How to Set up Voicemail on Samsung? Well, when it comes to features and functionality, the Samsung Galaxy phone is outstanding.
On this phone, there is a feature that may be used to leave a voice message for someone else to hear.
Yes, you heard it right!
Is it possible to program a voicemail greeting into your new Samsung Galaxy series?
To have a bad voicemail setting on your Samsung Galaxy S21 signifies that you’re impoverished.
This tool can be used in situations where someone is not available.
Make sure you don’t miss any important voicemails!
Installing a voicemail system today will help you stay on top of your schedule.
VIDEO: How to Set up Voicemail on Samsung, iPhone and Android?
Here is a video on how to set up voicemail on all your devices, Samsung, iPhone, and any Android Smartphone.
2 Things Needed to Set Up a Voicemail In your Samsung Galaxy Series
2 things you must complete before using voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy series.
- Adding a voicemail number is required.
- Countries and ISPs may be needed on this number.
Quick fix, How to Set up Voicemail on Samsung?
Here is a quick method to Set up Voicemail on Samsung.
- Select the Phone app from the home screen.
- Choose the Keypad tab, then the Visual Voicemail icon.
- You can also set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key in the Phone app.
- Continue should be selected.
- Choose OK.
10 Steps to Setup Voicemail Samsung Galaxy
1. Launch the “Phone” application.
2. Toggle between the three dots in the upper right corner.
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Select “Voicemail” from the drop-down menu.
5. Select “Voicemail Settings” from the drop-down menu.
6. Take note of the green number that appears below the phrase “Voicemail number.”
7. Return to the dialer and input the number from Step 6 (including the *) as you did previously.
8. To make a call, press the green phone button.
9. The voicemail box has been set up with the appropriate number.
10. Return to the Start screen by pressing the Enter key.
For new customers who have not yet set up a voicemail app, you will be requested to create an account and personalize your welcome.
Your user name is:
- The number must be between 4 and 10 digits in length.
- A single-digit cannot be repeated more than once (like 1111).
- It is not possible to have an ascending or descending series (like 1234 or 7654).
- Can’t be your phone number or any portion of your phone number
- It is not possible to use the numbers 7890, 2580, or 1210.
- It is not permitted to use the same PIN as previously used.
7 Steps Required to Create a Personalized Voice Greeting
It is necessary to record a personal message greeting after you have set up your voicemail number.
Follow the instructions outlined below.
1. Launch the Phone application. The numeric keypad can be found near the bottom of the screen if you don’t notice it immediately.
2. Press and hold the number one for approximately two seconds until the phone automatically contacts voicemail.
3. Press the number three immediately to access voicemail settings.
4. Pay attention to the available options. To record a fresh greeting on most voicemail systems, use the “2” key to initiate the procedure.
5. The current personal welcome will be played; then press the “2” key once more to record a new one.
6. When you’re finished, say any welcome you wish and touch the “#” button. To save the welcome, press the “1” button.
7. You have customized your personal voicemail greeting. Remove the phone from your ear.
What Should I do if I want to change my Voicemail Greeting?
To use a different welcome that you have already recorded, or to return to the default greeting, follow these steps:
- Open the “Google Voice” application on your phone.
- To access the Settings menu, go to the top left of the screen and select Menu.
- In the Voicemail section, select Voicemail greeting from the drop-down menu.
- To make a greeting active, touch More next to the greeting you wish to use, then Set as active.
How can I listen to my Voice mail messages?
Voicemail messages on your Samsung Galaxy can be listened to in the following ways:
In the notification area, you will see the Voicemail symbol appear when you receive a new voicemail.
To check your voicemail messages, you can also access your voicemail by pressing and holding the One (1) key on the dial pad while performing the following steps:
- Applications can be accessed from any Home screen.
- Visual Voicemail can be found by scrolling down and tapping it.
- Select the voicemail message you want to hear by scrolling to it and tapping it.
- To listen to the message, click on the blue Play button.
Is it Possible to turn off my Voicemail on my Samsung S20?
Of course, you just need to follow these 2 methods!
Method 1: Voicemail can be turned off using a code.
Step 1: Click on the Phone Dialler icon on your desktop.
