Are you curious about How Big is Samsung Galaxy S10? With Samsung releasing so many stylish Galaxy phones in their flagship S10 lineup, it can be difficult to decide which one is best for you.
In contrast to previous years, which typically only had base models and plus editions, Samsung gave us four fantastic phones to choose from this year.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5g phones all share some superior features (read our previous article to learn more about everything they have in common) that other smartphones simply have not matched.
They do, however, have several differences that you should be aware of before making your next Samsung upgrade decision.
Let’s take a closer look at screen size, display, build, memory, storage, battery life, and, of course, Samsung’s groundbreaking cameras to get a better idea of which phone comes with what.
See Other Related Articles:
How Much Does a Samsung Galaxy s10 Cost? [Answered]
How to Screenshot On Samsung s10 (6 Solutions)
How to Hide Apps on Samsung s10? [Step-by-Step Guide]
How Big is Samsung Galaxy S10?
Here is the Screen Size of the S10. It has a standard 6.1-inch display that is curved and offers the best screen-to-phone ratio at the ideal size. The S10 is the Goldilocks of screens—just the right size, neither too big nor too small.
The Galaxy S10, Samsung’s flagship for 2019, combines powerful hardware with the new OneUI interface. This thin and light phone is powered by the powerful Snapdragon 855/Exynos 9820 chips and comes with plenty of memory for multitasking – a whopping 8GB, with 128 or 512GB options. The offset punch-hole 10MP selfie camera, capable of capturing stabilized 4K footage, distinguishes the Galaxy S10 from the previous generation like galaxy s7, Samsung Galaxy s8, Samsung Galaxy s10e, Samsung Galaxy s21 and even in different brands like p30 pro.
The camera is the only thing that detracts from the stunning 6.1-inch OLED display. The rear camera has three lenses: the standard 12MP, a 12MP telephoto, and a 16MP wide-angle lens, a first for the Galaxy S series. Prices for the S10 start at $899 in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, and Prism Blue wireless powershare.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is anything but standard. It’s the flagship model in the Samsung S10 series for a reason, and it’s packed with features that set it apart from the others. If you’re looking for a phone that’s powerful but not too big to handle, this could be the one wireless powershare.
- Screen Size: The Galaxy note Samsung S10 screen is just right, not too big or too small. It provides maximum screen-to-phone ratio at just the right size, with a standard size of 6.1 inches and a curved display.
- In most lighting conditions, a Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Display provides incredibly vibrant colors and detailed picture quality. Unlike the S10e, the S10 has a borderless curved display battery capacity. And the Infinity-O camera punch out, combined with innovative wallpaper, blends in with the front-facing camera. The S10 model is the first in the lineup to include an ultrasonic fingerprint reader in the display. This optical scanning technology is not only cutting-edge, but it’s also a pretty cool bragging point google pixel.
- The S10’s body is made of durable aluminum and features front and back glass panels. Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5 is used on the back panel, while Gorilla Glass 6 is used on the front fingerprint sensor. Corning claims that Gorilla Glass 6 is “the toughest cover glass available for consumer mobile devices…” This model, like the S10e, has a 3.5 mm headphone jack, so don’t worry if you haven’t ordered your Galaxy Budget yet.
- Camera: The S10 is a step up from the S10e, with a triple rear camera for even more photo fun. Aside from the primary 12 MP wide-angle camera with variable aperture, triple camera and the 16 MP ultra-wide, it also has a secondary 12 MP telephoto camera for long-distance shots. All of the other fantastic photo features, such as camera modes for food, pro shots, and portraits, as well as intelligent features for scene optimization and shot suggestions, are also included. There’s also a 10 MP camera in the front display. For professional-quality selfies, the front camera includes autofocus and live focus as standard.
- Memory and Storage: The base S10 model has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. However, if you take a lot of photos, you might want to consider the 8 GB / 512 GB model. Remember that there is an expandable memory slot where you can insert a micro SD card for up to 512 GB of additional storage.1
- Battery life: A 3400mAh battery sounds great, but what exactly does that imply? It means you’re less likely to lose power on your next road trip or run out of power in the middle of the day. The S10 provides all-day power with up to 35.83 hours of usage time and up to 13 days of standby time.
WHICH SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 MODEL IS THE BIGGEST?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, as you can see, is the largest phone in the Galaxy S10 family. It has a 6.4-inch AMOLED display and is the best choice for those who watch a lot of media on their phones. The foot print of the Galaxy S10 Plus is also quite large, measuring 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm.
Internally, the Galaxy S10+ has the most advanced specifications, hardware, and camera modules of the three Samsung Galaxy S10 phones. Samsung’s true flagship model was the Galaxy S10+. It was designed to compete directly with Apple’s iPhone XS Max, and it cost roughly the same when it was released.
WHAT IS THE SMALLEST GALAXY S10 MODEL?
The Samsung Galaxy S10e is the smallest model of the Samsung Galaxy S10. The Galaxy S10e is also one of the best small Android phones available like galaxy s7 – small Android phones, particularly good ones, are hard to come by. This is why many people were disappointed when Samsung failed to update it in 2020 or 2021.
The Galaxy S10e has a 5.8in OLED display and is very small – about the same size as Apple’s iPhone 12 Mini (OK, it’s slightly bigger than that phone, but not by much). The Galaxy S10e is difficult to beat if you want a small but powerful Android phone because of its Samsung Pay.
Similarly, a certified pre-owned Galaxy S10 costs $374.99. Again, this is a fantastic deal on a fantastic phone. Remember that all of Samsung’s Galaxy S10 phones will receive three years of Android updates. This means they’re completely future-proof, so if you’re looking for a great deal on a phone, the Galaxy S10 – any of them – is difficult to recommend.
CONCLUSION On Samsung Galaxy s10
I believe there is a compelling case for purchasing any of Samsung’s Galaxy S10 models. The main attraction is the price – all of the phones have been heavily discounted. And if you don’t mind purchasing a certified pre-owned model (which you shouldn’t; they work just as well as new), you could save even more money. A Galaxy S10 for less than $400 is incredible value.
Combine this with the fact that you can get a 5G variant of both the Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10 Plus, and you’re set for the next few years. Furthermore, as previously stated, all Galaxy S10 models are guaranteed three years of Android updates.
FAQs About S10
Is the S10 a big phone?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus’s 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display makes it the largest S phone screen to date, surpassing the 5.8-inch Galaxy S9 Plus and matching the Note 9 screen size. It’s also much better.
How big is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
6.4-inch. Screen: 6.1-inch / 6.4-inch “Dynamic AMOLED” display, Quad HD+ resolution in a 19:9 aspect ratio on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. Rear cameras: 12-megapixel (77-degree) wide angle lens, 12-megapixel (45-degree) telephoto lens, and ultrawide 16-megapixel (123-degree) lens.
How big is a Samsung A10?
6.2 inch. Hardware. The Samsung Galaxy A10 features a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V Display with a resolution of 720×1520. The phone itself is 155.6 X 75.6 X 7.9mm in size and weighs 168 g. It is powered by an Octa-core (2×1) processor.
What size is a Galaxy S20?
* Galaxy S20: The diagonal screen size is 6.2″ in the full rectangle and 6.1″ when the rounded corners are taken into account; the actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.