How to Backup Contacts on Samsung? Samsung is a good mobile company with a large number of mobile phones available on the market.
As a result, some users are technically savvy and can easily backup their data from Samsung to computer.
But because so many people don’t know how to do these things, when they format their phones, they lose all of their files from the phone as well as their contacts from Samsung.
There are some solutions available for those users to easily backup their Samsung mobile data.
Today, we’ll go over some methods that can help users easily backup their Samsung contacts.
How to Backup Contacts on Samsung
- Launch the Kies program on your computer.
- Connect the old phone to Kies using a USB cable, and then select the device from the ‘Connected Devices’ list.
- In Kies, go to the “Backup / Restore” menu.
- Click the “Backup” button.
- Verify or backup the Contacts item.
- Click the “Backup” button.
So, How do you backup contacts on Samsung? Here is a simple guide for you!
See Other Related Articles:
How To Backup Samsung Phone (Full-Guide)
How to Backup Samsung S8 ? (Solution)
PART 1: BACKUP SAMSUNG CONTACTS
To backup contacts and other files from an Android device, use Android Data Backup & Restore. This software allows users to easily backup all of their data, including contacts, messages, call history, apps and app data, and so on, with just a few clicks feature phone. If you have a Samsung Android phone, Dr Fone is the best way to backup all Samsung data to a computer. There are numerous other key features available in this software, which we will go over one by one now on your Samsung Cloud.
- Dr. fone allows you to easily backup your Samsung contacts with a single click.
- Dr. Fone can backup all media files and other data from Android devices.
- It supports over 8000 Android devices, including all Samsung devices.
- It allows you to backup your data before resetting your phone and then restore it perfectly in one click.
- Dr. Fone’s interface allows you to preview your files so you can easily select the files you want to backup.
- Backup the data on your Samsung Android device without losing a single file.
- It support contacts, messages, videos, call history, gallery, calendar, audio and application files. Finally we can say these files only persist on android devices android contacts.
How to transfer contacts from Samsung with Dr. Fone?
- Step 1: First, go to the official Dr. Fone page at the link below and download and install it on your computer. Now run it on your computer and select “Phone Backup.”
- Step 2: Connect your Samsung Android phone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device. Dr. fone will now detect your device, as shown in the image below.
- Step 3: Dr. Fone will now detect all available files and applications on your device automatically. Once you’ve seen all of your device’s available files, go to Contacts and select Backup.
- Step 4: Dr. Fone will now begin backing up your contacts. Depending on the size of your contacts, it will complete backup in a few seconds.
- Dr. Fone has now successfully backed up your contacts. If you want to see your data, simply click View the backup to view your backup files from google drive.
PART 2: BACKUP SAMSUNG CONTACTS WITH GMAIL ACCOUNT
If you want to backup your Samsung contacts without using any third-party software, you can easily do so by using your gmail account. We’ll show you how to backup contacts on your Samsung mobile phone in just a few steps.
- Step 1: Take your Samsung phone in your hand and go to the contacts menu. Tap the menu button and then select “Move Device Contacts To.”
- Step 2: Now, select “Google” as the backup option and tap on it.
- Step 3: Now all you have to do is tap “Ok” on this screen. Your contacts are now being backed up to your Google account. You can now find your contacts in your Gmail account.
PART 3: SAMSUNG CONTACTS BACKUP WITH PHONE
While using Samsung android phone you can backup your contacts to the storage of your Phone as well. It is easy way to backup your contacts but it’s not secure because if your phone data Samsung Galaxy Note is crashed then you will lose your contacts also.
How to backup Contacts to Phone’s backup?
- Step 1: On your Samsung Android phone, tap on contacts, then go to Menu and select Contact from here. Select Manage contacts.
- Step 2: You will now see a list of options. Choose the “Backup to SD Card” option here.
- Step 3: It will now ask you to confirm. Here, press the Ok button.
- Step 4: On the following screen, it will begin exporting your contacts to the SD card. You can find it in your storage as a vCard file with the extension.vcf.
PART 4: SAMSUNG CONTACTS BACKUP WITH KIES
Samsung kies is software developed by Samsung that allows users to easily and quickly manage the data on their Samsung devices. Users can easily backup their contacts using Samsung kies. Please follow the steps below to complete this process using Samsung kies.
- Step 1: First and foremost, you must have Samsung kies installed on your computer in order to use it. After installing Samsung kies, launch it on your computer and connect your Samsung smartphone via a USB cable. You will see an interface similar to the one shown below.
- Step 2: Now click on Contacts on the left side of the interface. You will see all your contact now. On the right side, you can see details like number and email id and in the left side, it will display names of your contacts. From here select your contacts which you want to backup and finally click on Save to pc on the top middle of the interface smart switch.
CONCLUSION On How To Backup Contacts
After experimenting with various methods for backing up Samsung contacts, we can confidently state that Dr. Fone by Wondershare is the best available product for backing up Samsung contacts. Because it can backup more than just contacts, it also allows you to backup all of your available files on your Android phone to your computer in just one click and restore them back to your phone after resetting your phone. As a result, you will not suffer any losses. Dr. Fone will keep your contacts, messages, apps, and other media files safe and secure.
FAQS ABOUT SAMSUNG CONTACTS
How do I backup my contacts on?
Toggle the Contacts option in Settings > Google > Backup > Google Account data. Then, in the Contacts app, tap on your profile picture. Select Contacts app settings > Google Contacts sync settings, sign in with your Google account, and then navigate to Manage settings in the Also sync device contacts section.
Does your Samsung account backup your contacts?
You can backup your contacts to your phone’s storage while using a Samsung Android phone.
How do I Backup my phone contacts to my computer?
Open the “Contacts” app on your Android phone. Select “Manage contacts” > “Import/Export contacts” > “Export to phone storage” from the menu. In this manner, your Android contacts will be saved in VCF format in the Android phone memory. Use a USB cable to connect your device to the computer.
How do I transfer contacts from my Android device to my computer?
Step 1. Go to Settings > Accounts & Sync > Log in with your Google account and tap Sync Contacts > Wait for the sync to complete. Step 2. On your PC, navigate to your Google account > Gmail > More > Export > Choose your contacts > Select the output format > Click Export to begin.