How To Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern? It will be extremely frustrating if you need to open your Samsung phone but have forgotten the pattern lock Samsung.
You must be eager to unlock pattern lock in Samsung to make it functional again after finding yourself in this situation, right?
Continue reading to learn how to unlock pattern lock if you can’t remember it.
Fortunately, it’s simple to make.
In the following post, we will introduce three simple methods to unlock Samsung galaxy if you have completely forgotten the pattern.
These three methods can assist you in unlocking a pattern lock without losing data. Let’s get started!
Troubleshooting: Issues on Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern
|Forgot the pattern
|You can try to reset your pattern using your Google account or by using the Find My Mobile service.
|Entered the wrong pattern too many times
|Your phone will be locked and you will need to enter your Google account details or use the Find My Mobile service to unlock it.
|Pattern lock is not working
|Make sure that you are entering the pattern correctly. You can also try restarting your phone.
|Phone is frozen or unresponsive
|Restart your phone. If that doesn’t work, you may need to factory reset your phone.
|Phone is damaged
|If your phone is damaged, you may need to take it to a repair shop to have the pattern lock removed.
How To Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern?
- The mobile device must be powered on.
- Wi-Fi or a mobile network connection is required for mobile devices.
- Your Samsung account must be linked to your mobile device, and the Remote unlock option must be enabled.
See Other Related Articles:
HOW TO REMOVE SAMSUNG PATTERN LOCK WITHOUT DATA LOSS USING SAMSUNG UNLOCK
Looking for a Samsung Galaxy pattern unlock solution that works without causing data loss? If so, the Samsung/Android phone pattern lock reset tool will easily meet your needs. Aside from pattern locks, Samsung Unlock can quickly remove PIN codes, passwords, fingerprints, and Face ID for android data recovery mode.
What are the benefits of using Samsung Unlock?
- With a few clicks, you can bypass all lock screen types, including pattern, password, PIN, fingerprints, and Face ID.
- Unlock some old Samsung/LG phones without losing data, including the SM-G9280/SM-G9250/SM-G9281/GT-I9305/GT-N5100/GT-P3110.
- It is simple to use and does not require any technical knowledge.
- Support for all popular Android brands running Android 2.1 to the latest version, including Sony, Motorola, HTC, LG, Huawei, Google, Xiaomi, and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra/S22+/S22/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra, among others.
Before continuing, if you are concerned about losing data on the latest Samsung models, you can access your locked Android phone via USB to back up your important data for android lock screen removal.
How to Remove Samsung Pattern Lock in a Few Clicks without Hard Reset
- Install and launch Samsung Unlock on your PC.
- Later, select Screen Unlock from the interface and connect your Samsung phone to the computer using a USB cable before continuing by tapping the Unlock Android Screen mode.
- Select the correct Samsung phone information from the list and press Next.
- Then, following the on-screen prompts, put your Samsung phone into Download mode.
- The program will download the recovery package for your device automatically. Once completed, it will also crack the Samsung pattern lock on your Samsung device.
HOW TO BREAK PATTERN LOCK IN SAMSUNG VIA A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (ANDROID 4.4 AND BELOW)
This method is only applicable to Samsung phones running Android 4.4 or earlier. When you repeatedly draw the wrong pattern lock on your Samsung phone, you will receive a message that says, “You have drawn your unlock pattern incorrectly five times. Please try again in 30 seconds.” You can currently unlock your Samsung phone using your Google account.
If you don’t have a Google account linked to your device or internet connection, you should skip this step.
What should I do if I forget my phone’s pattern like in Samsung Galaxy s6?
- On your Samsung phone, draw the incorrect pattern five times in a row and then tap the Forgot Pattern option in the lower-right corner.
- Select Enter Google account details, then tap Next and enter your Gmail address and password. Then, press the Sign In button.
- Reset your pattern lock on the Screen Unlock Settings page and use the new pattern lock to unlock your phone.
HOW TO UNLOCK PATTERN LOCK IN SAMSUNG ANDROID MOBILE WITH THE BACKUP PIN?
You can unlock your Samsung phone pattern with the PIN code if you create a backup PIN when setting up the pattern lock.
What should I do if I forget the pattern to my Samsung phone?
- Draw the incorrect pattern lock on your Samsung phone several times until you receive a message to try again in 30 seconds.
- Click the Backup PIN request button, enter your PIN, and then click OK. The previous pattern lock will be removed.
- In the Screen Unlock settings, you can create a new lock screen pattern or passcode.
HOW CAN I REMOVE MY SAMSUNG PATTERN LOCK USING FIND MY MOBILE ONLINE?
Find My Mobile is Samsung’s official solution for remotely cracking Samsung pattern locks, despite the fact that its primary purpose is to help you find your lost or stolen mobile device. To use this method, your Samsung phone must meet the following requirements:
- Your Samsung phone has been activated.
- Your Samsung phone is linked to an active Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- You’ve set up a Samsung account on your phone and enabled the Remote unlock feature.
How can I get rid of the pattern lock without having to reset it?
- Open findmymobile.samsung.com in another phone or computer’s browser.
- Enter your Samsung account information and click the Sign in button.
- You’ll see the mobile device that’s linked to your Samsung account. If you have multiple devices associated with the same Samsung account, make sure to select the correct Samsung phone to unlock.
