How To Screenshot On Samsung a21? Taking a screenshot is the simplest way to share the content on your phone’s screen with someone else or save it for future use.
It could be a payment receipt or the highest score on a video game.
So, in this post, we’ll look at how to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
There are few popular methods for taking a screenshot on the Galaxy A21.
They are employing Hardware Keys as well as the Assistive Touch menu.
A scroll screenshot or long screenshot is an added benefit for capturing screenshots of multiple pages.
If you will continue reading, then you will learn more!
This guide is also applicable to Android 10.
The procedures are similar on most Android-powered devices, though there may be minor differences depending on the manufacturer.
If you have a Samsung smartphone, make sure to read the sections at the end of this guide.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is a new phone from Samsung.
This smartphone will have a better display, battery, and camera, as well as a more stylish design.
So let’s start with the phone’s design.
This phone has a 6.5-inch HD + punch-hole display, and when it comes to processors, it has Exynos’ latest Exynos 850 octa-core processor, which will improve your gaming experience.
When it comes to the camera of the Samsung Galaxy A21s, it has a Quad-camera setup on the back that includes an f/2.0 aperture 48-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel (ultrawide) camera, a 2-megapixel (macro lens), and a 2-megapixel (depth sensor) camera for depth.
There is also a single 13-megapixel front-facing camera for taking stunning selfies.
The battery is the most important component of any phone because the phone is useless without it.
So, let’s talk about the Samsung Galaxy A21s battery.
It has a 5000 mAh large battery, and you can expect a one-day battery backup with moderate usage.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specs in a Nutshell
|Display||PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display measuring 6.5 inches. It has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.|
|Processor||It is powered by a (2.0 GHz, octa-core) Exynos 850 (8 nm) processor.|
|Storage||32/64 GB of storage|
|Quad Rear Camera||48 MP+8 MP+2 MP+2 MP|
|Front Camera||Single-lens front-facing camera with a resolution of 13 MP|
|UI||Android 10.0 running on top of a single UI 2.|
|Sensors||Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass.|
7 Ways To Capture a Screenshot on Samsung a21
1. Screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A21s using the Hardware keys method
This is a common method for taking screenshots on any Samsung Galaxy smartphone running OneUI 2.0.
1. Navigate to the page you want to capture a screenshot of.
Make any necessary changes to the page in order to save the screenshot.
2. Quickly press and release the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
3. The screen will blink to indicate that a screenshot has been captured.
4. A toolbar will appear, from which you can directly share or edit the screenshot.
2. Using the Palm Swipe Features on the Samsung Galaxy A21s, Take a Screenshot
There is a Second Way to Capture Screenshots. On some phones, you can take a screenshot without even pressing a button; you just need to configure it.
1. To enable this feature, go to Settings->Advanced feature->Motions & Gestures.
Allow Palm swipe capture to be enabled.
2. You can now take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen of your phone.
3. To view your Screenshot, go to the gallery and select Recently added images.
3. Screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A21s with Assistive Touch
1. Activate the Assistive Touch menu first. Go to Settings, Accessibility, and then Interaction and Dexterity to do so. Enable the Assistant Menu on this page.
2. A floating Assistive Touch menu will appear on your screen. You can move it to any location on the screen that is convenient for you.
3. To capture a screenshot, go to the page you want to capture a screenshot of.
4. Select Assistive Touch Menu. Now, choose Screenshot. The screenshot will be saved.
4. Bixby-enabled smartphones
If your phone has a Bixby button, the power and volume buttons are in different locations.
- Hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time. Your screenshot will be saved after the screen flashes.
5. Using the Assistant Menu on the Samsung Galaxy A21s, take a screenshot.
- You must first go to Settings, and then to Accessibility>>Interaction and Dexterity.
- Following that, you must enable the Assistant menu.
6. How to Take a Long or Scroll Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A21s
To take a long or scroll screenshot, make sure the screenshot toolbar is enabled.
