Have you forgotten your Samsung device’s password and are locked out?
Learn how to bypass Samsung’s lock screen without losing data by reading this article.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re locked out of your Samsung phone and can’t remember your pin or password.
Even though it may appear to be a frustrating scenario, there are a number of ways to get around a Samsung lock screen.
In this post, I’ll show you how to bypass the Samsung lock screen in eight different ways without losing data.
Let’s get started!
Read More Related Topics:
How to Bypass the Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy S9?
” Hi, I totally forgot my password for my screen lock. I have tried all my past passwords to no avail.
What to do to unlock Samsung S9 without password? I don’t want to lose my data especially my contacts since they are not synced on Google. Please help me! “
The mobile phone has become an important part of our lives.
We not only use smartphones to make calls and send SMS but also log in to social apps to chat with our friends, use mobile banking for payment, save notes or presentations, etc.
So it is important to ensure the safety and privacy of our smartphones.
10 Ways To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Without Losing Data
If you can’t remember your phone’s password or pattern for some reason, you can try doing a factory reset.
However, unless you have a backup of the contents, you will lose all data on the device. You may be able to reinstall your apps from Google Play, but any saved preferences or progress will be gone as well.
Method 1: Using Unlock Tools, remove screen lock from Android phone without losing data.
You can remove screen lock without losing data using one of various Android screen unlock programs.
The following are a few of these tools:
1. Lockwiper for iMyFone
2. Dr. fone
Lockwiper for iMyFone
iMyFone Lockwiper is a Samsung phone unlocking program.
It comes with a variety of capabilities that may be used to unlock a phone.
The non-savvy should use iMyFone Lockwiper, which is a complete unlocking program.
The disadvantage of this app is that it only works with Samsung phones and does not allow you to unlock your screen without losing your data.
Other Android cellphones can use the screen unlock feature, but it wipes all data.
• For Samsung devices, remove the screen lock without losing any data.
• Bypassing screen lock, pin lock, FRP lock, and password lock in a matter of seconds.
• A trial version is available for download.
• Compatible with the majority of Android smartphones.
• User interface that is fluid and simple to use.
1. On your PC, download and run the iMyFone Lockwiper program.
2. For Samsung smartphones, select the Remove without Data Loss mode.
For other Android phones, select Remove Screen Lock.
3. Press the Start button.
4. Use a USB cord to connect your phone to your computer.
If your phone isn’t being identified, click the link to put it in recovery mode.
5. Your device information is detected by Lockwiper.
6. To unlock, double-check the box to inform and then click Start to Unlock.
Lockwiper downloads and installs a data package on your device.
Method 2: Bypass Samsung Password Using Android Device Manager
Make sure Android Device Manager is activated on your device before learning how to overcome the Samsung phone lock password with it.
Step 1: On another smartphone or computer, go to google.com/android/devicemanager.
Step 2: Sign in to the Google account you used to lock your device.
Step 3: In the ADM interface, select the device you want to unlock.
Step 4: Select “Lock” from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Create a password for yourself. There’s no need to type anything in for a recovery message. Select “Lock” once more.
Step 6: If it is successful, you will see a confirmation below with the “Ring, Lock, and Erase” buttons.
Step 7: Now you must type your new password into the password field on your phone, and your phone will be unlocked.
Step 8: Go to your device’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
Method 3: With 4uKey for Android, you can bypass Samsung’s lock screen.
The first method we’ll use to unlock a Samsung device is to use third-party software.
Tenorshare created the software, which is named 4uKey for Android.
Because of its effectiveness and simple operational methods, it has garnered a lot of traction in the market.
4uKey for Android will give you an opportunity to unlock your Samsung password without losing data.
You must determine whether or not this function is compatible with your device. The following is the procedure:
1. Download and install the Tenorshare program on your computer from the Tenorshare website.
After that, open 4uKey on your computer and connect the locked Samsung smartphone and computer with a data cord.
