What are the Best Samsung Earbuds? Are you looking for the best earbuds to use when listening to your favorite tunes?
Do you want a pair of headphones that will last? If so, then take a look at Samsung’s newest in-ear buds.
These earbuds are designed with three different sizes of silicone ear tips and an in-line remote control that makes it easy to switch between songs or answer calls while on the go.
They also come with an 8-hour battery life which can be recharged quickly through a micro USB cable!
No wonder these are considered one of the best pairs out there!
Top 3 Samsung Earbuds Sold on Amazon
Here is our list
The Galaxy Buds Pro is the greatest Samsung earbuds overall because they include the most features of any model on the market, making them the best choice.
Samsung introduced them with the Galaxy S21 series in the first quarter of 2021.
They were the second set of noise-canceling earphones released by the business.
Samsung saw the growing popularity of earbuds and entered the market with the original Galaxy Buds, which became a strong competitor in the area.
When they were first introduced in 2019, they were widely considered to be the best Samsung earbuds available at the time.
Since then, the company has made considerable improvements to its products and services.
In the years since Samsung has introduced genuine wireless earbuds that have significantly improved sound quality.
Some versions even come equipped with additional functions such as Active Noise Cancellation, Ambient Mode, Game Mode, and other similar options.
Samsung earbuds are designed to be long-lasting, water-resistant, and provide a secure and pleasant fit for the user.
With the exception of one model, all Samsung wireless earbuds have used an in-ear design since the introduction of the Galaxy Buds.
Our experienced reviewers have compiled a list of the top Samsung Galaxy earbuds for you to choose from.
A selection of the most recent Samsung earbuds is included, as well as older versions that are still excellent value for money.
This is Our Top Selection of the Best Samsung Earbuds.
According to our ranking, the Galaxy Buds 2 are among the best Samsung earbuds to buy in 2021.
In the second half of 2021, the firm debuted its latest completely wireless earbuds, which are the company’s latest truly wireless earbuds.
They were introduced at the same time as Samsung’s new foldable smartphones.
The Galaxy Buds 2 provide tremendous functionality at a competitive price range, making them an excellent value.
Take note that these earbuds will only give the greatest sound profile when used with Galaxy devices, as Samsung’s proprietary Scalable Codec is not supported by third-party devices.
As a result, they are the best earphones for Samsung phones, as you might expect.
5 Best Samsung Earbuds
1. The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro- Best Overall.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Pro, Bluetooth Earbuds, True Wireless, Noise Cancelling, Charging Case, Quality Sound, Water Resistant, Phantom Violet (US Version)
- INTELLIGENT ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: Escape and tune in to your own moment of Zen — all with a single tap; Answer calls and instantly switch to talking with voice detection, and let in the sounds that matter...
- HIGH QUALITY SOUND: Relive the memories of every beat of your favorite song with an 11-mm woofer and 6.5-mm tweeter built into every ear bud
- WATER RESISTANT WORKOUTS: Water won’t ruin your workout; Your IPX7 water-resistant Galaxy Buds Pro can keep the beat going even with a little rain; They’re even protected for immersion up to 3 feet deep for a...
- CRYSTAL CLEAR CALLS: No matter where you are, stay connected whether you’re owning that virtual meeting or catching up with a friend; Our new design reduces background noise, so your voice comes through loud and...
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE: Get the juice you need to jam for hours; Wireless charging case is included, and you can also share your phone’s battery by placing your earbuds on the back of your compatible Galaxy...
Using a combination of previous features and some new modifications, Samsung has created the greatest wireless earbuds the firm has produced to yet.
This level of performance took a long time for Samsung to achieve, and there are a variety of reasons why things worked out this time.
The design is quite similar to the Galaxy Buds and Buds+, with the exception of the slightly wider frame, which means the fit will not be quite as snug and tucked straight out of the box.
They’re small and lightweight, and the matte finish on the inside makes them simpler to hold in one’s hand than their glossy counterparts.
Because of the IPX7 rating, these earphones are the most durable Samsung has ever produced in terms of water and perspiration resistance.
There’s enough technology within to justify the large size.
