How to login to Disney Plus on Smart TV? Disney Plus is the go-to source for all things Star Wars, Marvel, and Mickey Mouse in the streaming world. It’s also the only place to watch Wandavision or The Mandalorian.
If you’ve recently purchased a Samsung TV, here’s how to get or download Disney Plus and log in to start watching. We’ll walk you through the simplest way to download the app, followed by the sign-in process like in Sony Smart Tv select.
Login to Disney Plus on Smart TV
To log in from your smart TV or game console, follow these steps:
Open the Disney+ app and tap Sign in. On a computer or mobile device, go to DisneyPlus.com/start. Enter the eight-digit code displayed on the television and select Continue. Enter your Disney+ credentials to begin streaming content.
See all the ways in the article.
VIDEO: How Do I Install Disney Plus On My Samsung TV
To get Disney Plus on most Samsung TVs from 2016 and later, press the Home button on your remote and then scroll down to the Apps option in the bottom toolbar.
Choose it, then use the search option to look for “Disney Plus.” Select Install by clicking the app’s icon.
HOW DO YOU GET DISNEY PLUS ON YOUR SAMSUNG TELEVISION?
- How To Get Disney Plus on Samsung TV ? (Revealed)
- How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working? (7 Easy Steps!)
The remote is the first thing you’ll need when you turn on your Samsung TV. Not your cable or satellite remote, but the one that came with your television. Once you have it and your TV is connected to the internet, proceed as follows:
- Using the Home button, navigate to your menu.
- Navigate to the bottom bar option labeled select Apps and select it.
- Enter Disney Plus in the search field.
- Navigate to the Disney Plus icon and click it. You will be asked to install it.
After you’ve download Disney Plus, you can add it to your home screen. If you use it frequently, it should be kept in your Recents tab for easy access in screen mirroring.
It should be noted that some sets use slightly different interfaces, so there may be differences in options and/or the process.
Unfortunately, the Disney Plus or Disney app isn’t available on Samsung TVs older than 2016, so you’ll have to rely on a Roku or Chromecast device.
How to login to Disney Plus on Smart TV? (5 Ways!)
VIDEO: How to sign in Disney plus from Smart TV
When you first access from download Disney Plus, you’ll be asked to sign in or sign up. If you still need to create an account, follow the on-screen instructions. If you already have an account, proceed as follows and also applicable on Smart tv:
- Enter the email address that is linked to your account.
- Enter your password here.
- Select your profile from the list and begin streaming.
HOW DO I ACCESS DISNEY PLUS?
1. Login to Disney Plus on Smart TV
Here are the steps to login to Disney+
- Launch the Disney+ application on your Smart TV.
- Choose Sign in.
- Instructions for registering will display on the screen.
- Enter the URL into your computer’s or mobile device’s browser.
- Enter the eight-digit code seen on your television.
- Enter your email address.
- Provide your password.
- You can now access Disney Plus on your television.
You can also use an eight-digit code on your mobile device to log in. Following the correct URL, you may be prompted to re-enter your email address and password, but you’ll be fine.
2. Login to Disney Plus On Samsung Smart TV
Here is how to login to to Disney+ on Samsung TV.
- Download Disney Plus with the Samsung TV’s in-built app screen.
- Enroll in Disney Plus and connect your television to a secure internet connection.
- On the Home Screen, select the ‘apps’ icon.
- Input “Disney+” in the box provided.
- Select the application and then click “Add to Home.”
- Your download has been completed. So, launch the application and enter your email and password to log in.
3. Login to Disney+ on Sony TV or Philips TV
Here are the steps to login to Disney Plus on Sony TV and Phillips TV.
- You must subscribe and register for Disney Plus.
- Ensure that your television is linked to a safe and quick internet connection.
- Launch Google Play on your Smart TV.
- Enter “Disney plus” in the search box and click “Enter” using your remote.
- You will be redirected to the Disney Plus app. Click on the “Install” option.
- Once the application is installed, go through the home screen to launch it on your television.
- Sign into your Disney Plus account with your personal information, email address, and password, and have fun!
4. Disney Plus Login on Roku TV
Here are the steps to login to Roku TV for Disney Plus
- To access the “channel shop,” you must press the “Home” button located on your Roku remote control. Select “Streaming channel” in the Channels store.
- There will be a “Search box” where “Disney Plus” must be entered.
- Choose the well-known Disney plus application from the search results and click “download.”
- Wait until the application has completely downloaded before launching it on your Roku streaming device.
- If you are already a subscriber to Disney Plus, you may use your credentials to log in. You always have the option of creating a Disney Plus account to begin your free trial.
5. Disney Plus Mobile Phone Login via Disneyplus.com/login
Here is the way to login to Disney+ by using your Phone.
