How to Connect AirPods to a Samsung Tablet? Wireless headphones and audio devices, such as Apple’s AirPods, are becoming increasingly popular, particularly with portable devices such as tablets. B
Because new tablet models, such as those manufactured by Samsung, lack a headphone jack, AirPods are required.
Figuring out this process is a bit of a learning curve for less tech-savvy users. To assist you, we put together this guide on how to connect AirPods to a Samsung tablet.
If you want to learn how to do it quickly, just follow the steps below.
HOW TO CONNECT AIRPODS TO A SAMSUNG TABLET?
- Swipe down after unlocking your tablet’s screen.
- To access the Bluetooth settings, press and hold the Bluetooth icon.
- Open the AirPods case and press and hold the setup button on the back until the light begins to blink.
- On the tablet, turn on Bluetooth and look for “AirPods” among the available devices.
- To pair it with the tablet, select “AirPods” from the list of available devices.
- Accept the request to connect your AirPods to your tablet.
To begin, unlock your tablet and swipe down from the top. The Bluetooth icon should be visible in the dropdown menu. To access the Bluetooth settings, press and hold the Bluetooth icon on your galaxy buds. This menu is where you can manage your paired and available Bluetooth devices.
Then, take your AirPods case and look for the small white setup button. It’s written on the back of the case. Hold down the setup button until it starts blinking. Return to your tablet, and you should see AirPods appear in the Available devices section of your apple airpods pro.
To begin pairing the AirPods with your tablet, tap on the device. The entire procedure should only take a few seconds. Following that, the devices will pair and be ready to use.
After successfully pairing the AirPods with your Samsung tablet, the AirPods will appear under Paired devices and indicate that they are connected for calls and audio. To enable or disable the AirPods or apple watch for Calls and Audio, tap the gear icon to the right of their name of their google assistant.
Video: Connect Airpods to Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
Here is a video on connecting Airpods to Galaxy Tab S7
How to Connect AirPods to Smart TV? [Answered]
Galaxy Buds Pro VS Airpods Pro: Ultimate Comparison
Which Samsung TVs Have Bluetooth? (Simple Easy Guide!)
ARE APPLE AIRPODS COMPATIBLE WITH SAMSUNG?
Apple AirPods of all generations and models are compatible with Samsung products. Because AirPods use Bluetooth, connecting them to Samsung Android devices is the same as connecting them to any other device. AirPods, on the other hand, have a stronger connection with other Apple devices than with Samsung Galaxy buds.
You can absolutely pair your Apple AirPods with your Samsung phone or tablet, as surprising as it may sound. The connectivity will be strong on an iOS device, but it will be weaker on an Android device.
How do you connect your Apple AirPods to your Samsung or other Android device? And why is connectivity suffering? What are the other disadvantages of using the AirPods with a Samsung device? Continue reading to find out the answers to those crucial questions on apple device.
HOW TO CONNECT AIRPODS WITH AN ANDROID PHONE?
So here’s the deal: pairing your Apple AirPods with any other Bluetooth-enabled device is a breeze.
To get it right on the first try, just follow these few simple steps:
- Go to Settings > Connected devices > Pair new device on your Samsung (or other Android device). This activates the pairing mode on your phone or tablet.
- Place your AirPods gently into their charging case, keeping the case open.
- Hold down the small button on the back of the AirPods case for a few seconds on windows pc. Depending on the model, a light will begin to flash on the front or inside of the case.
- Your phone’s Bluetooth pairing menu should now include an entry for the AirPods. All you have to do now is tap it to pair your Samsung and AirPods. Everything is finished!
Setting them up with your computer is a little more complicated and involves several steps, but pairing them with your smartphone takes almost no time at all.
WHICH AIRPOD FEATURES WILL NOT WORK ON AN ANDROID?
The main issue I have with pairing my AirPods to Android devices is that some AirPod features are completely inoperable on apple tv. And they are, in fact, some of the more interesting and useful features. This is what you will have to forego:
- Quick and simple battery life checking: Simply connect your devices and ask Siri about the battery life of your phone. You can also check it manually if you prefer. Although some Android devices will display the battery life of a connected Bluetooth product, this does not include the charging case’s battery life or whether your AirPod buds are at different levels.
- Access to Siri: Because you’re using a Samsung, you don’t have Siri at your disposal.
- When you use your AirPods with an Apple product: the paired device detects when you remove your earbuds. This gives it the ability to pause your music. Non-Apple devices lose this functionality; the music continues to play.
- Double-tap customization functions: When using an iPhone, you can quickly change what happens when you tap an AirPod twice. This allows you to customize shortcuts such as Siri summoning, song skipping, and play/pause. You’ll have to stick with double-tapping for pausing and playing on a Samsung or any Android phone. You can customize this functionality right there on an iPad, iPhone, or Mac. You can then use it on your Samsung wireless earbud. This is a big problem if you don’t have an Apple product to do it on bluetooth headphones.
CONCLUSION On How To Connect Airpods To A Samsung Tablet
Apple AirPods are compatible with Samsung devices. The steps for pairing them aren’t difficult, but they aren’t as simple as opening a case and pressing “connect.” Because AirPods were designed to maintain strong connectivity with Apple devices, pairing them with a Samsung may not provide the same level of strength.
Still, if you get stuck, you can pair your mismatched devices. There are apps to help with pairing, but you might want to consider getting a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that pair more strongly with a Samsung.
FAQ’s About Connecting Airpods
Why wont my AirPods connect to my Samsung tablet?
Put your AirPods back in their case, then press and hold the back button. Hold this button for about 15 seconds, or until the orange light on the front of the case flashes. When the orange light appears, open the case and try pairing your AirPods to your Android again.
Are AirPods compatible with Samsung?
Are AirPods compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S20? Yes, the Apple AirPods are compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S20 as well as any Android smartphone. However, there are a few features that are unavailable when using Apple AirPods or AirPods Pro with non-iOS devices.
Why are my AirPods not showing up on Bluetooth?
If your AirPods aren’t connecting, make sure they’re charged, Bluetooth is turned on for the device you want to connect to, and reset the device before trying again. If none of those steps work, unpair your AirPods from your device, reset them, and then reconnect them.
How do I pair my AirPods with my Samsung?
Turn on Bluetooth on your Android device and navigate to Settings > Connected Devices > Bluetooth. For AirPods and AirPods Pro, open the case, place it near your Android device, press the white button on the back until a pop-up list of connected devices appears, and then tap Pair.