For those of you who have a Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone that is running slowly or hanging, who want to bypass the screen lock feature, who have a full memory and want to erase everything, who want to sell or give it away, and who don’t want anyone to be able to access your files and passwords, you can perform a factory reset to restore it to its original state.
In the following stages, we’ll show you how to format the Samsung Galaxy A10e in order to wipe all of your data and restore it to its factory-fresh condition.
It is important to remember that a reset or return to the factory state on a mobile phone deletes all of its material, therefore you must make a backup of your data before doing this procedure if you do not want to lose anything.
There are different methods for performing a factory reset on a Samsung Galaxy A10e: one is through the mobile options menu and the other is through the recovery mode.
6 Methods on How to Screenshot On Samsung a10e
What are the advantages of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A10E Specifications?
They are as follows:
- Dual SIM card with GSM 3G HSDPA and 4G LTE connectivity.
- LCD display with a 5.83-inch diagonal
- Internal memory capacity is 32 GB.
- 2 GB of RAM is available.
- 8 MP, f/1.9 or 5 MP, f/2.0 autofocus, LED flash as the primary camera
- Front-facing camera with a resolution of 5 MP or 2 MP for video conferencing and selfie photography
- Octa-core processors are used. A73 (1.6 GHz) and Cortex-A53 (1.35%) are the processors used in this device.
- GPU Mali-G71 MP2 (Mali-G71 MP2)
- Android Pie version 9.0 is the operating system.
- Lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh
How to Fix or Solve a Problem for the Purpose of Recovery Is your SAMSUNG GALAXY A10E stuck, frozen, or bricked because it is hanging, not responding, or malfunctioning?
Essentially, we require more RAM to run multitasking programs, but this phone only has 2 GB of RAM available. However, it is still capable of running some apps without difficulty.
Many applications from the Google Play Store, including Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, Viber, and Skype, are installed on the device’s internal memory.
Line Messenger, WeChat, and a few additional apps are available.
Installing new or unpopular applications without first reading user reviews is not recommended because some of them may contain viruses or malware that can cause problems with our SAMSUNG GALAXY A10E (SM-A102U), such as hanging, getting stuck, bricking, freezing, or the LCD touch screen not responding.
Most of the time, malicious apps will not receive the Verified by Play Protect information.
We must attempt to erase temporary files and caches by performing a soft reset or rebooting the computer.
Please try to download a reputable free antivirus from the Google Play Store, such as AVAST or NORTON, once the phone has been restored to normal operation or can start correctly.
This antivirus will scan all installed applications and provide recommendations on how to use the software safely.
Please do a hard reset or master format as described below if the difficulties persist.
Because a hard reset will delete all of our vital files, we must make a backup of everything before executing a hard reset.
After completing the hard reset, all accounts, including Samsung accounts and Google accounts, will be deleted or removed from the SAMSUNG GALAXY A10E.
We strongly advise you not to install any APK files from an unknown source because it is quite easy for our phone to become infected with malware.
4 Different Ways To Reset Samsung a10e
Method 1: Samsung Galaxy A10e has a restore option that can be found in the menu.
If you wish to perform a factory reset on a Samsung Galaxy A10e using the device options to restore it to its factory condition, you must follow these simple instructions:
Estimated Time: 5 minutes is the time estimate.
1- The first stage is to create a plan.
The gear icon on your Samsung SM-A102U, SM-A102W, SM-S102DL, or SM-A102U1 smartphone will take you to the settings menu.
Whether you don’t see it on the home screen, slide up from the bottom of the screen and check to see if it’s still available.
2- The second step is as follows:
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Samsung Galaxy A10e settings page, where you will see the section titled “About phone,” which you should press to proceed.
3- Third step:
If you notice a section labeled “Advanced,” select it to see the Samsung Galaxy A10e’s advanced settings. Otherwise, scroll down until you see “Looking for something else?” Scroll down until you see then select Reset from the drop-down menu.
4- Fourth step:
Several options for resetting the Samsung Galaxy A10e will display.
The first, titled “Reset settings,” restores the device to its factory settings, and is a simpler and less thorough reset.
Factory data reset is the procedure for entirely removing all content from the Galaxy A10e. To proceed, select this option from the drop-down menu.
5- The fifth step:
It will display a list of all of the data that will be erased from the Samsung Galaxy A10e as well as a list of all of the applications that will be uninstalled.
Continue to scroll down until you reach the “Reset” button, which you should press to continue with the process.
6- Sixth step:
To proceed, draw the screen unlock pattern or type in the screen unlock password or PIN, if necessary.
7- The seventh step:
will result in the appearance of a second confirmation notice, informing the user that all information contained on the Samsung Galaxy A10e, as well as any downloaded programs, will be erased, and warning them that this action cannot be reversed. If you agree, select “Delete all” from the drop-down menu.
8- Eighth step:
During this time, your Samsung Galaxy A10e mobile phone will restart and take several minutes to boot up while the device is being restored to factory settings and the software pre-installed in the Android 9.0 operating system is being optimized (Pie).
