How do I access my youtube tv account? As a YouTube TV subscriber, you can watch live TV on your device at home or on the go, and you’ll never miss an episode.
You may also access your account from several devices, allowing you to begin watching on one device and resume where you left off on another.
YouTube TV enables customers to manage their accounts by making adjustments to a plan, such as adding additional channels, modifying invoicing and payment methods, or ending a YouTube TV subscription. Understanding these alternatives and how to access them can aid in maximizing the experience for the user.
Here is a quick solution to try if you are having issues accessing your account.
How Do I Access My Youtube TV Account?
Try this method to access your Youtube TV account.
- Use our TV app
- Launch YouTube TV on your television.
- Visit tv.youtube.com/start on a PC or mobile device.
- At tv.youtube.com/start, enter the activation code displayed on your television.
- Choose the account that corresponds to your YouTube TV Base Plan.
- Click Permit. You may now begin watching television.
This article will explain how to access the YouTube TV account settings if this does not work.
HOW TO USE YOUTUBE TV’S ACCOUNT SETTINGS?
Because YouTube TV is a Google Chromecast service, it is always linked to the Google account. As a result, it is usually necessary to provide a Google email address and sign up for YouTube. As a result, you can find the exact information on all social media platforms.
Let’s begin with YouTube account settings:
- To begin, launch the YouTube app to gain access to your YouTube account settings.
- Second, sign in with your YouTube credentials and click on the YouTube profile icon.
- Finally, click “Settings” to access the entire YouTube TV account settings.
See Other Related Articles:
How Can You Block YouTube Ads on a Samsung TV? [Answered]
How to Get Youtube Tv on Samsung Smart Tv [Quick-Guide]
3 Methods to Access My Youtube TV Account
1. HOW TO USE YOUTUBE TV’S ACCOUNT SETTINGS VIA THE WEBSITE?
You can access the YouTube TV account settings by selecting the preferred platform. For example, an iOS device will be able to access the website. If you need to access the YouTube TV account settings via the mobile website, go to the Website. This steps is also similar with apple tv, android tv, and google tv.
Let’s go over how to check your YouTube TV account settings:
- In the meantime, open the YouTube app to access your account settings.
- Log in with your YouTube credentials and then tap the YouTube profile icon.
- Additionally, click “Settings” to access the entire YouTube TV account settings.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO CANCEL YOUTUBE TV?
- Visit the official YouTube website, which is also linked to the YouTube account, as usual, to look for YouTube TV account settings.
- Tap on the YouTube profile icon after logging in with your YouTube credentials to access YouTube premium TV.
- Look for the Membership option on the top of YouTube’s Settings menu, above the Billing option at sports plus.
- You will see the active subscriptions in your account here, and you can deactivate them by clicking “Deactivate Membership.”
- So, if you want to cancel your YouTube tv subscribers membership, you should do so.
2. HOW TO ACCESS THE YOUTUBE FAMILY SHARING?
- Now, sign in with your YouTube channel credentials and click the YouTube profile icon.
- In addition, go to the “Settings” menu and select the Family Sharing option.
This family sharing option is popular because it allows you to share a single account with multiple people. Account sharing is possible with up to five other people. You can manage the YouTube account in this manner by adding or removing family members at google play.
3. HOW TO ACCESS YOUTUBE TV FROM ANYWHERE?
When you travel outside of the United States, YouTube TV prevents you from accessing its live TV and on-demand videos. The issue is that your device’s IP address tells the platform from where you are connecting. However, there is a simple solution to this issue.
- Install a VPN. Because of its consistently fast connection speeds and excellent unblocking capabilities, I recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to any server in the United States. If you want to watch local TV channels, select a server from a specific US city.
- Begin watching YouTube TV location and start streaming your favorite TV shows and movies on the YouTube TV app or website.
WHY DO YOU NEED A VPN TO WATCH YOUTUBE TV?
Like most popular streaming platforms, YouTube TV employs geoblocking technology to limit its content library to US viewers only. This is mostly due to international licensing agreements and broadcasting rights.
When you try to access your YouTube TV account from another country, you’ll get the following annoying error message:
This is because streaming platforms can determine your location based on your IP address. A VPN helps you unblock geo-restricted content by connecting you to a server in the United States, which replaces your local IP address with a US one.