- To confirm the operation, tap the Unlock icon and enter your Samsung account password. Then, tap Next, and your Samsung phone will be remotely unlocked to personal information.
HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG SCREEN LOCK PATTERN WITH SMART LOCK FEATURE?
You can also set the device to unlock automatically when it detects trusted locations or devices. However, before you can use this method, you must first enable the Smart Lock feature on your device by going to Settings > Lock screen > Smart Lock. It also supports three Smart Lock methods: on-body detection, trusted locations, and trusted devices home button.
You can use this method if you are certain that you have previously configured the Smart Lock on your Samsung locked phone.
For example, you may have designated your home as a safe location. When you return home with your smartphone, it will recognize the location and unlock automatically. However, if you don’t use your device for four hours or so, you must unlock the screen with the pattern/PIN/password.
HOW TO GET AROUND PATTERN LOCK ON A SAMSUNG USING ANDROID DEVICE MANAGER?
Another method for getting around the Samsung pattern lock is to use Android Device Manager (or Find My Device). Assume you have previously enabled the Find My Device feature on your Samsung phone. You can begin unlocking your device by following the steps below.
How do I use Android Device Manager to unlock a Samsung A21 phone that has a forgotten password or pattern?
- Log in to the Android Device Manager official website using a computer browser and the same Google account you used to link your Samsung phone.
- Select the desired Samsung phone apps from All Devices and then click the Erase Device option.
- To unlock your device, select Erase all data > Erase. Please keep in mind that this will also delete all of your phone’s content and settings.
HOW TO REMOVE THE SAMSUNG THIRD-PARTY APP LOCK VIA SAFE MODE?
Booting your device into Safe mode is a more effective way to unlock the third-party app’s pattern lock on Samsung. Simply follow the steps outlined below to unlock the Samsung pattern lock.
- To turn off your phone, press the Power button and select Power Off from the menu. Please turn it on after a while.
- When you see the Samsung logo on the screen, press and hold the Volume Down button until it enters Safe mode.
- Alternatively, you can hold down the Power button and tap OK when prompted to boot your phone into Safe mode.
- It will temporarily disable the pattern lock of the third-party app. Under Safe mode, you can uninstall the third-party screen lock app and reset data.
- After that, restart your device to exit Safe mode. The vexing pattern lock will then vanish.
HOW TO CRACK SAMSUNG PATTERN LOCK USING EMERGENCY CALL (ANDROID 5.0 to 5.1.1)?
Assume your Samsung phone is running Android 5.0 to 5.1.1. In that case, you can directly disable the Samsung pattern lock by dialing 911. The success rate, however, is not very high.
How do I remove a forgotten tablet pattern lock?
- On the lock screen, select the Emergency call option and enter ten asterisks (*).
- Copy and paste these asterisks into the same field until you can no longer paste any more.
- Return to the lock screen, launch Camera, and swipe from top to bottom to exit Camera mode.
- On the notification bar, tap the Settings icon and paste the copied asterisks into the password field.
- Repeat the asterisks until the lock screen crashes and the home screen appears.
HOW TO UNLOCK FORGOTTEN SAMSUNG PATTERN BY FACTORY RESET?
A factory reset is another effective way to remove the pattern lock screen. It will erase all device data and settings during the process. However, if you have previously backed up your device, you can restore the Samsung data after a factory reset.
To unlock the Samsung pattern lock via factory reset, follow these steps:
- Shut down your Samsung phone.
- Hold down the Power + Volume Down buttons until the recovery-mode screen appears.
- Using the Volume buttons, select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- To confirm the operation, select Yes. When the resetting process is complete, select Reboot System Now to restart your device.
HOW TO UNLOCK TABLET PATTERN LOCK IF FORGOTTEN VIA ADB?
Last but not least, you can use ADB tools to unlock your Samsung phone’s pattern lock. When compared to the previous methods, it is more difficult to understand and manage. But suppose you previously enabled USB debugging on your phone and your PC can connect via ADB. In that case, follow the instructions below.
How do I use ADB to unlock a forgotten pattern lock on my Samsung phone?
- Install ADB on your computer by going to https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb, running the installer, and downloading the necessary packages.
- Open a command window in the ADB directory after connecting your Samsung phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Enter the command: adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key and press the Enter key.
- When you restart your phone, the lock screen will be gone.
CONCLUSION On How To Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern
You now have ten options for figuring out how to unlock the Samsung phone pattern. If you can’t decide which method is best for you, try Samsung Unlock first. It removes all screen locks from an older Samsung model while preserving data.
Furthermore, you do not need to enter anything during the entire process, and the operation is simple and secure. Furthermore, the success rate is far superior to anything else. With our caring guidance, you won’t risk losing data on modern models.
Frequently Asked Questions About How To Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern
How to Unlock a Samsung What if you misplaced your pattern?
After several attempts to unlock your phone, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Forgotten pattern? Enter the Google Account username and password you set up on your phone previously. Reinstall your screen lock. Discover how to set a screen lock unlock code.
How many times can a pattern lock be tried?
A pattern lock is a security feature for mobile phones or tablets. Users, however, only have five attempts to get the pattern correct before the device is locked Samsung device.
What are the most frequently used lock patterns?
44 percent of people begin their patterns at the top-left corner dot. 77% of users started their patterns in one of the corners. The majority of users use only five nodes, with a significant number using only four.