2. To begin, select the first option, “Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss,” and then “Start.”
3. Finally, choose the device’s name and model. Check to see if the information is correct. (If your device isn’t listed here, select a different mode, which will result in data loss.)
4. The data package will then be downloaded. Click “Next” after that. At this stage, put your Samsung phone into download mode. Then select “Start” to finish removing the screen lock.
5. Wait for the procedure to finish.
Unfortunately, if the preceding method for unlocking Samsung passwords without losing data does not work for your smartphone, 4uKey for Android will erase all of your data.
1. To begin, click “Start” and then “Remove Screen Lock.”
2. The Wizard will then warn you that you are going to wipe all of your data and put your device into Recovery Mode.
3. Click “Next” in Recovery Mode, then follow the steps to Factory Reset the device.
4. Tenorshare 4uKey has devised a very simple technique to factory reset the Samsung device. The Android device will be restarted after the procedure is completed, and all data will be wiped off, resulting in a fully unlocked device.
Method 4: Remove a third-party app screen lock from an Android phone without affecting the data stored on the phone — By restarting the mobile device in safe mode
By starting your Android phone in Safe mode, you can unlock the screen of a third-party app (not the default screen lock) on your phone and remove the screen lock.
The third-party screen lock will be temporarily disabled as a result of this action.
1. Press and hold the Power button on your Android device until the power menu displays on the screen.
2. Press and hold the Power Off button for a few seconds.
3. Select Yes from the Do you want to reboot into safe mode? pop-up box. A confirmation box is displayed.
4. Uninstall any third-party screen locking software that you may have installed.
5. Restart your Android device to complete the process.
At a later time, you may re-download the third-party screen lock app and create a new screen lock pattern as needed.
Method 5: The Forgot Password feature and a Google account are used to unlock the screen of an Android phone without erasing any data.
With the Forgot Password option on Android 4.4 smartphones, you can reset your passcode to something more memorable.
After a series of failed tries, you can modify this functionality to defeat the Android lock without performing a factory reset.
1. Attempt to unlock the passcode five times with a different one each time.
2. Make a second attempt at entering the incorrect passcode. You will be prompted to choose between unlocking with a security question or unlocking with a backup PIN. You can easily unlock the screen by answering a security question or entering a backup PIN. You should move to
3. If you do not know the answer to the security question or do not have a backup PIN.
The Forgot Pattern button is located near the bottom of the page.
4. Sign in to your Google account using the credentials you created earlier in step 4. You will receive an email with a link that will allow you to generate a new passcode for your account.
5. Configure the new login information and enter this code to bypass the previous Android lock screen without losing any data.
Method 6: Unlock the screen of an Android phone without erasing any data — by utilizing the Emergency Call technique
The emergency call method is another Android feature that may be used to unlock an Android phone without erasing any data on the device.
Currently, this approach is only compatible with Android versions 5.0 and 5.1.1.
These versions contain a bug that causes the lock screen to crash if an excessive number of characters are entered into the emergency call field.
As a result, this is a temporary remedy that may or may not be effective at times.
1. From the lock screen, pick the option to make an emergency call.
2. A dialer appears at the bottom of the screen. The dialer should be programmed with 10 asterisks. Highlight the asterisks, copy them, and paste them back into the dialer.
3. Continue putting the asterisks into the field until it is completely filled.
4. Go back to the lock screen, open the camera, then swipe down from the top of your screen to exit the camera mode.
5. From the notifications menu, select the Settings icon.
6. Paste the copied asterisks into the password field and continue to do so until the lock screen crashes and the home screen is displayed again.
Method 7: Google Account login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
If your handset is still running Android 4.4 or lower, you will need to learn how to unlock a Samsung phone without a password quickly.
Step 1: Make a mistake five times and repeat the process.
Step 2: Select “Forgot Pattern” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Type in your Google account login or backup PIN.
Step 4: At this point, your phone should be unlocked.
