How to program Samsung BN59 Remote? If you’re like me, you have a Samsung TV and remote control that seem to have a life of their own.
Sometimes they work perfectly, and other times they seem to have a mind of their own.
If you’ve ever tried to program the Samsung remote bn59, you know just how frustrating it can be!
But don’t worry, I’m here to help.
Keep reading for my step-by-step guide on how to program your Samsung remote bn59.
Best way to Program Samsung Remote BN59?
Point the remote towards the IR sensor and hit the RETURN and GUIDE buttons on your smart hub at the same time. Hold them down for three seconds, then step back and look to the left for pairing information. Try it several times, and if it still doesn’t work, you can always order a replacement here.
VIDEO: How to Program Samsung Remote Controller BN59-01268D
Here is a short video on how to program the BN59-01268D Remote
2 Methods To Fix Program Samsung BN59 Remote Not Working
In four simple steps, learn how to program your Samsung BN59-01178W remote.
If you’re attempting to connect your remote with your TV, here is the section of the tutorial you’ll need.
1. If your remote did not automatically pair with your TV when you first opened it, follow these steps to resolve the issue.
2. Point the remote towards the IR sensor and hit the RETURN and GUIDE buttons on your smart hub at the same time.
3. Hold them for three seconds, then take a step back and scan the left side of the screen for pairing information.
4. Try it several times, and if it doesn’t work, you can always order a replacement here.
If you’re still having trouble, give us a call at 0800
Turn off all equipment connected to your home entertainment system. You must switch them off during the procedure to guarantee that just the device you are attempting to program is turned on and off while you enter the correct code.
Use the user’s guide that came with your Samsung universal remote to look up the right code for your device, or go to Samsung’s website to find the code. Find the code by searching for the brand name of your device and writing down every code that appears.
Hold down the “Setup” button on your Phillips remote until the red power light at the top of the remote stays lit. Let go of the setup button and then hit the “Mode” button for the device you want to program. Do not cling to it. The power light should flash but not turn off.
Using the number pad in the center of the remote, input the four numbers that make up the first code on the list for your device. Press each one without keeping it down for more than a second, and don’t hesitate for more than a second between numbers. The red power light will turn off once you have input the code. If the code is not recognized, the light will blink, and the process must be redone.
To test the device you’re programming, press the “Channel Up” or “Play” button on your remote. If the gadget responds, verify each button on your Phillips remote to ensure full functionality. If some of the buttons do not function, try the process with a different code until you discover one that does.
Go to Remote Codes Section 3, 4 & 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes For Samsung TVs if you’re looking for remote codes.
If the device powers off when you push the power button pointing to it, it is already programmed and does not require further programming. If the gadget is not responding, check the batteries in the remote; the batteries may be depleted.
To program a Samsung TV to use a universal remote code, follow these steps:
- Check that the DTA is turned on and correctly installed.
- During setup, make sure your remote can view the front of the Adapter.
- Push and hold the PROG button on your Adapter’s remote until the LED on the remote illuminates, then press the INFO button.
- The remote‘s LED will slowly blink to indicate that it is currently in pairing mode.
- With the keys on your remote, enter the three-digit number that appears on your TV screen.
- If the numbers are entered correctly, your television will display Success.
- If the numbers are not entered correctly, your television will display the message Sorry, the entry was incorrect.
- You can try again by entering the code that was displayed.
- Hold down the “PROG” button for a few seconds.
- A red solid light will appear.
- Release the “PROG” button and then press the “TV” key once, but do not hold it down.
- Enter the Samsung TV code: 0101, and then try the Samsung 4 digit and 5 digit remote code list below.
- After entering the proper code, the LED light will turn off.