Furthermore, a VPN can assist you in circumventing YouTube TV subscription regional restrictions. For example, specific local TV channels or youtube tv channels can only be accessed from their respective locations. To gain access to a wide range of local TV channels, you’ll need a VPN service with many US server locations.
Only premium VPNs can provide a diverse range of US server locations. All of the best VPN listed here meet these requirements. They all have excellent unblocking capabilities, a large number of server locations across the United States, excellent security and privacy features, and consistent connection speeds.
OTHER INFORMATION: HOW TO FIX “OUTSIDE YOUR HOME AREA” YOUTUBE TV ERROR?
Open YouTube TV may occasionally display a strange alert indicating that you are outside your home area. This alert usually appears when you leave your home area. If your IP address hasn’t changed in weeks or months, use the troubleshooting solutions listed below to avoid receiving this annoying alert.
Turn on Location Permissions.
First and foremost, make sure that YouTube TV has location permissions enabled on your mobile device. Perhaps you inadvertently disabled this feature.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Apps and Notifications.
- Scroll down to YouTube TV family group.
- Select Permissions.
- Go to Location.
- Check your current settings.
Make sure the app can access your current location.
Verify Your Location
The next step is to confirm your location on your mobile device. Simply connect your phone to WiFi, then go to tv.YouTube.com/verify to confirm your current location. Restart your devices if the alert persists.
If the error persists, unplug your router and wait one minute to reset your network connection. Reconnect your router, wait for your devices to reconnect, and then relaunch YouTube TV.
Update Your Current Playback Area
- Open the YouTube TV app on your TV.
- Then select your profile picture.
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to Area.
- Select Current Playback Area.
- Hit the Update button next to the Current Playback Area.
- On your phone, go to tv.youtube.com/verify.
- Let YouTube access your device’s location to update your playback area information.
Switch to a Different Account
For a few minutes, try switching to a different user account. Then return to your main account and verify that everything works as expected. Many users were able to resolve this issue by switching between user accounts.
HOW TO TRANSFER A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER EMAIL?
YouTube, a Google chrome subsidiary, requires all users to link their video sharing accounts to Google accounts. Despite the fact that this policy may restrict the type of email address that can be associated with your video sharing account, users can transfer their YouTube account to another Google account at any time.
- Open a browser and navigate to the YouTube account website. On the global navigation bar, click the “Sign In” link. A Google account login page will be displayed.
- Enter the current email address or username associated with your YouTube account. Click the “Sign In” button after entering your password. The page will take you to YouTube automatically. The global navigation bar will display your streaming YouTube Tv username.
- Select your username. From the drop-down menu, choose “Settings.” A page titled “Account Settings” will appear.
- From the left navigation pane, select the “Overview” tab. Your account information will be displayed. Under your profile name and photo, click the “Advanced” link. A menu labeled “Advanced” will appear. Choose “Change Google account” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the verification code and then select “Unlink My Accounts.” On the confirmation dialog box, click “OK.” When the accounts are unlinked, a confirmation page will appear.
- On the confirmation page, choose “Link to an existing Google Account.” Enter the email address and password for the Google account to which you want to move your YouTube account. Select the “Link Accounts” option. When the accounts are linked, a confirmation page will appear.
CONCLUSION ON YOUTUBE TV ACCOUNT
To summarize, the best streaming service to date and a low-cost alternative to other streaming services. Google’s YouTube TV offers a basic package for $49.99 per month as well as some additional options. However, given the features available, some may believe that subscribing is a much higher rent.
YouTube subscribers can also manage their accounts with billing information and cancel or pause their subscription. All new customers receive a 7-day free trial with any service subscription.
FAQs About Accessing Youtube TV
Where can I access my YouTube TV account settings?
Go to tv.youtube.com in a web browser or launch the YouTube TV app on your Android device. Choose a profile picture. Choose Manage.
Why am I unable to access my YouTube TV account?
Update your app, browser, and/or device. Check for updates if you use the YouTube TV app on your smartphone or another streaming device. Update your web browser if you’re attempting to stream using the web player on a computer. Install the YouTube TV app once more.
On a computer, how do I log in to my YouTube TV account?
Visit tv.youtube.com in a web browser to register. To start the trial, click the button. Use your Google Account to log in.