Peacock TV is a brand-new premium television streaming service. It was introduced by NBC Universal.
Peacock creates a number of TV shows and films. Regrettably, the service is now only available in the United States.
Peacock TV is compatible with the majority of platforms, including Android, Apple TV, Xbox, Vizio, LG smart TVs, PlayStation, and Chromecast.
It is still being worked on for Roku, Amazon fire tv Firestick, android tv, LG smart tv, Vizio smart tv and other Smart TVs.
As of now, Samsung TV does not support Peacock TV natively.
However, we discovered some other ways to watch Peacock TV on a Samsung Smart TV.
Troubleshooting: Issues on steam peacock on samsung tv
|The Peacock app is not available on my Samsung TV.
|Make sure your Samsung TV is running on the latest firmware. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Support > Software Update. If your TV is up to date, you can try restarting your TV or uninstalling and reinstalling the Samsung TV Peacock app.
|The Peacock app is not working on my Samsung TV.
|Make sure your internet connection is strong. You can also try restarting your Samsung TV or uninstalling and reinstalling the Peacock app on Samsung TV.
|The Peacock app is buffering on my Samsung TV.
|Make sure your internet connection is strong. You can also try restarting your Samsung TV or lowering the quality of the video stream.
|The Peacock app is not loading on my Samsung TV.
|Make sure your Samsung TV is running on the latest firmware. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Support > Software Update. If your TV is up to date, you can try restarting your TV or uninstalling and reinstalling the Peacock app.
|I am getting an error message when I try to use the Peacock app on my Samsung TV.
|Check the error message for more information. If you are still having trouble, you can contact Peacock support for help.
What is Peacock?
Peacock TV is a brand-new premium streaming television service.
NBC Universal was the first to introduce it. Peacock produces a number of television shows and films.
Unfortunately, the service is no longer available outside of the United States. Peacock TV works with most platforms, including Android, Apple TV, Xbox, Vizio, LG smart TVs, PlayStation, and Chromecast.
Add peacock to samsung smart tv
It is still in development for Roku, Amazon Firestick, and other Smart TVs. As of now, Samsung TV does not natively support Peacock TV.
However, we discovered some alternative methods for watching Peacock TV on a Samsung Smart TV or another streaming device.
See Other Related Articles:
How to Sign Up for and Install Peacock on a Samsung Smart TV
Peacock is natively available on Samsung Smart TVs (2018+). You may also be able to stream to your Samsung Smart TV via Apple AirPlay (2018+ models).
Samsung Smart TV’s Peacock app
- Sign up for Peacock by clicking here.
- Go to the Home Screen on your Samsung Smart TV after you’ve signed up.
- On your Samsung Smart TV, go to the app store and search for “Peacock.”
- To install the app, click “Add to Home.”
- Log in with your Peacock credentials once installed.
- Peacock is now available on Samsung Smart TV.
1. Cast Peacock TV to a Samsung Smart TV using Chromecast.
Peacock TV now has native support for Chromecast. As a result, you won’t need any third-party apps to support streaming, such as Google Home or Google Streaming for Android and iOS, respectively. Let us now look at how to Chromecast Peacock TV.
Create your own Peacock account before proceeding.
Step 1: Install the app
Download and install the peacock tv samsung. You can get it for iOS devices from the App Store, and for Android devices, the app is now available on Playstore.
Step 2: Sign in
As previously stated, don’t forget to set up your peacock account on your PC or mobile phone ahead of time. And enter your login information.
Step 3: Install Chromecast
Almost all Android TVs include built-in Chromecast support. Only a few Samsung TV models support Chromecast. However, in such cases, an external device may be required. To begin, connect your Chromecast device to your Samsung TV via the HDMI port. Then, just like your phone, connect it to the same WiFi network.
Step 4: Begin Streaming
Choose your favorite show or movie from your Peacock mobile app. Then you can play it. You should now see a Cast icon in the upper-right corner. Tap it to activate it. Your phone will look for and display any available Chromecast devices. Select the one in which you want to watch the stream.
