How to Check Samsung Warranty Status Online? We are here to assist you in determining how to do so.
Most Samsung devices, including Samsung Galaxy phone, tablets, smartwatches, Samsung TV, monitors, and more, come with a one-year brand warranty, and if they become defective or malfunction, you can have them repaired for free at the company’s official service centers.
Checking the product’s purchase date from the bill or purchase receipt and calculating the warranty expiry date will quickly tell you if your Samsung device is still under warranty.
But what if you misplace your bill and don’t remember the purchase date?
You don’t have to worry too much because you can check the status of your Samsung tv product’s Samsung warranty check online.
Tips: How to check my warranty period? (Have this information ready)
1. Full Name
2. Contact Number
3. I/C Number
5. Model Code
6. Serial Number
7. IMEI Number
8. Prove of Purchased ( Snap and attached to email ) & Date of Purchased.
HOW TO DO A SAMSUNG WARRANTY STATUS CHECK ONLINE?
5 Steps for Samsung Warranty Status Check
Samsung warranty check status of your Samsung device online, you must have the serial number (or IMEI in the case of smartphones or tablets) handy. All you have to do is follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Samsung Website using a web browser on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Step 2: If you already have a registered Samsung account, click the ‘Sign In’ button. If you do not already have a Samsung account, click ‘Create An Account.’
- Step 3: Once you sign in to your Samsung account, you can see your Samsung product listed under ‘My Products List’. If your device isn’t listed on the page, click ‘Register My Product’ and enter the IMEI or serial number of your Samsung device into the text field to register it.
- Step 4: Now, under the product’s name, click on ‘Warranty Information.’ A pop-up menu will appear, displaying the duration of your product’s warranty.
- Step 5: If you need your device checked damage, you can request support or book an appointment by clicking ‘Request For Support’ or ‘Book An Appointment.’ You can also extend the product’s warranty directly from the webpage by clicking on the ‘Register Warranty Pack’ button instead of going to Samsung service center.
See Other Related Articles:
Samsung Microwave Warranty (5 Ways to File Warranty Claim)
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Warranty (5 Awesome Features of It)
Samsung Cell Phones Warranty: How many Years does it Cover?
WHY SHOULD YOU EXTEND YOUR SAMSUNG DEVICE WARRANTY?
As previously stated, most Samsung smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, TVs, and laptops come with a standard one-year Samsung warranty online, and repairing the product after the warranty period can be quite costly especially for mobile device.
You can easily avoid such unforeseen costs by purchasing Onsitego’s Extended Samsung Warranty Online Plan for Samsung Galaxy phones, Samsung Galaxy Tab devices, Samsung smart TVs, Samsung home theatres and soundbars, and Samsung home appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines.
You can add two years to the warranty on Samsung smartphones, tablets, TVs, and soundbars. You can extend the warranty on Samsung refrigerators and washing machines by up to four years. Onsitego Extended Warranty Plans cover all of the defects and malfunctions normally covered by Samsung’s standard one-year brand manufacturers warranty. It also includes additional benefits such as pick-up and drop-off as part of Samsung care.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY ONSITEGO EXTENDED WARRANTY PLAN FOR YOUR SAMSUNG DEVICE?
There are numerous reasons why you should put your trust in Onsitego and purchase its Extended Warranty plan for your Samsung smartphone, tablet, Samsung smart TV, soundbar, refrigerator, and washing machine.
Samsung’s online warranty check is difficult to find and somewhat complicated, but it is available through their CyberService. You can go straight to My Registered Products, enter your model code and verify it by clicking on the check icon, then serial number (no need for purchase date if you don’t have it), then click on the magnifying glass icon to see if it’s still under warranty of any Samsung Model.
Above all, Onsitego Extended Warranty Plans cover all of the defects and malfunctions that are covered by Samsung’s standard one-year brand warranty like in Samsung Smart Tv or Samsung Tablet. In addition, we have a ‘No Questions Asked’ repair policy, a completely paperless process, and a free pick-up and drop-off service at your door for related searches.
- Extends the manufacturers warranty on Samsung smartphones, tablets, TVs, and audio systems by up to two years (and soundbars).
- Covers failures, flaws, and malfunctions.
- The entire process is paperless.
- Repair policy of ‘No Questions Asked.’
- Free pick-up and delivery to your door to avoid accidental damage.
FAQS ABOUT CHECKING SAMSUNG WARRANTY ONLINE
How do I know if my Samsung Washer is still under warranty?
How can I find out if my Samsung washer is still covered under warranty? Visit the “Product information Warranties” page on Samsung’s website to sign in to your Samsung account (see Resources).
How can I find out when my phone was purchased?
Through the Google Play Store. The Google Play Store also allows you to check the unboxing date of an Android device. On your computer or smartphone, navigate to the Play Store Settings page. The registration date can be found in the My Devices section. This is the date your Android phone or tablet was activated.
Does Samsung have 1 year warranty?
What Does the Samsung Phone Warranty Include? All Samsung mobile devices are covered by a 12-month manufacturer warranty. In terms of cell phone accessories, the battery warranty lasts 12 months, while the charger and headset warranties last six months.
Is it possible to claim a Samsung warranty without a receipt?
To claim a warranty, you must have a warranty card or proof of purchase. Repairs under warranty will only be performed at authorized Samsung service centers.
How do I know if my appliance is under warranty?
Visit the manufacturer’s website. If you can’t find the paperwork for your appliance purchase, the next best place to look is the manufacturer’s website. You can check the length of the limited warranty and learn about extended warranties here.