I’m going to share with you how to program your Samsung remote.
It takes less than a minute and will save you the headache of trying to find the right buttons for your TV, DVD player, or another device.
Once you have learned these simple steps, you’ll be able to use your remote with any device.”
How to Program Samsung Remote
1. Press the “Setup” button on the back of your Samsung Remote.”
2. Select “Device List”. This will open up a list of all the devices that are compatible with this remote. If there is no device listed under one of those categories (TV, DVD Player) then press the “+ Device Search” button and search for what you want.”
3. You should see two empty fields labeled “Manufacturer Code
Codes for the Samsung TV’s Universal Remote
Many of us are experiencing difficulties with our original remote controls; however, rather than purchasing the original remote, many people are opting for universal remote controls, which are far less expensive than the original.
Because of the Samsung universal remote code, it is now much simpler to access television with the universal remote.
In the event that your universal remote requires a 3, 4, or 5 digit code, these program codes can be used with any universal remote.
Using these codes on your Samsung TV is a basic process.
Having to provide the locations on the universal Samsung remote codes only once would be advantageous.
Samsung’s remote purpose of knowing is as follows:
In order to use the Samsung remote codes, you must first look at the Samsung universal remote code list that is available online.
Starting from that point on, you’ll want to circle the codes, and this remote code is the key to running a wide range of the appliance in the most efficient manner possible.
To make use of this remote, you must first program it to control your Samsung television.
Learn To Set up a Samsung Television with the Use of a Universal Remote Control.
The process of programming a universal remote is just too simple, as if any baby could do it.
Among other things, the universal remote allows you to turn on your TV and adjust the volume, among other things.
Samsung TV remote codes are frequently used in a wide variety of remote controllers to allow users to access the full capabilities of their television.
It will successfully solve your Samsung remote codes from a distance just by determining what type of remote you have.
Following the discovery of the remote, you must navigate to the “Menu button” followed by “Menu” followed by “system” then “Device Manager.”
After that, you must line up the universal remote with your setup by following the on-screen instructions.
What is the best way to program my Samsung remote control?
You can program your Samsung remote control by pressing the Mode button or the necessary buttons on the remote control itself.
Some universal Samsung remotes include buttons for controlling cable boxes, DVD players, and other electronic devices, while others include a Mode button that activates a menu that allows you to select the appropriate device.
1. Turn off all electronic devices.
To begin, turn off the gadget you wish to operate.
After that, press the Mode button on the remote to switch the remote to a different device, such as a cable box, DVD player, or another device.
If your Samsung remote does not include a Mode button, seek for and push the button that corresponds to the device you are controlling.
2. Adjust the remote control
Set your remote control by pressing the Set button.
A little hole labeled Set may be present if your device does not have a dedicated set button.
Straighten a paper clip or a similar thin wire and insert it into the hole to activate the Set button on the remote control.
3. Enter the device code that was provided to you.
The three-digit code for your electronic device should be entered here.
To find the code if you don’t already have one, look in the device’s user handbook.
If all else fails, go to the manufacturer’s website and look for the code there.
After you’ve entered the code, press the Power button on the remote control to turn the device on.
The device should now be operational. If this is the case, look for alternative codes for the device.
How to program a Samsung television using another universal remote codes is as follows:
Check to see that the DTA is operational and that it has been correctly installed.
- Make certain that your remote can see the front of the Adapter during the setup process.
- Press and hold the PROG button on your Adapter’s remote until the LED on the remote goes on, then press and hold the INFO button on the remote.
- In order to indicate that the remote is now in pairing mode, a slow blinking LED will appear on the remote.
- With the keys on your remote, enter the three-digit number that displays on your television screen.
- If all of the numbers are entered correctly, your television will display the word “Success.
- Your television will display a message if the numbers are not entered correctly. Please accept my apologies for the error in the entry.
- You can try again by entering the code that was displayed.
The second method is as follows:
- For a few seconds, press and hold the “PROG” button.
- You will see a solid red light at the bottom of the screen.
- Release the “PROG” button and then press the “TV” key only once, without holding it down.
- Enter the Samsung TV code: 0101, and then check the Samsung 4 digit and 5 digit remote code list below to see if any of them work.
