How To Unlock Samsung Phone for Free?? Almost all Samsung phones have lock screen settings that allow us to set passwords, patterns, security PINs, or even fingerprints.
This can prevent unauthorized access and protect our privacy.
However, it may occasionally cause us problems in the meantime.
Let’s say we forget our password, which could cause us a lot of trouble.
If you’re stuck with this problem, you might be interested in learning how to unlock phone forgot password.
Simply read through this post to learn excellent methods for resolving the issue.
Troubleshooting: Issues on Unlocking Samsung Phone for Free
|Your phone is locked to a specific carrier.||Contact your carrier and request an unlock code. Some carriers may charge a fee for this service.|
|You bought your phone second-hand and it is still locked to the previous owner’s carrier.||Contact the previous owner and ask them to provide you with the unlock code.|
|You are traveling to a different country and your phone is not compatible with the local networks.||You can contact a third-party unlocking service to get an unlock code. These services usually charge a fee, but they can be a quick and easy way to unlock your phone.|
|You have forgotten your phone’s PIN, pattern, or password.||You can reset your phone’s lock screen settings by performing a factory reset. This will erase all of your data, so be sure to back up your phone before you do this.|
|Your phone is locked by a regional restriction.||You can contact Samsung to request an unlock code. This process may take a few weeks, but it is free.|
5 Methods: Unlock My Samsung Phone Free
IF YOU FORGOT THE PASSWORD?
Android Unlock, as the name implies, is designed to unlock the lock screens of various Android phones. It can help you remove all types of screen locks from your new or used phone in minutes, even if you haven’t enabled some functions on the phone or don’t have a Samsung/Google account, etc. It enables you to unlock Samsung forgot password without any prerequisites. Note that some steps are not exactly same with Samsung Galaxy a32, Samsung Galaxy s9, Samsung Galaxy s7, Samsung Galaxy s5, and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
It is worth noting, however, that you should only use this cutting-edge unlocking tool to bypass your personal lock screen, as it is not permitted to be used for other purposes.
Android multi tool to Unlock is unique in that it can do the following:
- Bypass any screen lock, including password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint.
- Unlock some Samsung and LG devices without losing any data.
- It is lightweight and simple to use, with a simple interface.
- Work flawlessly on nearly all Android devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S10e/S10+/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Galaxy Note 20/10/9/8/7, A51/A71/M20, and others.
- It never intrudes on the privacy of its users.
Before learning how to unlock the Samsung phone forget password using Android multi-tool to Unlock, make sure that you have backed up your Samsung phone to avoid data loss. Then consider how:
See Other Related Articles:
How to Unlock Phone? Forgot Password? (SOLVED!)
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S9 (8 Methods)
HOW TO UNLOCK A PHONE IF YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD USING ANDROID UNLOCK?
- Before installing Android Unlock, launch it on your computer. The program’s initial screen will then appear. Select the “Unlock” module next.
- Connect the Samsung to the computer using a USB cable and enable USB debugging on the Samsung phone. As a result, the tool will recognize your phone.
- Press “Start” to launch the device into Download mode. You can enter this mode by following the simple instructions below.
- Following that, this software will automatically download a recovery package on Samsung in order to unlock the device. Check that your phone is connected to a stable WiFi network.
- If you see the message “Remove Password Completed” on the screen, you can gain access to your Samsung phone even if you forgot the password.
HOW TO RESET PASSWORD ON SAMSUNG PHONE WITH FIND MY MOBILE?
You can also unlock your Samsung device remotely using the “Find My Mobile” website. To begin, please review the prerequisites listed below:
- Your phone should be Internet-connected.
- Your device must have created a Samsung account, which allows you to back up and restore your Samsung device.
- You have enabled the Remote unlock option.
How do you get into a Samsung phone if you’ve forgotten the password? Here you go:
- Create a Samsung account and sign in with it on your device.
- Select “Lock My Screen” from the menu.
- In the required field, enter a new PIN.
- At the bottom of the screen, press the “Lock” button.
- It should soon switch the lock screen password to the PIN.
- Check to see if Samsung’s screen is unlocked.
HOW TO USE ANDROID DEVICE MANAGER TO UNLOCK A SAMSUNG PASSWORD
If you have the Android Device Manager feature enabled on your Samsung phone, you can try to unlock it in this manner.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot my password using the Android device manager?
- On any smartphone or computer, go to google.com/android/devicemanager.
- Log in to your Google account that is associated with the locked device.
- From the ADM interface, select the phone you want to unlock.
- Click the “Lock” button.
- Enter a password. (No recovery information is required here.)
- Click the “Lock” button once more.
- A confirmation message with the words “Ring, Lock, and Erase” will appear as shown below.
- Enter the newly created password in the appropriate field.
- You can now go to lock screen Settings and disable the temporary password you previously set.
HOW TO UNLOCK A PHONE IF FORGOT THE PASSWORD WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNT?
Some older Samsung devices running Android 4.4 or lower can be unlocked using a Google account. However, you must have a Google account associated with your device before it can be locked.
To use a Google account to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/Galaxy Note?
- Enter a random password or pattern five times.
- After 30 seconds, a message should appear prompting you to try again.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see “forgot pattern.”
- Log in to the Gmail account associated with your Samsung phone.
- Select “Next” from the menu.
To unlock your Samsung device, enter any new pattern or PIN.
