What is the Samsung Factory Reset Code For Android? (ANSWERED)
What is Samsung Factory Reset For Android? If you’re like me, you have a lot of passwords to remember.
And if you’re like me, you also tend to use the same password for multiple accounts.
This can be a major security issue, especially if one of your accounts is compromised and all of your other accounts are susceptible to the same attack.
Fortunately, there’s an easy way to protect yourself from this type of attack: by using a factory reset code for Android.
Troubleshooting: Issues on Factory Reset Code For Android
|The factory reset code does not work.||Make sure that you are entering the code correctly. You can also try using the code 27673855#.|
|I am unable to access the factory reset menu.||Make sure that your phone is turned on and unlocked. You may also need to enter your PIN or password.|
|I am unable to back up my data before resetting my phone.||You can try using a cloud storage service, such as Google Drive or iCloud, to back up your data. You can also try using a USB cable to connect your phone to a computer and back up your data that way.|
|I am unable to reset my phone after entering the factory reset code.||Make sure that you have entered the code correctly and that you have waited for the reset process to complete. If you are still having problems, you can try restarting your phone.|
|I am still having problems after resetting my phone.||You may need to contact Samsung support for help.|
Keep reading to find out how it works!
Tips: Key Takeaway- factory reset code
Factory Reset Code For Samsung
In order to format your phone, please call either of the two secret code numbers for Samsung that are listed below:
- The code to reset your Samsung device to factory settings is *2767*3855#. This will reset the settings to their original factory defaults. It will remove all of your applications, data, and customized settings from your computer.
- Entering *2767*2878# will force your device to reset and restart, but it will save all of your data.
See Other Related Articles:
How Do I Find my Samsung Phone? [5 Methods]
How To Do Samsung Factory Reset ? [The Ultimate 3 Methods]
How to Factory Reset Your Samsung Mobile Phone and When You Should Do It
It is possible that you will need to Reset or Restore your Samsung Mobile Cell Phone (Feature Phone or Android Smartphone) to its original factory setting in order to cure several issues. This may be necessary in certain situations. The following are examples of problems that require a “RESET”:
- Your Samsung Mobile Phone Will Get Locked or Already Has Been Locked.
- You are unable to use your Samsung mobile phone because you have forgotten the Secret Code, Password, or Pattern.
- The Samsung Mobile Phone that you have frequently freezes up.
- In these kinds of situations, you will need to do a factory reset on your mobile phone in order to get rid of the problems and return it to its initial state.
Instructions on How to Factory Reset a Samsung Feature Mobile Phone
- You should take the SIM Card out of your mobile phone.
- Entering the Master Reset Code as *2767*3855# is required.
- Following the steps in the previous section will enable you to revert your Samsung Feature Mobile Phone to its original factory settings.
- Entering the following password on your Samsung Feature Mobile Phone will allow you to do a Custom Reboot: *2767*2878#
Instructions on How to Factory Reset Your Samsung Android Smartphone
- Take out the SIM card and turn off your smartphone. Then, quickly press the volume up button, the home button, and the power button all at the same time.
- When a few seconds have passed, you can release the power button. Do NOT Leave the Volume Up Button and the Home Button Pressed.
- Choose the option with no comments, then click OK (Power Button is for OK)
- Choose the option to clear all data and do a factory reset, and then press the power button while saying “Yes” to confirm.
- Simply restart your phone now to finish the reset.
Precautions Ahead of Your Next Reset
Take note of the following safety considerations before resetting your Samsung mobile phone:
- Make sure you have a backup of the contact list.
- It is imperative that you create a backup copy of all of your data, including your photographs, movies, and documents.
- If you have any data stored in the Phone Memory and you then reset the mobile phone, you will lose all of the data that was stored there.
You Can Easily Reset Your Phone Using The Android Factory Reset
Samsung mobile reset code 4 digit
Android Code to Reset Factory Settings on Samsung
The code to restore your Samsung cellphone to factory settings on Android is *#*#7780#*#*. In the event that the other code does not successfully reboot your Samsung device, there is a unique code available that can be used instead. This is a security code of *2767*2878#.