That’s it; you can now watch Peacock TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Using Airplay, stream Peacock TV to your Samsung Smart TV.
All 2018 Samsung Smart TV models have native Airplay 2 support, including the FHD or HD 5 series; QLED 4K Q6-9; The Frame series; The Serif series; and UHD 6-8 series.
Step 1: Setup and Login
From the App Store, download and install the Peacock mobile application. Remember to create your Peacock Account, i.e. Sign up for Peacock. Log in using your Login credentials.
Step 2: Construct
Check that your mobile device and Samsung TV are both connected to the same WiFi network. So that your phone can easily scan for and locate your Samsung TV.
Step 3: Begin Streaming
Start playing your favorite show or movie on your Peacock TV app and tap the Airplay icon in the top-right corner of the video screen. Now select your Samsung TV, and you’ll be able to see the video that’s currently playing on your Samsung TV.
We don’t have any other options right now. If Samsung and Peacock collaborate, we’ll let you know and keep you updated.
How do you use your Samsung TV to watch Peacock TV?
Peacock is an Ott over-the-top video streaming service owned and managed by NBCUniversal’s Television and Streaming unit, which is a Comcast subsidiary. Peacock TV service was launched on July 15, 2020, and it has been providing us with quality entertainment to this day. The service’s primary offerings are films, news, and sports programming. Aside from that, it also provides entertainment shows in various categories.
adding peacock to samsung tv
Peacock TV‘s most popular shows include:
- Boss baby 1,2
- The workplace
- The modern family
- The Hunger Games
- Yellowstone, as well as a slew of other web series and movies to binge-watch.
Aside from TV shows and movies, you can also look through:
- News section: NBC news, entertainment shows such as Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show, late night with Seth Meyers, and so on.
- World of Dance, The Riveras, and other Latino artists are featured in the Latino section.
- Make way for Noddy, where is Waldo, Guess with Jess, and so on in the children’s section.
- Tokyo Olympics 2022, WWE Network, Golf, Tennis, Supercross, Cycling, Motocross, Rugby, and other sports are covered in the sports section.
Original Peacock TV Shows and Movies
- Death, Dr.
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- The late John Wayne Gacy is the Devil in Disguise.
- Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s Shadow
- We’re the Lady Parts Girls.
- Rutherford Falls, 5eva
- Brewster Punky (2021)
- The Bell Saved the Day (2020)
Which devices and platforms are Peacock compatible with?
Peacock TV is available on a variety of devices and platforms; here are the specifics:
Amazon: Peacock is compatible with Fire TV and Fire Tablet devices running Fire OS 5 or higher.
Apple TV: Apple TV HD (4th Generation or higher) with tv OS 13 or higher
Chromecast: First Generation or later, including Chromecast with Google TV
LG Smart TV requires LG WebOS 3.5 or higher.
Sony PlayStation 4 and Sony PlayStation 5
Roku 2: (4210X model only), Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later), Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later), Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later), Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later), Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later), Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later).
Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S
HOW TO WATCH PEACOCK TV ON A SAMSUNG TV PRIOR TO 2016?
So, you can watch Peacock on any device, so there are many options for Samsung TV.
SOLUTION 1: Make use of Airplay 2
- 1. First, download and install the Peacock TV app on your device (iPhone& iPad).
- 2. After installing, log in to your Peacock, and if you don’t already have an account, create one by following the instructions above.
- 3. Check that your smart TV and iOS are both connected to the internet.
- 4. When watching a movie or show, tap the Airplay icon in the top right corner of the Peacock App.
- 5. When you select your Samsung Smart TV, it will begin to display on your television.
SOLUTION 2: Make use of Chromecast.
- Install peacock tv on your IOS or ANDROID device by clicking on IOS OR ANDROID, depending on your device.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to your Samsung TV’s HDMI port.
- Make sure your Chromecast and mobile device are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- After installing, log in to your Peacock, and if you don’t already have an account, create one by following the instructions above.
