Are you looking for Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA Review? If you’re looking for a new Samsung TV but don’t want to settle for a standard LED display, Samsung’s The Frame TV might be worth considering.
There are many TVs available, but sometimes you want something that stands out from the crowd.
Samsung’s Frame TV is one example. You can be sure you’re getting something different with an aesthetic-led design and a form factor unlike the rest of the Samsung TV range – and with a QLED panel upgrade, it’s come a long way from its initial 2017 iteration as well.
But what exactly does The Frame TV do differently – and even if it looks good, is there a disadvantage that isn’t immediately apparent?
This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about Samsung’s The Frame TV, from the price and size to the panel technology that powers its display.
SAMSUNG QN65LS03TAFXZA – THE FRAME TV
The Samsung Qled tv Frame 2020 is a good TV for most applications. It provides good picture quality for the majority of content and an excellent gaming experience thanks to its low input lag and VRR support.
Its high contrast ratio makes it an excellent choice for viewing in low-light environments, and it gets bright enough to combat glare. Unfortunately, it has rather poor viewing angles, making it unsuitable if your seating arrangement necessitates viewing from the side of art mode/game mode of your Samsung Frame Tv.
- Exceptional contrast ratio.
- FreeSync support.
- Great motion handling.
- No local dimming.
- Poor viewing angles.
See Other Related Articles:
Is Samsung TV Better Than Vizio? [The Ultimate Comparison]
What Can Alexa Do With Samsung TV? [5 Things You Didn’t Know]
How To Adblock On Samsung TV? [4 Easy Steps]
SAMSUNG THE FRAME TV: WHAT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE?
While the 2018 The Frame model only came in three sizes – 43-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch – for 2020, that has been expanded to include a 49-inch size, as well as the massive 75-inch and miniscule 32-inch sizes. The 2021 iteration of tech support retains all but the 32-inch sizes, though a smaller version may be released later in the year in any art store.
Because of this wide range of options, The Frame TV is a television that can be tailored to your specific living situation. Do you want a massive screen to instill fear of God in your children? Or a tiny, adorable display that can fit on a shelf or be easily stored? The Frame TV can do everything like 100 color volume.
The small size is unusual for such a high-end set, as we usually expect inferior components in such small TVs. There is a drop in video resolution from 4K UHD to just Full HD (1080p), which you won’t notice on such a small screen.
According to James Parker, Head of TV Product Management at Samsung Electronics UK, “24 percent of people replace their TV for interior related reasons, and so The Frame in 32-inch fills the market void for a transferable TV that can fit in with any space regardless of size.”
Parker went on to say that the smaller size was chosen specifically to “seamlessly blend in with the bedroom decor” when compared to other, larger versions of the set. The 32-inch model, like the Samsung Sero TV, comes with a Mini One Connect Box for organizing its (relatively smaller) cables, as well as a “flexible lean-back stand so the Frame can be watched vertically or horizontally best buy.”
Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA Picture Quality
The quantum dot display and 4k resolution of the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA produce stunning image quality. Quantum HDR is the most important display feature, providing bright and colorful images with incredible clarity.
Furthermore, this TV has a motion rate of 240 Hz, which allows images to display smoothly on the screen, allowing you to enjoy action films, sports, and games. This TV’s superior UHD dimming technology will enhance your movie-watching experience.
Supreme UHD technology provides deeper blacks, which is especially useful when watching movies with the lights turned off. The colors on the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA are also impressive, thanks to Quantum colors and Q Color technology. We will give the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA review part of the picture quality 4.7/5 stars.
Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA Features
The Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA smart TV connects to the Internet and allows you to browse online content. The intelligent remote control enhances the surfing experience. You can use the Smart Hub to access or download many apps from the Samsung market, as well as stream movies, sports, and other content.
Another fantastic feature is the USB HID, which allows you to connect a keyboard and mouse to the TV and improve your browsing experience of multi view. Mirroring from cell phone to TV or mirroring from TV to cell phone allows you to share the screen of your smartphone with the TV. You can also make the TV safe for your family because it has V-chip technology for parental control.
The implementation of Bixby and compatibility with Google Assistant and Alexa is a new feature of this 2020 TV, which greatly simplifies interaction with the TV. This year, the hub features have been expanded so that you can control all of your smart devices through the TV and even receive on-screen notifications when the washing machine cycle is complete. We give the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA review part of the functions 5/5 of your lcd tv.
Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA Sound
The Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA includes three built-in speakers, each with a 10W power output. Unless you are too far away from the TV, the total output power of 20W is usually sufficient.
In this case, you should invest in external speakers to transform your living space into a home theater. You can use the multi-room link technology if you purchase external speakers. The sound is very clear, but this is dependent on the content or where you buy it from Samsung art store. We will give the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA review part of the sound 4/5 stars.
Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA Design
This is one of our favorite parts of the review because the design of a television is very important, and a beautiful television can also make your room beautiful. Consider the benefits of the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA design.
First, the frame is very thin, so there is no gap between the apple TV and the wall when you hang it. Second, there is only a single, nearly invisible connection cable. Even if you mount your TV on the wall, the room remains tidy.
Third, the color looks great and makes the TV work with any color scheme in your home. This year’s new design feature is the Ambient Mode +. This function imitates the wall behind the television. When the television is turned off, you hardly notice it’s there. We give the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA review part of the design 5/5 stars.
Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA Price
Top Samsung Frame TVs
- HANDPICKED BY AMAZON: They did the research so you don’t have to.
- ART MODE: Transform The Frame into a beautiful work of art when you're not watching TV with the built-in motion sensor
- ART STORE: Access over 1,400 new and classic works of art from world-class museums and galleries
- BILLION SHADES OF COLOR: Enjoy a color spectrum that stays true even in bright scenes with Quantum Dot 100% Color Volume
- CUSTOMIZABLE FRAME: Make The Frame your own with different bezel styles and color options that complement your space
- ART MODE: Enjoy your personal art exhibit when you’re not watching TV; Just switch on Art Mode; When the TV’s off, The Frame becomes a display of your art collection, thanks to the built-in motion sensor; Show...
- QLED 4K TV W/ 100% COLOR VOLUME: Bask in a billion shades of brilliant color at 100% Color Volume; Quantum Dot technology brings you a gorgeous picture by transforming light into vivid color that stays true for bold...
- ANTI-REFLECTION W/ MATTE DISPLAY: Now what's on your screen can look as good in the morning as it does at night with the lights on; Anti-Reflection and the Matte Display Film limits light distraction by reducing...
- SLIM-FIT WALL MOUNT INCLUDED: Hang The Frame flush against the wall to look like the real thing with the Slim Fit Wall Mount; Even more, limit the cable clutter to just One Invisible Connection cable that goes to...
- CUSTOMIZABLE BEZEL: Complement your style with the Customizable Bezel**** for The Frame; Pick the bezel type and color to fit you home décor, and simply snap it on; It’s magnetic making it easy to change when the...
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: Quantum dots produce over a billion shades of color that stay true-to-life even in bright scenes.
- ART MODE: The Frame transforms into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. Activate the built-in motion sensor so whenever you walk into the room, your TV displays one of your favorite selections.
- ART STORE: Buy individual pieces or subscribe to an ever-increasing library of established and emerging artists’ work.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FRAME: Elevate your space and make The Frame your own by enhancing it with a frame in black, white, beige or walnut.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic...
As of November 2020, our review price was $1497, which is a very good price considering the amazing picture quality and features. We will give the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA review part of the price 4/5 stars, especially with its picture quality.
SAMSUNG THE FRAME TV ACCESSORIES
There are a few accessories to consider when purchasing a Samsung The Frame TV, including the customizable bezels, which allow you to choose the color and design of the literal frame around the display, with more options than ever for the 2021 model. There are white, black, brown, beige, burgundy red, and clay beige options listed by Samsung, but there are also third-party options available.
A tripod TV stand is new for 2021 for those who do not want to wall-mount the set, which matches the Gallery Stand of the LG G1 OLED.
My Shelf, a wall-mounted display case for The Frame that appears to mimic the shape of the Serif’s casing, is also new for this year. It also allows for some flexibility in positioning the TV, whether off-center or in the center of the accessory.
CONCLUSION: SAMSUNG QN65LS03TAFXZA REVIEW
The Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA is one of the best televisions ever made. The Quantum HDR technology produces stunning image quality. The colors look great as well, thanks to quantum dot color technology.
The internet connection, USB HID and screen sharing technologies, Bixby and Google assistant compatibility, and Alexa compatibility are all features of the Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA.
The sound is loud and clear, but the quality of the content is also important. The design is excellent, and the new ambient mode technology is one of the year’s best features. The price is also reasonable. We hope you found our Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA review useful.
FAQs About Samsung QN65LS03TAFXZA
Is the Samsung Q80T worth buying?
The Samsung Q80T is an excellent all-around television. It’s ideal for watching movies or other content in low light due to its high contrast ratio, but it also works well in bright environments due to its high peak brightness and excellent reflection handling.
Is the Samsung frame good?
The Frame TV has truly excellent image quality, especially when compared to its predecessors. However, you’re paying a premium for the design rather than the absolute pinnacle of image and sound quality that a comparable price tag might get you elsewhere, even within Samsung’s non-Frame range.
Does Samsung the frame support 120Hz?
The Samsung The Frame TV is a good choice for gamers. It has an HDMI 2.1 port, which allows it to support 4k @ 120Hz gaming from a PC as well as variable refresh rate technology.