How To Unlock Samsung Tablet Without Factory Reset? Smartphone and tablet users are frequently forced to give up their data because they have forgotten their passwords.
There are numerous methods that claim to be able to unlock the file without affecting the data.
In this article, we will tell you the truth about the validity of such claims and introduce you to some important methods for unlocking your Samsung tablet.
If you have forgotten your Samsung tablet password, please see the methods listed below.
Troubleshooting: Issues and Solutions
|Forgot password||Use your Google account to unlock your tablet. To do this, go to the Find My Mobile website and sign in with your Google account. Once you’re signed in, select the “Lock My Screen” option and enter a new PIN.|
|Pattern or PIN is not working||Try entering your pattern or PIN again. If you’ve entered it incorrectly too many times, you may need to wait a few minutes before trying again. If you’re still having trouble, you can try resetting your tablet to factory settings.|
|Tablet is frozen or not responding||Try restarting your tablet. To do this, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. Once your tablet has restarted, try unlocking it again.|
|Tablet is damaged||If your tablet is damaged, you may need to take it to a repair shop to have it unlocked.|
|Tablet is lost or stolen||If your tablet is lost or stolen, you can use the Find My Mobile website to track its location and remotely lock it. You can also use the site to erase all of the data on your tablet.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN UNLOCKING THEIR SAMSUNG TABLET
Whatever method you use to unlock your Samsung smartphone or tablet device, the majority of the time all of the data on your device will be erased.
However, if you have an early Samsung smartphone or tablet, you may be able to save your data, which we will discuss in more detail in the following section.
In any case, backing up data to a cloud storage service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or another similar service can help you save important data.
As a result, you should be aware of the risk of data loss from the device’s internal storage before attempting to unlock your Samsung tablet using any of the techniques listed below to your Samsung device.
See Other Related Articles:
How To Reset Samsung Tablet To Factory Settings? [3 Methods]
7 Best Samsung Tablets: Which Should You Buy?
How Do I Speed Up My Samsung Tablet? [8 Fixes]
Different Methods To Unlock Your Samsung Tablet
Method 1: Forgotten about the screen lock.
If you forget your screen unlock pattern, you will have five attempts before your tablet is permanently locked. You can unlock your tablet using the company’s online portal after signing in with a Samsung phone account.Even if you don’t have a Samsung account, you can still unlock your tablet by following the steps below:
- If you make a mistake for the first time, you will be asked to wait for 30 seconds. To continue, press OK.
- If the screen on your tablet goes blank, press the power button to return it to its original state and unlock android tablet.
- Have you forgotten your password and how to network unlock?
- To unlock your tablet, enter the username and password associated with your Google account, or the PIN code you entered when you first set the screen lock. Sign in by pressing the OK or Sign-in button.
- Step 5 will require you to create a new screen unlock pattern. If you don’t want one, just choose None.
- You should be able to unlock your tablet at this point. Please keep in mind that you will need to reset your tablet if you forget your Google account information or backup PIN to bypass samsung lock screen.
The reset will erase all information on your tablet; however, the information on your SIM card will be preserved. If you need to reset your tablet, do the following:
- Shut down your tablet.
- Hold down the volume up and home buttons simultaneously.
- Start your tablet.
- You’ll be presented with the Android system recovery options in a matter of seconds.
- Hold down the volume down key and select Wipe data/factory reset before pressing the power button to confirm your choice to bypass android lock screen.
- Press the volume down key to highlight something. Yes, you should delete all of your user information.
- Press and hold the power button to restart your tablet and you already bypass Samsung lock screen.
2. Utilizing “Find my Mobile” Feature
If you have forgotten your password, you can unlock the tab by using the ‘Find My Mobile’ feature. The Google finds my device utility will not function unless your locked device is connected to the internet (via Wi-Fi or cellular data) in order for the service to detect it and unlock android phone.
This method will not work if the device is not connected to the internet. If your device is linked to a Google account and you have forgotten your lock screen password, pin, or pattern, you can reset it by using the Google Find My Mobile service to locate your device.
Please keep in mind that it will erase all of your device’s data. Furthermore, using a different device, such as a PC, to access your Google account is required to unlock Samsung lock screen.
- Step 1: Open a new browser window and go to https://www.google.com.
- Step 2: Next, make sure you’re logged in with the same account that’s associated with your locked device. If you are not currently logged into any accounts on your browser, it will prompt you to sign in. Proceed to the next step if it has already been completed to unlock samsung galaxy.
- Step 3: On the right side of the screen, Google will show a map, and on the left, it will show device information. Select the device from the left-hand menu to erase it like galaxy s21.
- Step 4: Review the information on the Erase Device option before clicking the Erase Device button to confirm the action.
- Step 5: If the device is online, it will be reset to factory settings and the lock screen will be deleted.