Method 7: “Pattern Password Disable” and “Custom Recovery” are two features of the software (SD Card needed)
In order to use this approach to bypass the Samsung lock screen, you must be an expert user who is familiar with “custom recovery” and “rooting.”
You must have any type of customer recovery software installed on your phone, as well as an SD card.
It is necessary to use an SD card in order to transfer a ZIP file to the phone, and it is the only method of doing so when the device is locked.
Step 1: To begin, download the “Pattern Password Disable” zip file to your computer and copy it to the SD card of your Samsung device.
Step 2: The second step is to insert the card into your device.
Step 3: Recovery mode can be accessed by restarting your device in this step 3.
Step 4: Flash the file onto your memory card and restart your phone.
Step 5: Your phone would now boot up without a lock screen displayed.
Don’t be concerned if you used a gesture lock or a password to secure your device. There is no need to enter a random gesture or password; it will be unlocked automatically.
Method 9: ADB is used to delete the password file.
The ADB connection method is yet another alternative, but it will only function if you have already enabled USB Debugging on your device and your PC has been granted permission to connect via ADB.
The use of this approach to unlock the Samsung lock screen is highly recommended if you meet the above prerequisites.
1. Connect your device to your computer via a USB connection and launch the command prompt in the ADB directory.
Press “Enter” after typing the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. the key” in the command line.
2. The second step is to restart your phone, and the secure lock screen should be gone, allowing you to log in and use your smartphone. Before rebooting your computer, make sure you have a new PIN, pattern, or password.
Method 10: To bypass the Samsung lock screen, perform a factory reset.
If none of the previously mentioned options were successful, a factory reset is generally always the best option.
The procedure may differ depending on the type of device you are using.
For the majority of devices, you must totally power off the device before the process can begin.
However, using this method will result in the deletion of all of the valuable data stored on the device after it has been factory reset.
Step 1: Press and hold the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time. The Bootloader menu will be displayed as a result of this action.
Step 2: Choosing “Recovery Mode” by pushing the volume down button twice will bring up a menu. Selecting it by pressing the “Power” button will bring up the menu.
Step 3: While holding down the power button, press the “Volume Up” button once to activate the “recovery” mode.
Step 4: Using the volume buttons, select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Select it by clicking the Power button on your keyboard.
Step 6: Once the operation is complete, select “Reboot System Now” from the menu bar.
Our Final Thoughts
A few highly efficient methods for ‘how do I bypass the lock screen on my Samsung without losing data, or to be more specific methods for bypassing any form of lock on your smartphone, are discussed in the article below.
You may simply circumvent the lock by using the Find My Mobile feature on a Samsung device or the Find My Device option on a Google device.
There is also the option of removing the lock screen via your Google Account, which can be found here.
However, the most successful one is 4uKey for Android, which is easy, fast, and really effective, and which we strongly suggest to everyone.
Frequently Ask Questions
How can I unlock my Samsung phone if I have forgotten the password and do not want to reset it?
To access this feature, simply go to the lock screen and repeatedly input an erroneous pattern or PIN five times. You’ll notice a button that says “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “Forgot password” appear on your screen.
It should be tapped. A prompt will appear in which you must enter the username and password connected with the Google account associated with your Android smartphone.
When using a Samsung, how do you get around the lock screen?
To discover how to bypass the screen lock on a Samsung phone, you must first switch off your smartphone.
Wait a few moments, then press and hold the Home, Volume Up, and Power keys at the same time for several seconds to boot it into recovery mode.
You can now select the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option by pressing the Volume Up/Down keys simultaneously.
What should I do if I have forgotten the password to my Samsung phone?
Step 1: Go to /findmymobile.samsung.com/ and sign in with the same Samsung account you used to purchase the phone.
Step 2. From the Find My Mobile account interface, select Unlock my screen from the left-hand panel and then click on the Unlock button. After it is finished, your Samsung phone should have been successfully unlocked by this process.