HOW TO UNLOCK A LOCKED SAMSUNG PHONE IN SAFE MODE?
This method is only applicable to Samsung users whose phones have been locked by third-party lock screen apps.
How to Unlock a Phone That Has Forgotten Its Password in Safe Mode
- To access the menu from the lock screen, press and hold the “Power” key.
- Hold down the “Power Off” button.
- You will be able to choose whether or not to enter safe mode.
- To proceed, press the “OK” button.
- It will disable the Samsung lock screen activated by the third-party app for a short period of time.
- Remove the third-party lock screen or simply reset its content.
- Restarting your Samsung phone will disable Android safe mode.
HOW TO UNLOCK PHONE IF FORGOT PASSWORD VIA CUSTOM RECOVERY (SD CARD REQUIRED)?
Before the job, please ensure that you:
- Have a rough understanding of “custom recovery” and “rooting.”
- Download “Pattern-Password-disable.zip” on your PC.
- Have an SD card on your phone.
How do I reset my Samsung phone’s password using Custom Recovery?
- Put your SD card into your Samsung device.
- Transfer the zip file to the card.
- Enter recovery mode on your Samsung device. (refers to how to enter recovery mode on an Android phone)
- Restart the phone after flashing the file to the Samsung SD card.
- Your phone should now boot up without a lock screen.
- Enter a random gesture or passkey if you had a gesture lock or password.
- After all, your Samsung phone will be unlocked.
HOW TO UNLOCK A PHONE IF YOU FORGOT THE PASSWORD?
When you enable the pattern lock on your Samsung phone, you will be prompted to enter one security PIN at a time. So, if you forget the backup PIN, this method appears to be ineffective.
How do I use Backup PIN to unlock my Samsung password?
- Navigate to your Samsung pattern lock.
- Randomly swipe your finger across the lock.
- After 30 seconds, you’ll get a message asking you to try again.
- The option “Backup PIN” should be visible. Simply tap it.
- Input the backup PIN here and press “OK.”
- To unlock your Samsung device, enter the backup PIN once more.
HOW TO RESET THE PASSWORD ON A SAMSUNG PHONE USING THE FACTORY RESET?
This procedure entails performing a factory reset, erasing the device’s data, and starting over with the phone. That is, resetting your Samsung phone via factory reset will eventually wipe it.
How do I factory reset a locked Samsung phone?
- Shut down your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Volume Up” keys slightly at the same time.
- Hold down the power button until a test screen appears. It should take between 15 and 20 seconds.
- To easily navigate through the option “wipe data/factory reset,” press the Volume down key.
- To confirm that option, press the Power button.
- When the factory reset is complete, select “Reboot System Now.”
Okay, today we discussed eight methods for resetting forgotten passwords on Samsung phones. Methods 2 through 7 must be carried out under strict conditions; method 8 is the least commonly used, as it completely erases your Samsung data, regardless of the version of the Samsung phone.
Android Unlock, in my opinion, is an excellent Samsung unlocking tool. It has a high success rate in removing all types of samsung screen unlock free. And your Samsung data will always be accessible in a variety of scenarios.
Frequently Asked Questions about how to unlock samsung galaxy for free
|How do I unlock my Samsung phone for free?||There are a few ways to unlock your Samsung phone for free. You can contact your carrier and request an unlock code, contact the previous owner of the phone and ask them for the unlock code, or use a third-party unlocking service.|
|Can I unlock my Samsung phone if I’m still under contract?||Yes, you can unlock your Samsung phone if you’re still under contract. However, you may need to pay a fee to your carrier to do so.|
|What are the risks of unlocking my Samsung phone?||There are a few risks associated with unlocking your Samsung phone. For example, you may lose your warranty, or you may not be able to use certain features of your phone.|
|How long does it take to unlock my Samsung phone?||The time it takes to unlock your Samsung phone will vary depending on the method you use. If you contact your carrier, it may take a few days or weeks for them to process your request. If you use a third-party unlocking service, it may take a few hours or days for them to provide you with an unlock code.|
|Is it safe to unlock my Samsung phone?||Yes, it is safe to unlock your Samsung phone. However, you should be careful not to fall for scams when looking for unlock codes online.|
|How to Free unlock samsung phone?||Reboot your phone and type *0141#and press the Call button. Switch off your phone and insert another SIM and switch it on. Enter the code – 00000000. Now your phone is unlocked and ready to use on another network.|
|Can I unlock my samsung phone for free?||Once your phone is considered eligible, you can unlock it by getting in touch with your carrier to request an unlock code. Just make sure you have all the important information handy before talking to your carrier so the process is smoother.|
Is it possible to unlock Samsung phones?
The mobile device associated with your Samsung account will be displayed on the right side of the screen. If you have multiple devices registered under the same Samsung account, choose the one that needs to be remotely unlocked. To unlock your device, refer to the image below and click on the Unlock icon.
What is the Samsung phone master unlock code?
Enter 00000000 (eight zeros), and the message Sim lock disabled with a check mark will appear; your phone is now unlocked for use with other carriers.
How to unlock a samsung phone for free on my own?
But there’s no reason you can’t handle it on your own. Here’s what you should know. There are numerous methods for unlocking a phone. After a carrier pushes out a software update, an iPhone will automatically unlock-all you have to do is insert the new carrier’s SIM card and you’re good to go.