Go to Settings > Advanced features > Screenshots to do so.
If it is not already enabled, enable the screenshot toolbar. Now, in order to capture a scrolling screenshot,
Navigate to the page you want to capture a screenshot of.
Use any of the methods listed above to capture the screenshot.
A toolbar will appear. Select the down arrow icon. It will take a screenshot of the scroll.
Please keep in mind that if you take a screenshot on a page that does not have a second page, you will not be able to select the scroll screenshot option.
7. Phones that include an S Pen
Hold down the power and home buttons at the same time.
Your screenshot will be saved after the screen flashes.
8. Phones that include an S Pen
If you notice any unusual behavior on your Samsung smartphone, tablet, or wearable device, you can send us an error report or ask us a question in the Samsung Members app.
9. Using Your Voice, Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A21s
Today, all Android phones include Google Assistant, which allows you to take screenshots with a simple voice command.
“OK Google, take a screenshot,” which will capture a screenshot of whatever is on your screen.
You can also combine commands and say, “Ok Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook and Twitter.”
10. Using the Samsung Galaxy A21s Screenshot Application, take a screenshot of the screen.
If you want to take a screenshot with the application, I’ve found the best screenshot app for you.
Screenshot Easy is the name of this screenshot application, which allows you to take screenshots in a very simple manner.
Bonus: Screen recording on the Samsung Galaxy A21 can be accomplished. Let’s go over them one by one.
1. Screen Recording on the Samsung Galaxy A21 Using the Built-In Screen Recording
2. To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A21, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the notification panel’s quick toggle options.
3. Then, as shown in the screenshot above, long press on the Screen Recorder toggle function.
4. This will open the Screen recording settings page, where you can select the recording quality of 480p, 720p, or 1080p.
5. Select No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic from the Sound menu.
6. You can also change the size of the selfie video recording on the screen recording settings from Small to Large by dragging the slider.
7. When you’re finished configuring the screen recorder, toggle the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar.
A dialog box will appear for you to select your Sound Settings.
Select the sound source and press the “Start Recording” button. If the Screenshot toggle is not visible, move on to the next method.
8. The screen recording will begin, and you will see a countdown timer, a floating widget with a Pen tool with color to draw on the screen, and the option to display the Selfie front camera video on the screen.
9. To finish the recording, click the Stop icon on the right side of the floating widget.
10. The screen recording will be saved automatically in the Screen Recordings Folder on your Galaxy A21 Gallery App.
You can now share the recorded video on social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.
Please keep in mind: that the in-built screen recording option is not available on older Samsung devices.
As a result, we’ll need to download a third-party app to record your device’s screen.
Our Final Thoughts
Which method do you think you’d like to experiment with first?
If you have any questions about this article, please leave them in the comments section and I will gladly answer them.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive notifications when new posts are published. Please also share this article with your friends.
Frequently Ask Questions
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung A21 when I don't have access to the power button?
On Android, open Google Assistant and say “Take a screenshot” to take a screenshot without pressing the power button. It will immediately snap your screen and open the share sheet.
Is there another way to take a screenshot on a Samsung?
Taking screenshots is the same as it is on most other Android phones: press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously.
Hold them for about a half-second before releasing. It’s incredibly easy to take screenshots with one hand thanks to the button layout (volume on one side, power on the other).
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung without pressing the power button?
Palm swipe to capture is the feature, and all you have to do is place your palm on the left side of the screen and drag it to the right side.
The motion gesture is recognized, and a screenshot is taken and saved to your Galaxy device.
On Android, how do you take a screenshot?
- Create a screenshot
- Simultaneously press the Power and Volume down buttons.
- If that doesn’t work, hold down the Power button for a few seconds. Then select Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, visit your phone’s manufacturer’s support website for assistance.
What exactly is Samsung capturing?
When it came to deciding how to take screenshots on Android, Samsung went all out! Smart capture enables you to capture an entire web page rather than just what is visible on your screen.