Method 2: A master reset can be performed by selecting it from the Settings menu.
An internal storage master reset may result in the deletion of any and all of your personal data, including downloads, ringtones, and images as well as apps on the internal storage of your device.
It has the potential to damage Visual Voicemail and other Visual Voicemail-related files as well as other data.
This procedure does not erase any information from the SIM card or SD card that has been previously stored on them.
1. Make a backup of your data on the internal memory of your computer.
If you are on the Home screen and want to enter the Apps tray, swipe up on an empty area of your screen.
2. To access the Apps tray from the Home screen, swipe up on an empty place on the screen.
3. From the drop-down menu, select Settings > Accounts and backup > Backup and restore
4. To adjust the following sliders, move them to the desired position:
- Make a copy of my data
- Restorative action on demand
5. To return to the main Settings menu, press the Back key (located at the bottom right of the screen).
6. Select General Management > Reset > Factory data reset from the drop-down menu.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select RESET > DELETE ALL from the drop-down menu.
8. You will need to input your credentials if you have the screen lock switched on.
9. If you are required to authenticate your Samsung account, enter your password and then hit CONFIRM to proceed.
10. Wait for the device to complete a factory reset.
Method 3: SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e Hard Factory Reset
Learn how to perform a hard reset using the hardware keys and the Android 9.0 Pie settings in this tutorial. Consequently, your Samsung Galaxy A10e will look and perform like new, and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884 core will function at a quicker rate.
The first way is as follows:
1. To begin, hold down the Power key for a few seconds while tapping the restart button twice.
2. Wait until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears on the screen before pressing the Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. When Recovery Mode appears, release all keys on your keyboard.
4. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset from the drop-down menu. Scroll down with the Volume buttons, and then press the Power key to confirm your selection.
5. Select Yes from the menu and then hit the Power key to complete the process.
In the event that Recovery Mode is shown, press the Power button to opt to reboot the system now.
7. Excellent work! Your phone will be unlocked, so you’ll need to generate a new passcode to keep it protected.
Method 4: Using hardware keys to perform a soft reset
A soft reset simulates the removal of the battery from the device.
The power-down feature is used to shut down a device when the screen becomes frozen or unresponsive and the device contains an internal battery that can’t be easily removed. It does not result in the loss of any personal information stored on the device.
1. For up to 45 seconds, press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys on your keyboard.
Wait for the device to restart before continuing.
2. Reset the network configurations
3. Resetting network settings returns all data connections to their factory default settings, which were originally configured when the device was purchased.
The following modifications will take place as a result of conducting a reset of network settings.
- Wi-Fi networks that have been saved will be destroyed.
- Bluetooth devices that have been paired will be erased.
- Background data synchronization settings will be enabled.
- It will be necessary to reset data restriction settings in programs that have been explicitly
- turned on or off by customers to the default option.
- The network selection mode will be set to automatic in this instance.
The following device connections status will default to the state of the device when it was first powered up unless otherwise specified.
- The airplane mode is turned off.
- Bluetooth is turned off.
- Data roaming is turned off.
- The mobile hotspot is turned off.
- VPN is turned off.
- Mobile data is enabled.
- Wi-Fi is turned off.
Follow these steps to do a network reset on your computer.
1. To access the Apps tray from the Home screen, swipe up on an empty place on the screen.
2. Select Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings from the drop-down menu.
3. To return to the default settings, press RESET SETTINGS.
4. If you’ve created a PIN, you’ll need to input it.
5. To return to the default settings, press RESET SETTINGS. A confirmation window will show after the process is complete
Our Final Thoughts
Indeed performing a reset to your phone is necessary for your phone that has slow performance.
So, my team and I decided to write this article for you and I hope you have learned something.
Frequently Ask Questions
What is the best way to force my Samsung to perform a factory reset?
Press and hold the power button, the volume up button, and the home key at the same time until the Samsung logo shows, then only the power button should be released.
When the recovery screen shows, press and hold the volume up button and the home key together until the screen disappears.
Select wipe data/factory reset from the Android system recovery menu. The Android system recovery menu will appear.
In the event that I forget my Samsung A10e password, how can I unlock it?
- Android Device Manager can be used to unlock your phone (ADM)
- Log in to your Google account if you haven’t already. Please enter your user name and password here.
- Select the device from the drop-down menu. Then click on the “Lock” button.
- Enter a temporary password to protect your account. You will be presented with a window in which you must create one.
- “Lock” should be selected. After that, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Please enter your password.
What is the best way to switch off my A10e without a password?
How to turn off a Samsung Galaxy without entering a PIN number is as follows:
1. Continue to hold the Volume down and power keys for 10-15 seconds, or until you feel the device vibrate. It’s fine if I held it for a lot longer than was really required.
2. By using the volume down button, you can move the selection all the way down to the “Power down” option.
3. Power down can be selected and confirmed by pressing the Bixby button.