To reset your Samsung phone to factory settings using the factory reset code, follow these instructions:
- Take out the SIM card that’s in your device.
- It is necessary for you to launch the dialer or phone app on your device and key in the following code: *#*#7780#*#*
- The procedure to reset the device to factory settings will start as soon as you input the code. It is possible that you will be required to validate your action before moving on.
Third Section: The Android Reset Code for the HTC
- *2767*3855# is the code to use to reset any HTC device to its factory settings. The steps necessary to reset HTC phones using the factory reset code are identical to those outlined earlier.
- In order to reset your HTC phone using the code, follow these instructions:
- You need to take the SIM card out of your HTC phone.
- You will need to launch your device’s dialer or phone app and enter the following code: *2767*3855#.
- After that, to reset your smartphone, follow the steps that appear on the screen.
Fourth and last part: the Android Reset Code for Huawei
The code to reset Huawei phones to their factory settings is ##7780##. The procedure to reset the device to factory settings is exactly the same as the one described previously.
In order to reset your Huawei phone, please follow these instructions:
- It’s time to take the SIM card out of your Huawei phone.
- Launch the phone dialer or app on your device, and key in the following code: ##7780##
- After that, to reset your smartphone, follow the steps that appear on the screen.
Bonus: The Step-by-Step Guide to Resetting an Android Phone Without the Android Factory Reset
Don’t worry if you don’t know your smartphone’s Android factory reset code or if the technique to reset the device through code doesn’t work for whatever reason. You can still reset the device to factory settings even without the code. An Android smartphone can also be reset using a different method.
In order to reset your device, you will need to make use of a specialized application, such as iMyFone LockWiper (Android). When you need to reset your device but don’t have the password, you can use this program to help you. Additionally, it enables you to unlock your device without having to first perform a factory reset on it.
The following is a list of the primary capabilities that LockWiper (Android) possesses:
- You can reset the factory settings on any Android device without supplying the Android factory reset code.
- Your device’s lock screen can be unlocked in a matter of minutes, regardless of the type it may be.
- On some Samsung devices, you may easily remove the screen lock without having to do a factory reset or losing any data.
- Assistance in removing the Google account verification FRP lock on Samsung devices without requiring a password.
- It has a straightforward operation and a user-friendly interface, so anyone can use it without any difficulty.
To factory reset your Android device using LockWiper (Android), please follow these instructions:
Step 1: Launch LockWiper (Android) on your computer, and select the Remove Screen Lock mode from the drop-down menu that appears. After that, you can proceed by clicking the Start button.
Step 2: Connect your Android phone to your computer by making use of a USB cord that is compatible with both devices, and then enter the essential information.
Step 3: At this point, begin resetting the device by following the instructions on-screen.
Step 4: To wait for the process to be finished. After you have completed the reset, your device will automatically reboot.
Note that in order to remove or bypass the lock screen on your phone, you do not need to perform a factory reset if your device is a Samsung. You are able to unlock the cellphone without having to reset it by using iMyFone LockWiper (Android). It is also simple to complete such a process in three steps, which are as follows:
- Select the option to Remove without Causing Data Loss.
- First, connect your device, and then download the firmware.
- Get the process of unlocking started. Please be patient while the screen lock on your Samsung mobile is removed. Thank you for your patience.
Android Secret Codes That You Should Know
This is the universal unlock code for any phone: *#*#7780#*#*.
A reset of the factory data can be performed with this code. These objects will no longer exist as a result:
- The configurations of your Google account are saved on your phone.
- Information and settings pertaining to the system and applications
- Applications that have been downloaded
It will NOT get rid of:
- The most recent versions of the system software and any bundled apps
- SD card files e.g. photographs, music files, etc.
NOTE: After entering this code, you will see a prompt screen that will instruct you to select the “Reset phone” button on your device. Therefore, you have the option to call off your procedure.