Active noise cancellation (ANC) is provided, with two settings to keep ambient noise out of the room.
Ambient mode now offers four different settings for filtering out background noise.
Voice Detection, which reduces the volume of the audio you’re listening to and activates Ambient mode once you start talking, can be used in conjunction with both to allow for conversation without touching anything on the earphones or your phone.
As a default, the larger drivers produce a clearer sound, though you can always modify this using one of the six equalizer presets available in the Galaxy Wearable app.
However, the fact that you are unable to alter it or make your own settings is disappointing.
Call quality is greater than it has ever been, with excellent clarity maintained at a high level of consistency.
You must exercise caution when using the finicky touch controls, regardless of whether you’re talking on the phone or listening to music on the device.
This is a first for Samsung’s earbuds, which uses Dolby Head Tracking technology, but it is a cool effect when you want to obtain virtual 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound when viewing television series and movies that have been programmed for this technology.
Battery life is one of the trade-offs for all of this.
When the ANC is turned on, it can last up to five hours for each charge; when the ANC is turned off, it can last up to eight hours.
The case can hold an additional three charges and can be recharged through USB-C or wireless charging technology.
With a quick charge of five minutes over a USB port, you can obtain up to an hour of listening time.
2. Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 – The Samsung Earbuds in terms of value for money
SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 True Wireless Earbuds Noise Cancelling Ambient Sound Bluetooth Lightweight Comfort Fit Touch Control US Version, Black Graphite
- YOUR EARS NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD: Galaxy Buds2 ear buds take your passion for music to new heights with booming sound that makes you feel like you're on stage with your favorite band.Note : If the size of the earbud...
- TUNE OUT NOISES, TUNE IN VOICES: Active Noise Cancellation blocks out unwanted sounds, helping you keep your focus wherever you are; Low latency Ambient Sound mode picks up the sounds you want to hear, so you always...
- FEELS GOOD WHILE LOOKING GOOD: Galaxy Buds2 have a comfortable, low profile design that's 10% smaller and lighter than Galaxy Buds Plus; You may get to the end of your playlist before you remember you're wearing...
- HEAR CLEARLY, SPEAK CONFIDENTLY: The earbuds’ 3 microphones and noise reduction technology ensures voices are transmitted crisply and clearly, whether you're chatting with a friend or leading a high stakes...
- POWER WORTHY OF YOUR LONGEST PLAYLIST: Indulge your love of music with a long-lasting battery that's up to the job — so your music doesn’t stop until you do
If you’re looking for Samsung Bluetooth earbuds that offer the best value for money, the Galaxy Buds 2 are the best option.
The latest model from the firm offers an astounding degree of capability in a compact footprint, and it does so at an unbelievable price.
It is important not to be fooled by the fact that they are thinner and lighter than earlier models. Astonishingly good sound quality is delivered by the Galaxy Buds 2.
Even without tinkering with the EQ presets, the bass is much more punchy than in earlier models.
Active Noise Cancellation and Ambient Mode, among other features, make these $150 Galaxy earbuds a very attractive alternative for music lovers.
To increase background noise isolation when on the phone, Samsung has implemented artificial intelligence (AI) solution that uses machine learning to identify patterns in the background noise.
The IP rating of the Galaxy Buds 2 is lower than that of the Galaxy Buds Pro.
Additionally, they do not include 360-degree audio or Voice Detection.
Despite this, the cheaper price tag, combined with the otherwise extensive list of features, makes them deserving of a spot on this list of the best budget smartphones.
Consider these factors while making your purchase: an attractive price tag; excellent sound quality; and better noise isolation.
Who should make a purchase: Consumers on a tight budget, bass enthusiasts, and long-time Samsung customers are all represented.
3. The Galaxy Buds Plus- Named the best runner-up.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus, True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 (Wireless Charging Case Included), Black – US Version
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting noises, so you can stay focused on what you want. And if you’d like to filter in some of the outside...
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then pop your Galaxy Buds+ in the wireless charging case and get nearly 11 more. Forgot to charge them the night before, No worries....
- Your voice, loud and clear. Ensure you’re heard clearly. A dedicated internal and two external microphones pick up your voice and isolate it from outside noises. When you’re on a call, your voice comes through...
