How to Bypass Google Verification on Android? Google account verification or Factory Reset Protection is a built-in security feature on Android devices running version 5.1 and higher that prevents your phone from being used by an unauthorized person who performs a factory reset, keeping your data safe.
If you have a Google account set up on your Android device, it is enabled by default, and once enabled, you will be prompted to log in with the synced Google account and password to access the device after a reset.
If you are locked out of your Android phone and are wondering how to bypass Google verification on Android, here are three methods you can use.
Bypass Google Verification on Android
How to Bypass Google Verification on Android
Using iToolab UnlockGo for Android, you can bypass Google verification on your device. It is an expert Samsung FRP and Google verification bypass tool. You can easily bypass Google verification after a factory reset by connecting your Android device to a computer.
See Other Related Articles:
How to Remove Google Account from Samsung [The Ultimate Guide]
BYPASS GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON ANDROID WITH PC [RECOMMENDED]
When it comes to how to bypass Google verification on Android, the simplest method is to use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, a reputable Smartphone FRP bypass tool. Whatever the reason for your Android phone’s lockout, this software can help you unlock it by removing a forgotten pattern lock or password and bypassing FRP lock Smartphone (running Android 6-12) in a few simple steps bypass frp.
Please keep in mind that the steps for bypassing FRP lock on mobile phone with Android 11/12, Android 6/9/10, and bypass Android 7 differ. Simply follow the step-by-step FRP removal instructions. To bypass Google on a smartphone running Android 11/12, follow the steps below.
Here’s how to bypass Google acct erification after resetting Smartphone, with 4uKey for Android.
- On your computer, install the most recent version of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. Once installed, launch it and select the “Remove Google Lock(FRP)” feature.
- To proceed, connect your phone to the computer and select your device’s OS version before clicking “Start.”
- Tenorshare 4uKey for Android will then notify your frp-locked Smartphonedevice.
- Now, on your device, tap the “View” button to open the Samsung Galaxy Store and download the Alliance Shield app.
- After downloading Alliance Shield, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your device.
- When you finish the setup process, 4uKey for Android will start removing the Google lock on your phone.
- Your device will reboot and you’ll need to go to Settings > General management > Reset to factory reset your device, to completely bypass google frp .
That’s all about how to bypass account verification after reset with pc. If you have any doubts for Android 11/12, please check the video guide below.
BYPASS GOOGLE FRP LOCK WITHOUT PC [TWO WAYS]
We’ve shown you how to use one of the best to remove frp bypass tools to bypass account with PC for google authenticator. If you’re wondering how to bypass FRP without a PC to open settings, there are two options. Let’s go over them one by one.
Way 1: Use Google Keyboard to get around Google Account Verification.
Basically, if you encounter FRP lock after successfully resetting the phone, you can use some tricks to bypass account verification and regain access to your phone. Here’s how to use Google keyboard to bypass Google verification on Android.
Step 1: Get to the Help Page
- Select a language and connect the phone to a Wi-Fi network after the mobile phone restarts after a factory reset.
- You will now be prompted to enter your Google Account credentials on Android. When the virtual keyboard appears on the screen, tap and hold the “@” key to access the Settings menu.
- Select Google Keyboard Settings.
- Then, in the top right-hand corner, tap the three dots icon and select “Help & Feedback” from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Get to the Settings Menu
- From the Help page, select the “Use Google Keyboard” option.
- Tap and hold the screen to select any text on that page and then tap on “Websearch” in the upper right corner for any android version.
- A search bar will come up and you need to type “Settings” in there to find and access the Settings menu.
Step 3: Bypass Samsung FRP Lock
- Scroll down the Settings menu to select “About phone” for activation lock.
- Locate the Build Number option under Software information. Alternatively, you can use the search box to look for the Build number.
- To activate Developer mode, tap on “Build number” 7 times.
- Return to the previous menu and select the Developer options that you just enabled.
- There, you must enable “OEM Unlocking” and double-tap “back.”
- Finally, reboot the device and reconnect to Wi-Fi. You will not be asked for Google Account information, but you will be asked to create a new Google Account. You should be able to access your device after adding a new account for frp bypass.
That’s how to bypass google lock on Samsung. Please note that this method is available for bypassing Google account on Samsung and doesn’t work for other Android phones.
Way 2: Bypass Google Account Verification with Talkback [Complicated]
You can also avoid Google account verification by using the Google TalkBack app. And because this is a very complicated and elaborate procedure, you should read it thoroughly to the sim card. Though this method appears to be a bit difficult, it will undoubtedly assist you in bypassing Google accounts on your devices running Android 5.0 and frp bypass android 7.0. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to avoid Google verification on Android:
- Reset your phone and wait for the “Welcome” screen to appear before selecting a language and pressing the “Start” button.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network now, and you will be prompted to enter your Google Account information.
- Type anything where the email ID is required, then tap and hold on it to select it, and then go to “Keyboard Settings.”