- Ascertain that your smart tv and iOS or Android device are both connected to the internet.
- When watching a movie or show, tap the cast icon in the top right corner of the Peacock App.
- When you select your Chromecast, it will start to display on your Samsung TV.
Is Peacock not working on my Samsung television?
Your Samsung television could be older than the 2017 model. To watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV, use the chrome casting method (Before the 2017 model).
If these aren’t the issues you’re having, here are some solutions:
Method 1: Perform a hard reset on your television.
- Unplug your television and wait 60 seconds.
- Don’t be impatient here; wait the full 60 seconds before plugging it back in.
Method 2: open the peacock tv Reboot your router.
- Unplug your router from which you are accessing the internet and hold it for 60 seconds.
- Don’t be impatient; after 60 seconds, plug in the router, turn on your TV and try opening the Peacock TV.
- Delete the app from your TV, iOS, or Android device.
- And then reinstall it; follow the instructions in the preceding article to learn how to install Peacock TV, and then login again.
Our Final Thoughts on airplay peacock to samsung tv
Peacock is a free app with restricted content that you can download and use.
If you want complete access to all of the network’s channels and material, the Peacock Premium subscription service costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
Regardless, commercials are displayed during the streaming process.
The Peacock Premium Plus plan, which costs $9.99 per month, allows you to completely eliminate commercial interruptions.
How excited are you about watching Peacock episodes on your Samsung smart television?
You can express your delight at the news in the comments section below.
Frequently Ask Questions on can i cast peacock to my tv
|How to get peacock on samsung tv?
|You can download the Peacock app from the Samsung App Store. Once the app is installed, you can sign in with your Peacock account and start streaming.
|Why is the Peacock app not working on my Samsung TV?
|There are a few reasons why the Peacock app might not be working on your Samsung TV. First, make sure that your TV is running on the latest firmware. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Support > Software Update. If your TV is up to date, you can try restarting your TV or uninstalling and reinstalling the Peacock app.
|Why is Peacock buffering on my Samsung TV?
|There are a few reasons why Peacock might be buffering on your Samsung TV. First, make sure that your internet connection is strong. You can also try restarting your Samsung TV or lowering the quality of the video stream.
|How do I fix the Peacock app not loading on my Samsung TV?
|There are a few things you can try to fix the Peacock app not loading on your Samsung TV. First, make sure that your TV is running on the latest firmware. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Support > Software Update. If your TV is up to date, you can try restarting your TV or uninstalling and reinstalling the Peacock app.
|What do I do if I get an error message when I try to use the Peacock app on my Samsung TV?
|If you get an error message when you try to use the peacock samsung tv, check the error message for more information. If you are still having trouble, you can contact Peacock support for help.
|What to connect Peacock On Older Samsung TV?
|To connect a peacock app samsung tv streaming device on an older Samsung TV, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that your TV has at least one HDMI port.
2. Connect the peacock device to the HDMI port using an HDMI cable.
3. Power on the TV and select the corresponding HDMI input.
4. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the peacock setup. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on your older Samsung TV with Peacock!
IS PEACOCK COMPLETELY FREE?
Peacock is truly liberated! It is not necessary to use a credit card. All you need is an email address and a password to sign up, and you’ll have instant access to thousands of hours of incredible entertainment. Once you’ve signed up, you can start watching Peacock right away. There are no ties to be found. The trial period has no time limit. It’s completely free.
How do you update the PEACOCK app on your Samsung TV?
To begin, press the Smart hub or Home button on your TV remote.
Select Apps from the drop-down menu.
Now look for the Peacock app.
Choose the Peacock app.
From the drop-down menu, select Re-install.
You now have the most recent version of the Peacock app.
How do I resolve the Peacock buffering and freezing problem?
You must determine whether or not your internet connection is operational.
For better signal strength, keep your router as close to you as possible.
Remove all impediments to signal transmission.
You require faster internet.