- Android and iOS compatible. Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earphones.
- Included Components: 3 Size Eargel. Battery Capacity (Case) 270 mAh
When it comes to appearance, the Galaxy Buds Plus are virtually identical to the original Galaxy Buds, but their battery life is rated at eleven hours (up from six) for music playback, they have dual drivers for better sound, and they have an additional microphone in each bud to aid in noise reduction when making calls.
I was quite delighted with the audio quality. It has a detailed and smooth sound, as well as deep and well-defined bass.
This version of the Galaxy smartphone Buds has a deeper and more expansive sound than the original Galaxy Buds.
The audio was created by the well-known Austrian audio manufacturer AKG, which Samsung acquired when it purchased Harman.
While the original Buds were also “tuned” by AKG, these are a significant improvement over the originals — and are on par with, if not slightly better than, the Jabra Elite 75t in terms of sound quality.
Samsung Galaxy smartphones are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and can transmit audio in AAC (for which an iOS app is now available) and Samsung’s scalable codec, comparable to aptX but exclusive to Samsung Galaxy phones.
As a result of their noise-isolating construction, these headphones sound marginally better than the Galaxy Buds Live.
However, there are advantages to both designs, so keep this in mind while deciding which one to choose between them.
Personally, I prefer the Buds Live over the Buds Plus for a variety of reasons (yes, I have both).
True wifi on a budget at its best
Although the Mpow X3 wireless earbud is only $60, they sound surprisingly well considering their low price.
They have good clarity and powerful bass, and they even offer active noise cancellation that is moderately effective.
According to Mpow, their earphones are constantly being improved, and the X3 earbud were momentarily removed from Amazon before being re-listed with an updated version.
“The latest version improved the volume control and optimized the active noise-canceling feature as well as the call effect,” the business informed me in a statement.
Moreover, the super-soft ear caps, which [are] more comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, were included.
They did, in fact, fit me pleasantly and securely, and one of the pairs of XL ear tips provided a secure seal that I appreciated.
Their IPX7 rating ensures that they are completely waterproof, and they have a battery life of up to seven hours at moderate volume settings when charged through USB-C.
In appearance, the charging case appears to be an enlarged version of the standard AirPods case.)
Call quality is good — they have a sidetone feature that allows you to hear your own voice in the earphones — but I’ve had better call quality with other earbuds that have superior noise suppression while on the phone before.
When streaming a YouTube video, I observed a slight delay in the audio, but there were no issues when streaming iTunes movies.
Getting used to the touch controls took some time — they’re a little quirky — and it didn’t help that the instructions in the box appeared to have been written for the previous X3 model. (I was able to sort things out since I was able to find the most recent instructions online.)
In spite of some small flaws, Mpow’s X3 in-ear headphones represent excellent value.
Yes, it is water-resistant (IPX7 rating — fully waterproof).
4. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live- Won the Simplicity
SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Live True Wireless Earbuds US Version Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Charging Case Included, Mystic Bronze
- SOUND THAT ROCKS: The AKG-tuned 12mm speaker and enhanced bass tone play everything in studio-quality sound.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn...
- NEW STYLE, NEW SOUND: Equal parts earbuds and ear bling, Galaxy Buds Live come in 3 colors you’ll want to rock all day. Active noise cancellation feature: Yes
- TURN DOWN DISTRACTIONS: Turn on Active noise cancellation to block out background noise on an airplane, train or bus.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Long-lasting battery life with a case that doubles as a wireless charger.
- ALWAYS-ON ASSISTANCE: Use your always-on voice Assistant to order coffee, send a message or search music, hands free.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) is a breakthrough technology that allows you to concentrate while eliminating distractions. As a result, if you don’t want any more professional features, the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is a wonderful choice.
In addition to active noise cancellation, they have a 12-mm AKG-tuned driver and a long-lasting battery.
The earbuds have a battery life of up to eight hours, with an additional 21 hours when they are stored in the carrying case.
And if you find yourself in need of more juice, you can reverse charge it wirelessly using your compatible Samsung Galaxy phone.