Samsung reset codes list
Before you use this code, give it some thought. The Android phone passwords can be unlocked with this secret code, but your phone will be completely wiped clean in the process. This will delete all files and settings, including those stored on the device’s internal memory. In addition to that, it will reinstall the phone’s firmware. NOTE: Once you have entered this code into the phone’s keypad, there is no way to reverse the process without first removing the battery from the device. Because of this, you should give it some serious consideration before employing it.
The *#7370# and *#7780# Nokia Secret Codes will reset your device.
Samsung’s Hidden Passwords (Not for Android):
– formatting with the numbers * 2767 * 2878 #
* 2767 * 3855 # – reset
* 2767 * 688 # or * # 73337 # – SIM unlock
You can receive some useful information about your phone and battery by entering this code: *#*#4636#*#*. You can use this code to get the information. The following four menus are displayed on the screen:
- The contact number information
- Specifics regarding the battery
- The history of the battery
- Statistics based on use
You may learn more about the camera on your phone by entering the following code: *#*#34971539#*#*. The following four menus are displayed:
- Camera firmware has to be updated in the image (Do not try this option)
- Update camera firmware in SD card
- Determine the version of the camera’s firmware.
- Get the number of firmware updates.
WARNING: You should never select the first option; if you do, the camera on your phone will cease functioning, and you will have to take your device to a repair center so that the camera software can be reinstalled.
This is one of our very favorites. You can alter the behavior of your phone’s “End Call/Power” button by entering this code into the appropriate field. When you press and hold the button for an extended period of time, the device displays a screen that gives you the option to choose between Power off, Silent mode, and Airplane mode.
Utilizing this code will allow you to modify the action. You can eliminate the time-consuming step of picking the choice altogether by programming this button to do a direct power off instead.
The following types of media files can be backed up using the File copy page that is opened after you enter this code: images, sound, video, and voice memos.
Entering the Service mode can be accomplished by using this code. In the service mode, you are able to execute a variety of tests and make adjustments to the settings.
Our Final Thoughts On Samsung Factory Reset For Android
There is a widespread misconception that any Android device can be unlocked using a single master code. However, this is not the case. To unlock the passwords on your Android phone most efficiently, you will need to perform a factory reset.
Following these instructions will return your Android device to its factory settings, at which point both your password and any personal information stored on the device will be deleted. As a result, it is highly recommended that you either create a backup or use the synchronization function in order to recover all of your information after doing a reset.
FAQ On Samsung Factory Reset For Android
|What is the Samsung factory reset code?||The Samsung factory reset is ##7780##. You can use this code to reset your Samsung phone to its factory settings.|
|What will happen if I use the factory reset code?||If you use the factory reset code, all of your data will be erased, including your photos, videos, contacts, and apps. It is important to back up your data before you use the factory reset code.|
|How do I use the Samsung factory reset ?||To use the Samsung factory reset, first turn off your phone. Then, hold down the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons at the same time. After a few seconds, you will see the Android Recovery menu. Use the Volume buttons to scroll to “Factory Reset” and press the Power button to select it. Then, use the Volume buttons to scroll to “Yes – Delete all user data” and press the Power button to select it. The reset process will begin and your phone will be restored to its factory settings.|
|What are the risks of using the Samsung factory reset ?||What are the risks of using the Samsung factory reset?|
How do I make my Samsung hard reset code?
First, make sure your phone is turned off, then press and hold the Power/Bixby key as well as the Volume Up key, then finally press and hold the Power key. When the Android mascot appears, you should let go of the keys. Press the Power/Bixby key to continue after selecting “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” using the Volume Down key when the Android system recovery option shows on the screen.
What is the code to reset an Android device to factory settings?
*2767*3855# is the code for the factory reset (wipe your data, custom settings, and apps).
Is it possible to reset a locked Samsung to factory settings?
You may remove the lock screen from your Samsung phone and reset it using DroidKit, regardless of whether it is locked with a numeric password or another type of password. It is not necessary to press the home button at this time. Your Samsung cellphone will go through a factory reset after completing the unlocking process. This will allow you to start over with a brand new device. Additionally, it has the ability to reset other Android phones even when they are locked.
Samsung factory reset for Android phone
Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number