- You must have downloaded and installed the Disney Plus program on your Smart TV.
- Launch the Disney+ application. Note the code and the URL, which is https://disneyplus.com/login.
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter Disneyplus.com/login or disneyplus.com/start in the search bar.
- Enter the Disney Plus code on the TV screen, then press “Continue” to proceed.
- Log in with your credentials to access your Disney Plus account.
- The Disneyplus.com input code screen will quickly refresh on your computer or smart TV, connecting your phone so you may log in to your Disney Plus account using it.
HOW TO INSTALL DISNEY PLUS ON AN OLD SAMSUNG SMART TV?
To begin, it is critical to understand that most Samsung TVs released in 2016 or later are Disney Plus compatible with smart hub.
This is because the Disney Plus app is not available on any Samsung TV models running the Tizen operating system.
It is incompatible with any models that use the Orsay OS or the built-in web browser. The list of Samsung smart TVs that can connect to Disney Plus is exhaustive in streaming services.
To get the best viewing experience possible, make sure you have a high-speed internet connection and that your smart TV’s operating system is up to date.
HOW DO YOU GET DISNEY PLUS ON YOUR SAMSUNG TV?
To install Disney Plus on your Samsung TV, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to and select the Apps option from your television’s home screen.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the apps screen with the included remote and select the search button. This button, which looks like a magnifying glass, can be accessed by selecting it.
- Enter “Disney+” into the virtual keyboard on the screen, and then press the Enter button when finished.
- Finally, the application will appear on the screen. Select the Install option from the menu to install Disney Plus on your Samsung TV.
If you search for the Disney Plus app and it does not appear, it is likely that your smart TV is incompatible with the streaming platform or that Disney Plus is not available in your region. Both of these possibilities are viable in google chrome.
HOW TO INSTALL DISNEY PLUS ON GAME CONSOLE?
You can still use your Samsung smart TV to access Disney Plus even if it is an older model that does not support the app in android tv.
You will, however, need to spend a little extra money to obtain an external device that is compatible with the program. Even so, this option is preferable to purchasing a completely new television when there is no immediate need for one in smart view.
You can watch Disney Plus on an older Samsung TV by connecting a streaming device, such as a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV (4th generation or later), or Chromecast. They will connect to your television via HDMI and allow you to access Disney Plus through the apps they provide.
If your game console is connected to your TV, you can use the Disney Plus programs for your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. This is true regardless of whether you have a PlayStation 4 or an Xbox One.
To connect Disney Plus to Chromecast for an older Samsung TV
To connect your Chromecast to an older Samsung TV, follow these steps:
- Connect your Chromecast to the HDMI port on your Samsung TV.
- Then, connect one end of the USB cable to the Chromecast and the other to a wall adapter.
- Plug in the wall adapter and turn on your Samsung TV.
- Select the same HDMI port where your Chromecast is plugged in with the TV remote.
- Set up the device by connecting your Chromecast and Smartphone/tablet to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Disney+ app on your device and sign in with your credentials.
- Tap the cast icon in the upper right corner to see a list of available casting devices.
- Choose your older Samsung TV from the list.
- Finally, select a video and press play to start watching Disney content.
If you have a Roku device, you can get Disney Plus through your app store, just like smart TVs.
Other Streaming Services to Try
The HBO app or website both provide access to this content. As an added bonus, HBO’s other streaming services, HBO Go, HBO Now, and HBO Max, also provide premium programming that members will love.
Despite its benefits, HBO Go does not permit downloading its content, which is a major setback for those who want to watch their favorite series when they have spare time. There are a number of offline video downloaders available that can be used in such a situation.
All the premium material from HBO Go and other services may be downloaded quickly and easily with the help of these effective downloaders.
Amazon Prime VIDEO
Amazon Prime Video, a streaming service provided by the well-known Amazon.com, Inc., boasts an incredible library of engaging and amusing content for its paying customers.
The fact that Amazon Prime Video requires a one-time payment for membership makes it an attractive option for those who want to save money.
FAQs on Disney Plus
How do I add a Disney Plus app to my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the search button (magnifying glass) in the top right corner of the apps screen using the directional buttons on your remote. Using the on-screen keyboard, type “Disney+,” then highlight and press Enter. If Disney+ appears, choose it and then choose Install.
Is Disney plus available on Samsung Smart TV?
Most Samsung Smart TVs released since 2017 are compatible with the Disney+ app. This app is available on Tizen-powered Samsung TVs but does not work on models with Orsay OS or built-in web browsers.
Why my Samsung TV doesn’t have Disney Plus?
The Disney+ app is only compatible with Samsung Smart TVs with HD video support that were released after 2016. If TV show does not support the Disney+ app, there are a number of compatible devices, including game consoles, that you can use instead.