For customers who are constantly on the move, the always-on support feature allows them to use their voice to search for music, send a message, or place an order for lunch.
You may choose from four distinct color choices for the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, ensuring that you will discover one that perfectly complements your own style and personality.
However, while you may not be able to hear anything outside of your earbuds, the noise leak that is experienced by those around you can be a little annoying.
But if you’re on the hunt for a set of True Wireless earbuds that aren’t too expensive, these Samsung Galaxy earbuds are an excellent option.
6 Other Good Choices For Samsung Earbuds
1. JBL Tour Pro+ is a professional audio system.
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the...
- Legendary jbl pro sound with full sound customization
- Adaptive noise cancelling with smart ambient
- Zero hassle connectivity allows seamlessly pairing to your device as soon as you flip open the case
- 3-mic beamforming technology delivers crystal clear calls with all the sound you want, while eliminating the background noise you don't
JBL is one of the most well-known names in the audio industry.
As a result, the public expects them to provide high-quality products.
With its Signature Sound quality, the JBL Tour Pro+ stands up to the JBL brand’s reputation.
Through its dynamic 6.8 mm drivers, which are powered by JBL Pro Sound, you can experience deep lows and sharp highs.
Additionally, the Tour Pro+ features Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology to keep you completely absorbed in your audio.
In conjunction with one another, the internal and external microphones gather and suppress ambient sound quality, allowing you to avoid distractions and concentrate on your music.
Smart Ambient Technology will assist you in remaining aware if you require hearing your surroundings.
It is as simple as a single tap to activate the technology.
The best part is that these TWS earbuds have a battery life of up to 8 hours.
When you combine this with the case, you get an impressive 32 hours of use.
The battery life will significantly decrease if you are using any of the additional features such as Active Noise Cancellation (ANC).
They can, however, be recharged wireless headphones, and an hour of gameplay can be obtained after only a few minutes of charging.
So, if you want to enjoy high-quality audio for a long period of time, the JBL Tour Pro will provide you with everything you need.
2. Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro is a portable sound system.
Soundcore by Anker Life P3 Noise Cancelling Earbuds, Big Bass, 6 Mics, Clear Calls, Multi Mode Noise Cancelling, Wireless Charging, Soundcore App with Gaming Mode, Sleeping
- Long Playtime, Fast Charging: Get up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge with a case that extends it to 50 hours. If Life P3 is running low on power, a quick 10-minute charge will give you 4 hours of...
- Fueled by The Beat: Life P3 noise cancelling earbuds' thumping sound is produced by custom 11mm composite drivers. Activate BassUp mode in the app to further intensify bass in real-time.
- Multi-Mode Noise Cancelling: Select from 3 noise cancelling modes: transport, outdoor and indoor mode. These modes are optimized for those specific environments, so select a suitable mode based on your location for...
- AI-Enhanced Call Performance: Life P3 noise cancelling earbuds have 6 microphones with an AI algorithm that picks up your voice precisely and blocks out background noise. Be heard clearly whenever you're on calls,...
- Personalized Listening Experience: Use the soundcore app to customize the controls and EQ, test for best ear tip size, or choose gaming, sleeping, or ambient sound modes. With “Find My Headset” a lost earbud can...
The fact that you are on a tight budget does not imply that you have to forgo quality.
In fact, that is exactly what the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro has to offer.
Active Noise Cancellation, preset and customizable EQ settings, wireless charging, and crystal-clear voice calls are all included at a fraction of the cost of other luxury earbuds, making them an excellent value.
Despite the lesser price, you will still receive high-quality sound output.
The PureNote Driver Technology utilized in these earbuds increases the bass by up to 45 percent, which is a significant improvement.
When compared to other drivers, you receive 30 percent larger frequency bandwidth.
In addition, the reinforced nano-layers on the drivers themselves ensure that the sound profile is exact and precise across the entire system.
Additionally, the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro provides you with up to seven hours of playback time in addition to its numerous generous features.
The charging case will provide you with up to three additional full recharges, allowing you to listen to music for up to 26 hours at maximum volume.
Each box contains nine pairs of silicone or rubber ear tips that are designed to provide an optimal and comfortable fit for all ear types.