Step 2: You will need to dial a specific code that will assist you with disabling voicemail on your device in this step.
Step 3: All you have to do now is enter your carrier’s code. You may easily obtain this code by visiting the official website of your carrier. Some of the most popular carrier codes are shown here.
Step 4: After dialing the code, wait for it to connect before moving on. You may be prompted to provide a language voicemail PIN, a password for your account, and/or other authentication information.
Step 5: Once you have been connected, simply inform the support staff that you would like your voicemail service turned off. You can now hang up once they confirm that your voicemail service has been turned off for the time being.
Method 2: Disable Call forwarding
Step 1: Click on the Voice Call icon, which is represented by a phone.
Step 2: Then select the menu option from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Select the Settings option.
Step 4: Select Supplementary Services from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Select Call Forwarding from the drop-down menu.
Step 6: Select Voice Call from the drop-down menu.
Step 7: Select the Always Forward call to option from the menu.
Step 8: Final step is to pick Disabled.
What Is Visual Voicemail?
Visual Voicemail makes it simple for you to keep track of the messages you have received.
Using visual voicemail, you may go through a list of your messages and choose which ones you wish to hear first.
Transcripts of your voicemail messages are now available for viewing.
How can I set up my Visual Voicemail?
Instead of recording and sending a greeting through your phone’s voicemail system, you can use a visual voicemail application installed on your phone.
For example, in the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app, select “Settings” from the three-dot menu at the upper right of the screen.
You can record a new greeting in the Greetings & Pin area by tapping the default greeting and then recording a new one.
Here are visual voicemail apps for the most common cellular providers:
Wait, there’s more!
Step-by-step instructions on How to Configure Voicemail on your iPhone.
Step 1: Open the Phone app from your iPhone’s home screen and select the Voicemail icon in the upper right corner to view your visual voicemail.
Step 2: On the iPhone’s screen, a ‘Set up’ button will be displayed. If you have previously used voicemail on your iPhone, enter your oil password here. If this is the first time you’ve used the site, create a new password and enter it. When you’re finished, click ‘Done.’
Step 3: After that, you will be presented with the Greeting screen on your iPhone, where you can record a personalized voicemail greeting.
Step 4: Select ‘Custom’ and record your own greeting if you want a more personalized greeting. Check your work by playing it back to yourself.
Step 5: When you are satisfied with your recorded greeting, click the ‘Done button.
For those who are satisfied with the Default greeting for their iPhone voicemail setup, you can skip this step by clicking ‘Done’.
You should now be familiar with the entire procedure for setting up voicemail on an iPhone.
If you find that the Apple visual voicemail does not meet your needs, you can utilize an iOS visual voicemail software from a carrier such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, or Sprint instead.
My Thoughts on Set up Voicemail on Samsung
In recent years, life has become so interconnected that we sometimes wish we could take some time off and not be obligated to check our phones every minute of the day.
To avoid missing important calls in those situations, it is better if you know how to set up voicemail on Android or iPhone so that you can be away from other businesses or engagements without having to worry about missing any important calls.
I hope I help you with this problem.
If you’ve done it, please leave a comment below and tell me how you got it smoothly.
FAQS on Samsung Voicemail Set up
How do I turn on voicemail on Android?
- Navigate from a Home screen to: Apps icon. Settings. Then, select “Language & input” or “Language & keyboard.”
- Tap from the on-screen keyboard. Gboard/Google Keyboard
- Select Preferences.
- Toggle the voice input key switch on or off.
What is the procedure for Turning off Voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy S10?
From a Home screen, select the following icons: Phone icon > Menu icon > Settings.
If the Phone icon is not visible, scroll up to show all apps and then press the Phone icon.
Select Voicemail from the drop-down menu.
If you are unable to be reached, select Call Settings > Voicemail.
To turn on or off Visual Voicemail, press and hold the Visual Voicemail switch.
If the option is not accessible, select Notifications.
Why is it that my voicemail does not work on Samsung?
Most of the time, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings will cure the issue; however, it is important to confirm that your voicemail number is appropriately configured before proceeding any further.
Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’ll be able to turn off your phone whenever you want.
There are, however, alternative means by which you can keep in touch.