How To Change Email On Samsung Account? If you have a Samsung account, you may have noticed that your email address is automatically set to the one with which you registered.
If you want to change your email address but don’t want to lose all of your data and settings, this can be a problem.
Fortunately, there is a way to change it without losing any data.
We’ll show you how to do it in this post.
Keep reading for instructions on how to update your Samsung account email address!
Troubleshooting: Issues on Can’t change samsung account email
|I can’t change my email address.||Make sure that you are signed in to your Samsung account. If you are not signed in, you will not be able to change your email address.|
|I forgot my password.||If you forgot your password, you can reset it by following the instructions on the Samsung website.|
|I’m getting an error message.||If you are getting an error message, try restarting your device or clearing the cache and cookies from your browser.|
|I’m not able to verify my new email address.||Make sure that you have entered the correct verification code in the email that you received from Samsung.|
|I’m still having problems.||If you are still having problems, you can contact Samsung customer support for help.|
How to Change Samsung account email?
To change your samsung account change email. First, go to your device’s settings, find the row with your Samsung account name and avatar, select Profile info, press on email, and then change. There are alternative ways to acquire access to your account information; if this one doesn’t work, please let me know.
How to change Samsung account email change & Phone number?
2 Select your Samsung account by tapping Manage accounts.
3 Select My profile, then Profile info.
4 Next, at the top of the screen, select your email address.
Can’t Open Email On Samsung Phone [ Best Answer]
8 Reasons Why Are Verizon Voicemail Not Working? [Explained]
Video: How to change Email in Samsung account?
To update the email address connected with your Samsung Account, follow the steps below:
1. Please use your preferred browser to navigate to www.samsung.com/ca/samsungaccount.
2. Click Sign in.
3. Type in your email address and password. Then click Sign in.
4. If your Samsung Account is protected by two-step verification, you will be prompted to enter the verification code received through text message on your Galaxy phone or tablet. Then click Verify.
5. Choose the card with your name and the email address you want to change.
6.Click on Manage Samsung Account.
7. Enter your email address.
8. Type in the new email address you want to use with your Samsung Account. Then click Change.
9. Enter the password for your Samsung Account. Then click Confirm.
10. You will be prompted to enter the verification code supplied to your new email address for security reasons. Then click Verify.
ADD A SAMSUNG ACCOUNT TO YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
The first time you boot your Samsung Android phone, the interface will prompt you to sign in or establish a Samsung account. It operates in the same manner as creating or logging into a Google account on a new device does. Enter an email address and either create or enter a password. If you are creating a new Samsung account, you must verify your email address.
You can create and enter details later if you missed the boat.
Step 1: Return to Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts. To begin the process, tap on Add accounts at the bottom of the screen and select Samsung account.
Step 2: Sign in with an existing Samsung account if you already have one, or press the Create account option below if this is your first time using a Samsung device. Finally, you can utilize your Google account, which you have previously registered to your phone, to simplify the procedure. In any case, simply follow the on-screen directions to create and add a Samsung account to your Android phone.
I like Google’s sign-in technique because it is simpler and useful when switching devices.
How to change Email for Samsung account?
You can adjust your two-step verification settings, such as the phone number to which the code will be sent, if necessary. In the settings section, you can also select an authenticator app and view backup codes as an alternate method of signing in.
1. First, go to the Security settings page for two-step verification. You can use a phone, tablet, or a web browser on your PC to access it.
Smartphone or tablet: Navigate to and click Settings, then tap your name at the top of the screen. Tap Security settings, followed by Two-step verification. Tap OK after entering your Samsung account password.
Using a web browser: Sign in to your account by going to the Samsung Login page. Hover your cursor over your profile image, then pick My Account. Select My Account Info, followed by Security. Enter the password for your Samsung account, click Confirm, and then click Two-step verification.
2. Once you’ve arrived at the Security settings page, the processes are nearly identical whether you’re using a mobile device or a PC.
3. Select Text messages to change which phone numbers will receive verification codes. Select Add, then enter your selected phone number before selecting Verify or Send code.
4. A code will be given to the phone number you just entered; input it to authenticate your identity. When you need to do two-step verification, a code will be delivered to that phone number as well as any other digital devices registered to the same Samsung account.
5. If you have more than one phone number associated with your account, you can delete those that are no longer in use.
Smartphone or tablet: Select Text messages from the Security settings page. Tap More options (three vertical dots), followed by Delete. Tap Delete after selecting the number you want to erase.
Browser (web): Select Text messages from the Security settings page. Choose Delete next to the number you wish to get rid of.
Please keep in mind that the Delete and More options will not appear unless you have multiple numbers entered.
6. From the Security settings page, select Galaxy device notifications or Send code to your devices to change which registered devices will receive a verification code. To turn verification notifications on or off, select the switch(es) next to your preferred device(s).
7. If you choose, you can utilize an Authenticator app instead of traditional two-step verification. From the Security settings page, select the Authenticator app and follow the on-screen steps to link the app.
8. As an added precaution, backup codes can be used to sign in to your account. To view your current codes, go to the Security settings tab and select Backup codes. If necessary, you can download the codes or request new ones. When you’re finished, click Done.
9. Trusted devices do not require two-factor authentication to sign in to your account. If you have security concerns, such as your account being compromised, you can delete every device that is registered as trusted by tapping Remove all or Remove all devices.
Please keep in mind that once you complete the verification procedure, devices will be added as trusted devices again.
OUR FINAL THOUGHT
If you followed the steps in this guide, then you should now know how to change your email on Samsung account. Keep in mind that if you forget your password or want to change it for some other reason, you can always follow these same instructions. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out our other guides for more tips and tricks about all things Samsung!
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
|How do I change my email address on my Samsung account?||To change your email address on your Samsung account, you can follow these steps:|
Go to the Samsung account website: https://account.samsung.com/.
Sign in to your account.
Click on the Profile tab.
Click on the Email section.
Enter your new email address and password.
Click on the Change button.
You will receive a verification code in your new email address. Enter the verification code and click on the Verify button.
How do I change my Samsung account information?
Step 1: Go to Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts on your phone.
Step 2: Scroll down to find the Samsung account, followed by Personal information. This is where you can manage everything related to your Samsung account.
Is a Samsung account identical to a Google account?
Every Android phone will necessitate the creation of a Google Account. Setting up a Samsung account is unique and includes extra features. They both have similar features, such as the ability to backup data such as Contacts, Calendars, Apps, and so on. You can track down, ping, and wipe data from a lost phone.
On my Samsung phone, how can I update my email address?
1. Navigate to the home screen and tap Email.
2. Tap the Menu button, then choose the Settings icon.
3. Select Account Name, followed by Server Settings.
4. Make your changes and then click Done.