While the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro is primarily intended for audio recording, one of the device’s minor drawbacks is that the microphone quality is a little below standard compared to the competition.
Headphones with noise-canceling technology from Bose.
Despite the fact that the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, the long-awaited successor to the company’s QuietComfort 35 II model, does not represent a significant step forward, these headphones do provide slightly better sound and noise cancellation, as well as excellent headset performance for voice calls.
They’re a powerful all-around audio performer with a battery life of up to 20 hours and a more durable build than their predecessor, the Apple AirPods (some find the QuietComfort 35 II headphones slightly more comfortable).
At launch, they were $400, but they’ve since gone down in price a little, and when they go on sale, they’ll be priced on pace with the new Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones, which are their closest competitor.
3. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 is a high-performance wireless headset.
No products found.
SENNHEISER Momentum True Wireless 2 – Bluetooth in-Ear Buds with Active Noise Cancellation, Smart Pause, Customizable Touch Control and 28-Hour Battery Life –
The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 headphones, which are the second generation, are not inexpensive.
Despite that, this true wireless earphone option outperforms the original in almost every way, including a slightly smaller, more comfortable earbud design, excellent audio quality, active noise cancellation that rivals that of the AirPod Pro, increased battery life (up to seven hours versus the original’s four hours), and better noise reduction during calls.
For those who don’t like the black version of these active noise cancellation earphones, a white version of the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless earbuds is expected to be released later in the year.
Most crucially, though, the Momentum True Wireless 2 have the same amazing sound — at least for truly wireless earbuds — as the AirPods Pro, with sound quality that is noticeably better.
As a result, these are perhaps the best true wireless earbuds available on the market today, earning them the Editors’ Choice Award from CNET.
This pair of Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless earbuds utilizes Bluetooth 5.1 technology, which includes support for the AAC and AptX codecs (for devices that support AptX, such as Samsung’s Galaxy smartphones).
Yes, it is water-resistant (IPX4 rating — splashproof). See our Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 review for more information.
4. Jabra Elite 75t is a high-performance headset.
Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Titanium Black – Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earbuds with a Comfortable, Secure Fit, Long Battery
- WIRELESS EARBUDS – Jabra Elite 75t is engineered to fit; Making and taking calls is always a great experience, wherever you are, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology which filters out wind and other...
- COMPACT COMFORT – Designed and tested for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75t features a new smaller design that provides an ideal fit for every type of ear while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally...
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS – With Jabra 4th generation true wireless connection, your music and calls will be stable, with no wires to get in the way;With these Bluetooth earbuds, you can enjoy conversations and music with...
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: With these noise cancelling earbuds, you can filter out the world and focus on your music; Use the Sound plus app to activate ANC the first time you use it and enable toggling between ANC...
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – With Jabra Elite 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get up to 24 hours of battery time (ANC on) with the pocket-friendly charging case, the Elite 75t earphones let you take calls and play...
When viewed at first look, the Elite 75t, which were initially intended to cost $200 but are now selling for $180 (and occasionally less), appear to be more of an evolutionary upgrade from the highly acclaimed Elite 65t.
It turns out, though, that the changes are a little more substantial than I had anticipated, especially now that you can upgrade the software to include noise canceling.
The Elite 75t’s smaller size (the earbuds and case are 20 percent smaller than the Elite 65t’s), longer battery life, and USB-C charging are all significant improvements over the Elite 65t’s.
Then there are the minor tweaks, such as the redesigned charging case design, which has magnets inside to make it easier to open and close while also keeping the earbuds safely contained.
When compared to the AirPods Pro, the Elite 75t are not nearly as comfortable to wear, but they sound better.
They have a cleaner overall sound and higher bass audio quality clarity, so long as you obtain a good seal.
The somewhat more rugged Elite Active 75t is also available for roughly $20 more, but with the arrival of the new Elite 85t, we might see some sales of the Elite 75t, which has been on the market for quite some time.
Yes, it is water-resistant (IP55 rating — can withstand heavy sprays of water).
See our Jabra Elite 75t review for more information.