More Samsung TV Codes Using a Philips Remote:
0112, 0309, 0209, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002, 0512
0437, 0802, 0103, 0609, 0012, 0212, 0102, 0110, 0818, 0895, 0437, 0802, 0103, 0609, 0012, 0212
More Samsung TV Codes Using a One-For-All Universal Remote:
0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056 0587, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056
More Codes for Samsung TV with GE Universal Remote:
0105, 0077, 0076, 0109, 0007, 0009, 0004,
0012, 0015, 0080, 0104, 0106, 0005, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 00
More Samsung TV Codes Using the RCA Universal Remote:
Samsung TV four-digit codes are: 1004, 1009, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1025, 1046, 1056.
1065, 1069, 1078, 1083, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1123, 1124, 1194, 1205
5 digit codes for Samsung TVs: 10812, 10054, 10060, 10702, 10178, 10030, 10056, 10650, 10766, 10814, 11060
Using a Universal Remote Control to Control a Samsung Soundbar
The Samsung Soundbar is controlled with a Universal Remote Control that has been programmed to work with it.
Before starting, it is critical to become acquainted with the operation of the Universal Remote Control.
You will find it easier to use and set the Universal Remote Control for usage with the Samsung Soundbar.
1. If it isn’t already on, turn on your Samsung soundbar.
2. Point the universal remote at the Samsung soundbar to be programmed.
3. To begin, select “Menu” from the Universal Remote Control’s drop-down menu and then push the “Setting” button.
4. Then, select the “Program remote” option. Then, select “Sound” or any other device you want to operate from your home using the universal remote control.
5. A tiny light blinks four times in a row as a result of the procedure. Then, choose a random code from the provided list and put it in. If the code is entered correctly, the light will turn off. If that fails, try a different code.
Configuring the Remote Control Codes on the Samsung Soundbar
- After you’ve finished the first stage of the process, move on to the next.
- If it isn’t already on, turn on your Samsung soundbar.
- The Universal Remote Control‘s “PROG” button should be selected and pressed. As a result, the small LED light will be activated.
- Then, from the drop-down option, choose “Soundbar.”
- Make a note of the proper code and enter it into the corresponding places.
- If the code is entered successfully, the LED light will turn off.
The Samsung Soundbar’s Universal Remote Control can be programmed without the need of codes.
When you use a universal remote control to perform an auto search, all of the codes are automatically scanned.
It looks through each code one by one until it finds the one that will operate on your remote to program the exact control.
The steps to programming the remote without the usage of codes are as follows.
1. Turn on the smart device that you want to control from your computer.
2. Then, using the remote, hit the device button three times in a row for three seconds. The LED light turns on to signify that the remote control is ready to be configured.
3. Point the remote control toward the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. On the remote control, it would begin to display an on/off indicator. After then, the “up” and “down” keys must be hit simultaneously to turn the device off.
4. After ensuring that the code is correct, push the device‘s power button. The device should now be ready to use. Check the connection by altering the volume of the device to see if it is working.
Our Final Thoughts on Program Samsung Remote BN59
A remote control is one of the most convenient equipment in the house.
If the wrong buttons are accidentally hit on a Samsung TV remote, the remote will be deprogrammed from the television.
It is not possible to use the remote control to operate the television if it is out of sync with it.
To put your Samsung TV remote control back into sync with the television, you may need to change it.
FAQs on Samsung BN59 Remote
Is it possible to use the Samsung BN59 as a global remote?
The Samsung BN59-00599A full-function or Universal remote control may be programmed to operate most popular brands of audio/video equipment such as a TV, a DVD player (or VCR), or a Network satellite receiver.
What is the procedure for programming my Samsung remote control?
The remote control sensor is typically situated on the lower right side of most Samsung televisions. If it isn’t there, it’s in the bottom middle. Then, for at least 3 seconds, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously. The Samsung Smart Remote not pairing will begin to sync with your TV.
Why isn’t my TV responding to my remote?
Unplug the TV’s power cord from the wall outlet and wait one minute after the LED light turns off. Only reconnect the power plug after one minute. Using the remote control, turn the TV back on. If the TV does not respond, tap the TV’s button/joystick to turn it on.