- Select “About Keyboard” and then “Open Source License.” When the pop-up appears, tap the three dots on the agreement page. Then, select “Web Search.” Unfortunately, your request has been turned down.
- Return to the Wi-Fi connection page and press the Home button three or four times to launch the Google TalkBack application.
- When the Talkback tutorial menu appears, type “L” on the touchscreen.
- A new Global Context Menu will be displayed. Select and tap on the “Talkback Settings” option several times until you can scroll through the talkback settings.
- When you’re in Talkback Settings, press the Volume buttons together. A new dialog box will appear, asking if you want to suspend Talkback. Return to the Talkback Settings by clicking “OK.”
- Tap “Help & Feedback,” then “Get Started with Voice Access,” at the bottom of the Talkback Settings page.
- A page with a video about Voice Access will appear. Tap on the YouTube video to play it, and then tap on the link that appears on top of the video to launch the YouTube app.
- Then, a dialog box with three options will appear; tap “Cancel” to be immediately redirected to the “Terms of Service” page.
- Now, in the search bar above, type “Lavileztechservice” to go to the “Lavileztechservice” download page.
- Scroll down and choose “Andoes Launcher.”
- Then, on your phone, download “anddoes.launcher.apk.” (If it cannot be downloaded, go to “http://bit.ly/2yeqh5Q” and download the quickshortcutmaker-2-4-0.apk.)
- Once the required APK has been successfully downloaded, navigate to Bookmarks > History > Download History and tap on “Andoes launcher,” which can also be found in the notification bar.
- When you tap the launcher, a dialog box will appear; select Settings and then “Unknown Sources.” After that, a new dialog box will appear; uncheck the selected option and press “OK.”
- Install the launcher, and then go to your device’s Settings and tap on “Lock Screen & Security.” There, select “Other Security Settings.”
- Uncheck “Find My Device” under “Device Administrators.”
- Return to Settings and tap on “Apps,” making sure that the System Apps are visible.
- Now, go to Google Account Manager and turn it off. Then, turn off Google Play Services.
- Return to the download history and select “Technocare” to install it.
- After installing the app, tap “Done” and return to Settings. Navigate to “Clouds and Accounts” and select “Accounts.”
- You must now select “Add Account.” A list will appear, but you must choose Google from it.
- When the screen unlock says “Couldn’t Sign it,” tap “Next.” Return and try again, but this time you will succeed.
- Enter your new Gmail address and wait for the device to verify the information.
- Return to settings and select Other Security Settings. Tap “Device Administrators” and then “Android Device Manager.”
- Now, navigate to Apps, enable “Google Play Services,” and restart the device.
- After the device has restarted, tap “Start” in the “Welcome” screen and select “Agree to All.” The mobile will begin to check the network.
- After that, it restarts, so tap “Start” and then finish the Wizard. You will notice that the device has verified the Google Account and that you can now use the device.
This is a very cumbersome procedure, but it only works for Android devices manufactured by Samsung.
CONCLUSION On How To Bypass Google Verification
Every time you perform a factory reset, you will be confronted with something like Galaxy Google account bypass verify or Google account verification.
You can use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android or any of the methods listed above. You can also use the service to bypass the lock screen/password/pattern/pin if you have a locked phone. It is a professional Android screen unlock tool that can easily bypass any type of password. Strongly recommended!
FAQs About Google Verification in Android 7 frp Bypass
|How to Bypass Google Account Android 7?||To bypass Android 7 google account android 7 bypass FRP, follow these steps: |
1. Restart your device and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Tap on Emergency Call, then enter a random number and quickly tap on it repeatedly.
3. This will take you to the Contacts app, select a contact, and tap on the messaging icon.
4. Type “www.youtube.com” in the message, tap on it and select “Google App.”
5. Access Settings from the Google App, and reset your device to bypass the Google account login.
|How To Remove Previously Synced Google Account From Android?||To remove a previously synced Google account from your Android device, follow these steps: Go to “Settings,” then select “Accounts” or “Users & Accounts.” Tap on the account you want to remove, then choose “Remove Account” or “Remove from device.” Confirm your action, and the account will be successfully removed.|
How do I bypass FRP lock previously synced Google account on Android after reset?
Go to Settings and perform a factory reset before restarting your phone. That’s all. When you restart your phone, you will not be prompted to verify the previously synced Google account to frp unlocker.
How do I unlock a Google phone that has been locked?
Start the tool on your computer > Select FRP Bypass apk. Connect your Google-locked phone to the computer and press the Start button. Continue after DroidKit has created a configuration file for your device. Then, boot your device into recovery mode and look for the number displayed on your device > Select the appropriate system version.
How do I bypass Google lock for free?
On your computer, download and install iToolab UnlockGo for Samsung Android. After downloading the software, launch it on your device and select the Unlock Google FRP Lock option. Use a lightning USB cable to connect your device to your computer. To proceed to the next step, click the Start button.