5. Tune 125 by JBL
JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless In-Ear Headphones – JBL Pure Bass Sound, 32H Battery, Bluetooth, Fast Pair, Comfortable, Wireless Calls, Music, Native Voice Assistant (Black)
No products found.
The JBL Tune 125 earphones are a decent compromise for individuals who want to listen to music from a reputable, high-quality audio brand but do not want to spend a lot of money on a set of pricey earbuds.
It’s a budget-friendly solution that nevertheless boasts JBL’s superior audio quality and technology at a reasonable price.
Using JBL Pure Bass Sounds, which are found in these wireless headphones, you can expect a strong audio experience despite their compact size and lightweight design.
When you remove the JBL Tune 125 earbuds from their case, the earbuds will automatically pair with your Android device with a simple tap.
Even if they are already linked with your phone, other devices will be able to recognize them and transfer connections without interruption to you.
Additionally, you may use only one of the earbuds, allowing you to listen to music while the other is being charged in its carrying bag.
The earbuds themselves have a battery life of eight hours, which is respectable.
However, when used in conjunction with the 24-hour recharge included in the case, the JBL Tune 125 can be recharged for an incredible 32 hours.
That should be more than enough for a couple of weekend road trips.
And if you do run out of battery, a quick 15-minute recharge can give you another hour or two of enjoyment.
Jaybird Vista is a bird of prey that flies through the sky.
When Jaybird introduced its Jaybird Run workout headphones in October 2017, it had a rocky start in the field of genuine wireless headphones (also known as “AirPods-style headphones”).
That model, which was later updated to the wireless in-ear Jaybird Run XT in 2019, was well built, but it suffered from a few minor performance flaws that prevented the wireless earbuds from being truly outstanding.
However, its wireless replacement, the Jaybird Vista (cue the Windows Vista jokes), has design, battery life, and performance enhancements that make it the device I’d hoped the Jaybird Run would be when it came to performance and battery life.
The Jaybird Vista, with its larger battery, is a little more expensive than it should be at $180, but it was one of the better true wireless headphones to hit the market in the previous year, making it a worthwhile investment.
AirPods competitors such as these will particularly appeal to those seeking a more discrete set of truly wireless workout headphones that are also completely waterproof.
The sound can be customized using an Android app that works in conjunction with the device.
Our Final Thoughts
That’s all there is to it! In 2021, the best Galaxy Buds money can buy will be those made by Samsung.
The fact that this is a work-in-progress means that we will be updating it with new models as they become available.
One of these products is very certainly the Galaxy Buds 2 – an announcement is expected in the coming days, so keep your eyes peeled for further information.
Frequently Ask Questions
Is it possible to use Samsung earbuds with other smartphones?
If you have a Samsung Earbuds, you can use them with different phones, including iOS devices.
Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy Buds app is available for download through the App Store.
Some capabilities, such as Voice Detection, may, however, not be compatible with these platforms.
Consequently, if you intend to utilize these functions, you should first ensure that they will function properly on your device.
What is the best way to locate misplaced Samsung Galaxy Buds?
If you misplace your Galaxy Buds, you may track them down using the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app, as long as they are powered up and connected to your phone or tablet.
Simply select Start from the Find My Earbuds menu in the app’s main menu to get started.
Your earbuds will beep continuously for three minutes, with each sound becoming increasingly louder.
Once you’ve located them, press the Stop button to bring the beeping function to an end.
Do any wireless earbuds work with Samsung Galaxy phones?
Yes, all wireless earbuds work with Samsung Galaxy phones.
Your Samsung Galaxy smartphone can be connected to your earbuds if they are Bluetooth-enabled, which they very certainly are.
However, you may find that using earbuds that are specifically made for Android and Galaxy smartphones is more comfortable.
This is due to the fact that some functionalities will only function properly when utilized with suitable hardware and software.
For the optimum performance from your TWS earphones, it is recommended to choose one that is specifically suited for your phone.
We hope you enjoy the products and topics we propose and discuss!
Because MUO participates in affiliate and sponsored agreements, we receive a portion of the money generated by some of your transactions.
This will have no effect on the amount you pay, but it will assist us in making the best product recommendations.