Did you break, lose, or damage your Samsung mobile phone? Do you have a Samsung warranty?
If Yes, read on for more details on what you can do.
If No, scroll down to see what options you have.
We hope you will find the answer you need and understand is covered and not covered on your warranty and file a claim.
Samsung Phone Warranty
Samsung Phone Warranty Offers
Samsung products also offer the Extend Samsung Warranty services for clients who have already purchased Samsung galaxy mobile phone devices at a low cost.
If you are experiencing a problem with your Samsung products like cell phones, feature phones, or accessories, you can make a warranty claim with Samsung.
To have your Samsung products repaired, simply go to the nearest Samsung customer service or to their service personnel as long as it is under warranty period.
If your Samsung gadget is in proper working order but you are having difficulties using it, you can contact Samsung customer support at 1800-40-7267864 for the assistance with your warranty service.
They will also aid you in resolving your issue.
Check out the details below for a more detailed Samsung phone warranty.
What is covered by Claim Warranty Samsung Device?
Warranty coverage for Samsung galaxy mobile phone devices
|Mobile Phone Samsung
|The Warranty Period
|Adopter of chargers
|Minimum of 6 months
|Cable de recharging
|a period of six months
|Span of six months
11 Areas where Samsung Claim Warranty Does not Cover
1. Damage resulting during accidents or misuse or abuse of the product;
- Damage resulting from modification or tampering with the product;
- Damage resulting from the purchaser’s failure to follow normal operating practices as described in the user’s manual.
2. Defects or damage caused by the spills of food or liquids, as well as the incorrect use of electrical power and voltage;
- For example, fire, flood, or other acts of God, as well as animal or insect infestations, are all forms of destruction.
4. Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting, or discoloration are all possible.
5. Deficiencies or repair services that samsung did not do, including opening the structure of phone, but not limited to, the installation of unapproved software and the unauthorized use of root access, both of which are grounds for voiding this limited samsung service claim warranty.
6. Scratches and damage to the exterior surface areas and externally visible elements that result from normal samsung consumer interaction.
7. Routine maintenance and general upkeep.
8.Claims for broken or missing parts that are filed after 7 days from the date of purchase are deemed invalid by the manufacturer.
9. It is prohibited to replace any part or portions of the item with a part or parts that were not supplied or approved by us, or to disassemble or repair the unit by anyone other than a Samsung authorized technician. The Samsung claim warranty will be void in these circumstances.
10. Any equipment or product whose serial number has been removed, made illegible, or otherwise tampered with.
11. The use of connectors, and other items that are not supplied and/or authorized by Samsung, or that cause damage to this product or service problems, as well as the misuse of this product.
5 Documents Required to file a Warranty claim
Visit a Samsung approved service center in order to make a claim under your product warranty from Samsung.
Please remember to bring the following items with you when you go to claim your Samsung claim warranty on your samsung products:-
- Warranty card: Always remember to have both the original and a photocopy of your warranty card on hand. In India, your Samsung product bill serves the same purpose as a warranty card.
- The Copy of Invoice: If you purchased the Samsung product online, you will receive a copy of the invoice. Your product invoice can be seen in the list of orders that you have created.
- Product from the beginning: To repair your Samsung faulty goods, you must have the original product with you. Please bring your smartphone with you if you intend to replace your charger adapter, cable, or handsfree as well as your smartphone.
- Product Box: Your Samsung mobile box may be requested from time to time. The box is necessary if your Samsung mobile phone is locked and there is no IMEI number on your invoice or bill, as the mobile IMEI number is written on the box as well as the invoice or bill.
- ID card: In some situations, the service center may need a photocopy of your government-issued identification document such as an Aadhar card, a driving license, or other similar document. The identification card is only required if your device has been locked and you wish to get it unlocked with the assistance of the service facility.
Samsung Extended Warranty for Mobile Phone Samsung
The Samsung extended warranty program ensures that you have complete peace of mind even after the original warranty period has expired on your product.
Samsung Care is the brand name for the company’s warranty extension program.
Samsung customer service believes customer happiness is of the utmost importance to their business.
As a result, Samsung has created Samsung Care, which provides an additional year of Samsung warranty coverage.
As a result, even after your original manufacturer warranty has expired, there is no need to be concerned because extended samsung claim warranty is equivalent to the manufacturer guarantee.
How can a Customer Obtain the Samsung Claim Warranty?
Send an error report or ask a question through the Samsung Members app if you’re experiencing unexpected activity on your Samsung galaxy mobile phone, tablets, or wearables.
This gives us the opportunity to examine the situation more closely.
The information is anonymized and will only be kept for the duration of the investigation, if necessary.
More information on how to submit an error report may be found in the details below.
How to use the Samsung Members app for a Samsung Consumer?
Expert assistance, community connections, and special benefits are all available.
With Samsung Members, you may explore all of your options.
Insider knowledge, the appropriate answers from people who know what they’re talking about, more of the things you love, and the ability to help shape the future are all available to you.
Before attempting any of the methods listed below, double-check that the software on your device and any associated apps have been updated to the most recent version.
Please follow the steps below to learn how to update the software on your mobile device.
Step 1: Go to Settings > Software update and click on the button.
Step 2: Click on the Download and Install button.