- After the proper code has been entered, the LED light will turn off automatically.
Samsung remote control codes with four digits are:
- 0019, 0618, 0644 , 0056
- 0060, 0587 , 0037, 0178
- 0030, 0556, 0009, 0702
- 0774, 0093, 0217, 0448
- 0747, 0482, 0370
- 0264, 0329, 0090, 0032
- 216, 0290, 0154, 0150
- 0092, 0072, 0179, 0208
- 0519, 0156, 0163, 0625
- 0226, 0812, 0817, 0821, 106
Programming a Universal Remote Control to work with a Samsung Soundbar
The Samsung Soundbar is controlled by the Universal Remote Control, which has been coded to function with it.
It is vital to become familiar with the operation of the Universal Remote Control before proceeding further.
Operation and programming of the Universal Remote Control for use with the Samsung Soundbar will be more straightforward for you.
- Turn on your Samsung soundbar if it isn’t already.
- Point the universal remote towards the Samsung soundbar that has to be programmed.
- Select “Menu” from the Universal Remote Control’s drop-down menu and then press the “Setting” button to proceed.
- Then navigate to the “Program remote” option. After that, select “Sound” or any other device you wish to use the universal remote control to control from your home.
- The technique results in the blinking of a tiny light four times in succession. After that, select any random code from the provided list and paste it in. If the code is successful, the light will turn off. If that doesn’t work, try a different code.
Configuring the Samsung Soundbar’s Remote Control Codes
Proceed to the next steps after completing the first stage of the process.
- Turn on your Samsung soundbar if it isn’t already.
- The “PROG” button on the Universal Remote Control should be selected and pressed. As a result, the little LED light will be enabled to operate.
- After that, select “Soundbar” from the drop-down menu.
- Make a note of the correct code and enter it in the appropriate slots
- If the code is correctly entered, the LED light will turn off.
The Universal Remote Control for the Samsung Soundbar Can Be Programed Without the Use of Codes
When you use a universal remote control to do an auto search, all of the codes are subjected to an automatic scan.
It goes through all of the codes one by one until it finds the one that will work on your remote to program the exact control.
The following are the actions to take in order to program the remote without the use of codes.
1. Turn on the smart device that you wish to be able to control from your computer.
2. Then switch on the remote and press the device button three times in succession for three seconds. This indicates that the remote control is ready to be programmed, as seen by the LED light turning on.
3. Direct the remote control towards the device and hit the CH+ and CH- buttons. It would begin to display an on/off indication on the remote control. To turn the device off after that, the “up” and “down” keys will need to be pressed down simultaneously.
4. Verify that the code is valid, and then press the power button on the device. The device should now be operational. Check the connection by adjusting the volume of the device to determine whether it is working or not.
5. The “device” button should be pressed in order to save the code that corresponds to that particular device. The LED light will blink twice to indicate that the code has been successfully stored.
Our Final Thoughts
It is one of the most convenient devices in the house to have a remote control.
Samsung TV remotes can get out of sync if the wrong buttons are unintentionally pressed, resulting in the remote being deprogrammed from the television.
It is not possible to operate the television with the remote control if the remote is out of sync with it.
It may be necessary to reconfigure your Samsung TV remote control in order to bring it back into sync with the television.
Frequently Ask Questions
What is the best way to reset my Samsung TV remote?
Remove the batteries from the remote and then press the Power button for 8 seconds to reset it.
After that, reinstall the batteries and attempt to use the remote control once more. If you need assistance with accessing the battery compartment, see the user handbook for guidance.
How can I re-program my remote control to control my television?
Start by turning on your television or any device that you wish to control.
Press and hold the respective DEVICE and POWER buttons on the remote control for a few seconds to activate the device.
Hold both buttons down until the power button illuminates, and then release both buttons.
Using the remote control to point at the TV or another device, press and hold the Power button on the remote for 2 seconds.
How can I connect my Samsung remote control to my television?
Generally speaking, the remote control sensor is positioned on the lower right-hand side of most Samsung televisions.
If not, it is directly in the center of the bottom row.
Afterwards, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds to complete the process again.
Your TV will begin to sync with the Smart Remote at this point.