How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV 
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV? Even though AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the release of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to link devices from different manufacturers and operating systems.
In most cases, if you have a Samsung Smart TV manufactured in 2018 or later, you can utilize AirPlay – check to see if your model is on this list.
Here is a quick solution to try first}.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV in Control Center?
- Swipe down from the iPhone’s top right to open the Control Center.
- Tap “Screen Mirroring” beside overlapping rectangles.
- Select your Samsung TV.
- Enter the Samsung TV passcode in the iPhone pop-up.
- Mirror your iPhone’s screen on your Samsung TV. iPhone videos should immediately be full-screen on your TV.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
An alternative method of achieving the same result is to connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using an HDMI connection. Here’s how to do the task.
Almost all modern technology includes a feature known as screen mirroring, which allows users to cast material from the display of one device to the display of another device.
AirPlay is the moniker for small screen mirroring on Apple devices, which can be referred to by a variety of other names.
Other Related Articles:
- Why is Screen Mirroring Not Working on my Samsung Tv
- Connect Airpods To Samsung TV [Solved]
- Why is My Samsung Tv so Dark?
VIDEO: MIRRORING IPHONE TO SAMSUNG TV
Here is a video on mirroring from your Iphone’s screen to a big screen TV
How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
Before you can utilize screen mirroring or AirPlay compatible devices on your Samsung TV, you must first ensure that the capability has been activated on the device.
1. Start by going to “Settings” and then selecting “General” on your television remote.
2. From the drop-down box, select “Apple AirPlay Settings.”
3. Select “AirPlay” and toggle it to the “On” position.
Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
If you want to know which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2, take a look at the following list:
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27″ and 32″ in 2021
- M7 Smart Monitor with a 32-inch display in 2021.
- QLED TVs in 8K and 4K resolution will be available in 2021.
TV with a frame in 2021 and TVs with crystal UHD resolution in 2021
- QLED TVs in 8K and 4K resolution will be available in 2020.
- TV with a Frame and Serif in 2020
- Premiere projectors and Crystal UHD televisions for 2020
- QLED TVs in 8K and 4K resolution will be available in 2019.
- 2019 TVs with frame, serif, and 4K UHD
- 2018 Frame TV (Frame Television)
- QLED 4K TVs are expected to be released in 2018.
- 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
- Smart Full HDTV N5300 (2018 model)
NOTE: Please keep in mind that Evolution kits will not include AirPlay 2 or Apple TV capability.
How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV free
There are various options available for mirroring the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV on the market. It is for this reason that finding the right one is tough.
Fortunately, you’ve arrived at the correct location.
Consequently, the following are the methods that you can employ to mirror your iOS device to your Samsung Smart Television.
How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
Apple AirPlay 2 allows for wireless streaming apps for media content from Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers.
It enables you to simply streaming content from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer.
Fortunately, it also allows you to stream media from your device to a Samsung TV that is compatible with it.
You can stream movies, music, television shows, and cast photographs directly from your iPhone to your television set.
Let’s have a look at how to utilize AirPlay 2 to reflect the screen of your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
Step 1: First and foremost, ensure that your iPhone and television are linked to the same WiFi network.
Step 2: On your iPhone, open the Photos app and select the movie or photo that you want to share with your friends.
Step 3: Next, select the Share icon, which is situated at the bottom left of the screen, and then select the AirPlay icon.
Step 4: Finally, select the target Samsung TV from the list of identified devices, and you’ll be able to stream your video or image to the TV from your computer or mobile device.
Screen mirroring feature can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
This is one of the more straightforward solutions, but you will need to purchase or obtain an Apple-specific adaptor for it to operate.
The Lightning Digital AV Adapter is available for purchase for approximately $49.00 and is compatible with the majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads.
Because it will be needed to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable available.
1. Connect the AV Adapter to your iPhone using the included cable.
2. The HDMI cable should be connected to the A/V Adapter. Upon closer inspection, you will notice a port on the adapter into which the HDMI cable must be plugged in.
3. The other end of the HDMI cable should be connected to the Samsung television.
4. On the Samsung TV, change the source to the HDMI input to which you attached the HDMI cable. You should now be able to see the screen of your iPhone reflected on your Samsung TV.
Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
In the event that you would prefer a wireless alternative for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV, there are several apps available to assist you.
Please keep in mind that in order to use any of these apps for screen mirroring features, both the Smart TVs and the iPhone must be linked to the same Wi-Fi network on the computer.
If your phone and television are connected to different networks, the apps will not work.
Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
The Samsung SmartView app is a free app that you can download to your phone and use to mirror your smartphone’s screen to your smart television. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Confirm that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Samsung SmartView application. After that, it will ask you to input the code that shows on the display of Samsung Smart TVs.
3. After you have entered the pin, the gadget should instantly connect to your television.
Samsung TV mirror with a built-in microphone
1. The Mirror app for Samsung TV can be used instead of the SmartView app if the latter’s performance is not satisfactory. You’ll have a little more flexibility with what you can mirror onto your Samsung TV if you use this $4.99 app.
2. Once your phone and television are both connected to the same network, the Mirror app will prompt you to choose which television you want to watch.
Choose the appropriate television from the drop-down option.
3. Select Mirror Samsung TV > Start Broadcasting from the menu bar.
The screen of your iPhone is then mirrored onto the screen of your Samsung Smart TV, with a timer indicating how long you have been mirroring the screen.
4. Return to the app and click Stop Broadcast when you’re finished mirroring your screen.
Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use the AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring feature to instantaneously project your smartphone’s screen to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process.
On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these steps.
Before proceeding, it is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or higher and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV.
Use of several VLANs, a VPN, or subnets is not recommended.
This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
Here’s the steps!
1. Open the Mirror for the Samsung TV application.
It will begin searching for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network once it detects them.
When the television is discovered, pick it.
2. You may be asked to “accept” the connection when using this app for the first time, depending on your Samsung TV model and how long it has been installed on your device.
Then, using your TV’s remote control, press the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
Click on the’ Start Mirroring’ button to begin mirroring on the presently selected TV.
3. To begin mirroring on your selected Samsung TV, select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and press ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin the process.
Our Final Thoughts on Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
There are various methods for mirroring your iPhone screen to a television or Mac computer. AirPlay is the quickest and most straightforward method of screen mirroring an iPhone to an Apple TV or Samsung TV.
Additionally, you may mirror an iPhone to a TV or a Mac by connecting it via hardwired connection apps like Roku, or Chromecast. And it works great. Whether you are a freelance writer, a marketer, or a speaker mirroring can easily be used by anyone.
FAQs mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV
Why won't my Samsung TV's screen mirror with my iPhone's?
Make sure your Apple device and Samsung TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network first. After that, turn on AirPlay on each device. If that doesn’t work, try turning off your Samsung TV’s firewall; if that doesn’t work either, you can try updating the operating system on your Samsung TV.
Without AirPlay, how can I mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV?
Get the AirBeamTV app now. Your screen will appear on your Samsung TV after you click “Start Broadcasting” without the use of Apple TV or AirPlay. You can still mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple TV. iPhone and iPad screens can be wirelessly cast using AirBeamTV.
Why is it that I can't screen mirror on my Samsung TV?
Restart your TV and electronic device before attempting to reconnect. Ensure that you click Allow when it appears on the TV. Try checking your devices for software updates as well. Reset the phone or tablet’s factory data if the issue doesn’t go away.