Step 3: Comply with the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Members of the Samsung Group can be found here.
You can connect with other members of the Samsung Members Community and share information with them.
Community members can benefit from your helpful hints, reviews, and great suggestions.
It’s a peer-led space, similar to yours in many ways.
Through News and tips, you may obtain insider news and information from specialists conveniently.
You may also learn how to use your technology to its maximum extent by reading tips and tricks.
In addition, you may be able to take advantage of promotional deals from Samsung Benefits.
Get access to special benefits for the things you enjoy and the locations you visit.
Important note: Please keep in mind that depending on the country, some menus may not be available.
Samsung Cell Phone Warranty Coverage on a Global Scale
The terms and conditions of the samsung warranty claim service for Samsung goods may differ from one country to the next depending on the country in question.
International warranty may be available in some circumstances, but it may not be available in others, depending on the country in which you purchase the item.
While traveling in another country, you should seek up the Samsung customer support number for that particular location first.
In the event that a client requires international warranty service from a country that has not been listed above, the customer is responsible for transporting the Samsung Mobile or Computer to the nearest International Warranty Center, which will be determined by the local Samsung Helpline.
The purchaser will be responsible for all shipping, customs, and import and export costs that may be incurred.
Only the return shipping will be covered by Samsung.
Samsung has the right to choose the method by which the Samsung Product is delivered to the customer.
Samsung will not be liable for any damage that occurs while the product is being transported to the overseas warranty center.
Any damage that occurs during the transportation process must be reported to the shipping company.
How Can I Check My Mobile Phone Samsung Warranty Via SN?
Samsung are pleased to announce the addition of a new and useful feature to our website: the Samsung Warranty Check.
It is possible to verify the warranty and other information regarding Samsung phones using this feature.
Checking takes place in real time and is completely free for registered users.
- Return to the Home Page
- Enter your phone’s IMEI and double-check it.
- Select “WARRANTY through SN” from the drop-down menu next to the phone number.
- Enter the first ten characters of the serial number (the serial number may be found on a label inside the phone, near the battery) and then select “Check Samsung Phone Details” to verify the information.
The “Warranty via SN” service is only available for older models at this time.
We strongly advise you to make use of their NEW, FREE IMEI checker, which covers all models and provides much more information, such as Carrier, Country, Serial Number, and Warranty Status, among others.
Bonus: 3 Tips on How to Keep Your Mobile Phone Samsung Safe from Damage
Yes, modern phones and the galaxy watch have a Samsung claim warranty but we should not lean on this warranty because the best way is to keep our phone from damage.
We don’t want to be stress, right?
The cell phone has become an essential element of our daily lives.
Protecting our phones from damage is just as important as protecting the members of our bodies from harm.
Nothing is more upsetting than witnessing your phone’s screen being scratched or worse, damaged.
We’ve compiled some pointers on how to effectively safeguard it from harm below.
When you put your phone in your pocket, avoid placing coins or other pointed objects in the same pocket because this might cause the screen to be scratched or damaged.
Do not put your phone in the rear pocket of your skinny pants; if you do, it will likely break when you try to sit.
Keep your phone out of reach of children and toddlers so they don’t drop it carelessly and damage it.
2. Use a Screen Protector
First of all, you need get a screen protector for your phone.
Display is very significant in the gadget.
The handsets’ most expensive and delicate component is the display.
Mishandling, by carelessness, or just slightly dropping the device can lead to the screen shattering.
A damaged display looks bad and may also not work.
Use a screen protector, such as tempered glass, to prevent this.
Avoid poor quality screen protectors.
This will help shield the screen from scratches while simultaneously providing enhanced screen protection.
3. Waterproof the Device
Water is known to disrupt electronic gadgets.
Rain or your smartphone becoming wet in the pool or at the beach.
Even your perspiration affects your phone, thus you must waterproof your smartphone to save money.
To utilize this, you’ll need a waterproof handset case.
You may order it online or purchase it at your local mobile phone retailer.
Buy it just if your phone is not water resistant.
If your phone gets water-logged, please see our instructions to repair water-logged cell phones.
Many smartphone manufacturers are getting a lot of attention right now.
But, are they really worth all the fuss?
To be a good customer, you should always consider all aspects of a product, not just the specifications, but also the advantages of using it.
If you consider yourself to be a sensible consumer, please share your opinions in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
So, what exactly is covered by the Samsung warranty?
One to five years of repair and replacement of your Samsung appliances are covered by an extended warranty from the manufacturer (depending on the model).
Damage caused by regular wear and tear is covered by the guarantee.
It’s also possible to get accidental coverage, which will protect you against typical wear and tear as well as drops, liquid spills, and cracks.
What Constitutes a Violation of the Samsung Phone Warranty?
The following are excluded from this limited warranty: Defects or damage resulting from testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment performed by a party other than Samsung, including but not limited to installation of unauthorized software and unauthorized root access, both of which will void this limited warranty.
How do I find out if my phone is still under warranty?
- Find your IMEI number and gain access to information such as the warranty date, carrier information, blacklist status, purchase date, and other details.
- To find out what your device’s IMEI is, dial *#06#.
- Fill in the IMEI in the form.
- Obtain information regarding your device.