Method 3: Remove the lock screen on a Samsung tablet by using the Android Device Manager app.
Because the Android device management utility can control your smartphone, you can use it to remove the lock screen remotely and unlock android phone password.
- Go to http://www.google.com/android/devicemanager in a web browser on your computer or other device and enter your device information.
- Log in using the same account you used to unlock your locked device. Google will try to track down your device. After successfully locating you, it will present you with three options, one of which must be chosen: Lock.
- Enter the temporary new pin that was provided to you and click Lock to unlock the device. Done! You can now unlock your device with this temporary unlock code and then go into the settings to reset the device pin og your galaxy s6.
Method 4: Using Google Find My Device, learn how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V
The steps below will show you how to unlock your Google Find My Device-locked Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V without entering a password or losing data.
In contrast, the Android Device Manager is an additional method of unlocking your phone without losing data or unlocking a phone that has been locked using the Find My Device feature and android unlock.
To reset the pattern lock or password on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V, however, you must first enable Android Device Manager on your phone. However, ADM will be activated automatically as soon as you connect to your phone using your Google account information.
How to unlock my Samsung tablet
Google Find My Device, in particular, is a popular method of locating a misplaced phone. You must grant Google permission to use your location information, phone information, and connection log to locate your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V.
How to unlock tablet without password?
To use ADM to unlock the password on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V without losing any data, follow the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to google.com/android/find from another smartphone or your computer.
- Sign in with the Google account you used to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V smartphone.
- When the Android Device Manager dashboard appears, you will be able to see the locked Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V. Aside from that, you have three options: ring, lock, and erase.
- Press the “Lock” button at this point.
- You will now be presented with the new lock screen. To unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V, enter a new password that is not the same as the password for your Google account in the “New Password” section.
- Type the new password again in the “Confirm password” section to confirm it. This password lock screen will replace your current lock screen and be more secure to unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- Fill out the “Recovery message” field with whatever message you want. As a result, you can leave it blank or fill it with whatever you want.
- Fill out the “Phone number” field similarly with your other phone number. That, on the other hand, is completely optional.
- After entering the password and any optional fields (if any), click the “Lock” button to secure the password.
- If the operation is successful, you will be notified and your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V device will be unlocked within a few seconds.
- After unlocking your device, go to the “Settings” menu and then to the “Screen Settings” option to finish the process.
- To finish the process, disable the temporary password and enter a new one. You are free to use the temporary password whenever you want without consequence of unlock android.
However, Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device will only unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 if the following conditions are met. It is required that your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V phone be turned on unless you forgot password.
You must first enable the Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device on your phone before you can lock it. The GPS on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 must be turned on for it to function.
CONCLUSION ON How to unlock Samsung galaxy tab a forgot password without factory reset
Uninstalling all personal information, changes, and data from your device, also known as performing a factory reset or a master reset, returns it to the settings and data that were present when it was first powered on.
A factory reset can be performed in one of three ways: through the settings menu, by pressing the buttons on your smartphone, or by using the Find My Mobile service, among others.
FAQS ABOUT SAMSUNG TABLET
|I forgot my tablet’s password. How can I unlock it without factory resetting?||You can use your Google account to unlock your tablet. To do this, go to the Find My Mobile website and sign in with your Google account. Once you’re signed in, select the “Lock My Screen” option and enter a new PIN.|
|I’ve entered my pattern or PIN incorrectly too many times. Now my tablet is asking me to enter my Google account information. What do I do?||If you’ve entered your pattern or PIN incorrectly too many times, you may need to wait a few minutes before trying again. If you’re still having trouble, you can try resetting your tablet to factory settings. However, this will erase all of the data on your tablet, so it’s important to back up your data first.|
|My tablet is frozen or not responding. How can I unlock it?||If your tablet is frozen or not responding, you can try restarting it. To do this, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. Once your tablet has restarted, try unlocking it again.|
|My tablet is damaged. Is there any way to unlock it?||If your tablet is damaged, you may need to take it to a repair shop to have it unlocked.|
Can you factory reset a Samsung tablet that is locked?
If you forget your password for a Samsung tablet, how do you factory reset it? Press and hold the volume down and power buttons at the same time. Next, press the Volume button twice to access the Bootloader menu.
What is the cost of unlocking a Samsung tablet?
They can cost as much as $150 and range in price from $20 to $30. However, it’s worthwhile because you only need to unlock your Samsung Galaxy once. However, a unique code is needed for each device. Therefore, it will cost more to unlock both your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Tab.
Can an Android be unlocked without a passcode?
Even if you’ve forgotten the passcode, you can still unlock your Android device, but you’ll typically need to perform a factory reset. By performing a factory recovery or using the Find My Device website, you can unlock the majority of Android phones.