open a Notes app or any other app where you need to type.
Most of the time, you may have noticed that the clipboard icon, which appears in the menu alongside settings, GIF, and other options, is immediately annoying.
However, if you do not see the icon, you must tap on the three dots on the right to reveal the hidden icons. Following that, you will notice the clipboard icon.
You can use it in the same way; in addition to grabbing it, you can drag it into the main menu by tapping the clipboard icon.
How to Use the Gboard Clipboard Manager:
- Gboard is downloaded from the Google Play Store. Gboard, in addition to being a great keyboard app, now serves as a clipboard manager, allowing you to easily see everything copied in the last hour rather than the current string.
- If you already have a Gboard, this is fantastic. If not, go ahead and download and install it on your Android phone right now.
- Gboard is already installed on the majority of Android devices, including the Pixel.
- You should also make Gboard your default keyboard in order to use Clipboard Manager.
- You can now use any app that supports typing. This will be a note-taking app, a texting app, Google Docs, or something similar.
- After that, you must tap the typing area.
- You should now see the Gboard keyboard open.
- You also tap the clipboard icon at the same time. This will be in a row just above the keyboard’s letters. Your clipboard contents are spread out at the bottom of the keyboard space.
- Tap the three dots near the top right corner of the keyboard to select the clipboard if you can’t see it.
- If the clipboard is not turned on, you will be prompted to do so by tapping the switch.
- Then, to paste in the current typing area, tap the clipboard option. You can also select as many options as you want to copy to the clipboard.
- To keep a special string of copied text on the clipboard for more than an h40 hold it, then tap the pin again.
- To delete the clipboard entry, tap and then click the Trash icon.
CONCLUSION ABOUT SAMSUNG PHONE
With the clipboard on the Samsung Galaxy, you can perform a variety of functions that simplify and improve the way you use your phone. We’ve gone over all of the different ways you can find a clipboard on your Samsung Galaxy in this post. We hope this article helped you solve your problem, and that you can now easily copy and paste data on your Android phone.
FAQS ABOUT CLIPBOARD ON SAMSUNG
How do I find items copied to my clipboard?
To access your clipboard history, press the Windows logo key + V. By selecting an individual item from your clipboard menu, you can paste and pin frequently used items from the clipboard history.
How do I use my phone's clipboard?
Look for a clipboard icon in the top toolbar. The clipboard will be opened, with the most recently copied item at the top of the list. To paste it into the text field, simply tap any of the clipboard options.
Will a hard reset resolve touch screen issues?
A hard reset on your Android device causes it to turn off and on again. This can assist in resolving screen freezes. However, you should be aware that a hard reset will not resolve the underlying issue that is causing this issue.