How Do I Get Music On My Samsung Phone?
When we get a new Samsung phone, we must remember to transfer everything from the old one. However, there is one more thing we will not forget to do because listening to music has become addictive.
When we’re alone or on our way to work, we’ll listen to music. Someone else may have different playlists for different emotions. Here, we’ll go over the top six methods for downloading music to your Samsung.
MUSIC IMPORT FROM COMPUTER TO SAMSUNG VIA USB
Transferring data from an Android phone to a computer via USB is a common and simple method.
- Connect your Samsung phone to your computer using the USB cable. On the notification panel, you should select ‘Connected as a media device.’
- When you open ‘This PC’ on your computer, you’ll notice that your Samsung Phone appears as a removable disk. When you double-click the disk, you’ll see a variety of folders such as Movies, Pictures, Music, and so on. You can copy >paste or drag and drop the target music from your local folder to your destination folder. (You can also create a new folder in your phone to save your new songs from the computer.) Also note that this is also applicable to Samsung galaxy s20, Samsung Galaxy s10, Samsung Galaxy s7, Samsung Galaxy s8, and Samsung Galaxy s9.
SELECTIVELY IMPORT MUSIC FROM COMPUTER TO SAMSUNG
If you want a powerful Android phone assistant to manage various data types for you, such as adding music folder from PC to phone, exporting photos from phone to PC, backing up phone apps on PC, editing phone contacts on PC, and so on. Syncios Android Manager, which is designed to make data management simple, never fails to surprise us. Let’s go through the steps:
- First and foremost, install Syncios Manager on your computer.
- By selecting ‘Mobile Manager’ from the Toolkit, you can launch Syncios Mobile Manager.
- Connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable. Please remember to turn on debugging mode on your Samsung. If your Samsung is still not detected by Syncios, check the following scenarios:
- There are only a few options visible. When you click on ‘Music,’ you will see the screenshot below. If you want to import songs from your computer to your Samsung, select the ‘Add’ option to open a smaller pop-up window. Select ‘Add Folder’ or ‘Add File’ as desired. (The ‘Add file’ option allows you to preview song details before transferring data.) Now, select your target folder from the list and press ‘Crtl+A’ to select all songs or select specific songs. Finally, press the ‘Open’ button to begin importing these songs.
IMPORT MUSIC FROM AN ANDROID DEVICE TO A SAMSUNG DEVICE WIRELESSLY
If you want to wirelessly transfer favorite songs from an old Android phone to a new Samsung, the Syncios App for Android can help. It allows us to transfer SMS, bookmarks, call logs, contacts, audio, photos, SD card photos, and videos between two Android phones with ease.
NOTE: It is a completely free app, but you must ensure the following two points:
- Both of your Android phone should install Syncios App
- Your phones should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- When you open the Syncios app on both of your phones, you should see something like this. Tap ‘Tool’ > ‘Exchange Assist Data Transfer’ to open a new page.
- Then, on your Samsung galaxy s20 Also , select ‘I am a receiver,’ while on the other Android phone, select ‘I am a sender.’
MUSIC IMPORT FROM IPHONE TO SAMSUNG
We’ve all heard about the difficulties in transferring data between iPhone and Android. Is there a tool that can assist us in solving it perfectly? Will it be difficult? Syncios Data Transfer has the simplest solution for you. You can transfer contacts, messages, videos, pictures, audio, and other data from an iOS device to a Samsung device without restriction.
- First and foremost, obtain and install Syncios Data Transfer.
- Open Syncios Data Transfer by selecting ‘Phone Transfer’ from the Syncios Toolkit interface.
- Connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- As can be seen, there are three distinct modules:
- Navigate to the Transfer module (the default module), as shown in the screenshot below.
- To proceed to the next step, click ‘Next.’ To transfer music, check the ‘Audio’ box and then click the ‘Next’ button to load the data (33 audio files in the screenshot). Then press ‘Next’ > ‘OK’ to begin data transfer.
SAMSUNG MUSIC IMPORT FROM ITUNES LIBRARY
Apple users use iTunes to manage and play music and videos. If the songs you want to transfer are in iTunes Library rather than on your iOS device, don’t close the program; the Restore module of Syncios Data Transfer can help you import music from iTunes Library to your Samsung mobile phone.
- Return to the main interface by clicking ‘Back.’ Then, navigate to the ‘Restore’ module. Syncios Backup, iTunes Backup, iCloud Backup, and iTunes Library are the four options. A pop-up window will appear after you select the iTunes Library option.
- Syncios will automatically detect and load music files from your iTunes Library onto your computer. To import music to Samsung galaxy note, select all songs and then click ‘OK’ > ‘Next’ > ‘OK’.
SAMSUNG MUSIC DOWNLOAD FROM STREAM MUSIC
There are some mainstream music platforms that music fans frequently use. But how do we download songs in a common format so that we can enjoy them offline on our iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, and other devices? AudiCable Audio Recorder can do this easily.
- AudiCable Audio Recorder can be downloaded and installed here.
- Install it on your computer. On the start-up page, there are some popular music platforms listed.
- To customize the basic parameters, such as Output format, Output quality, and Output folder, click the ‘Settings’ button on the top right.
- On the main interface, select ‘Spotify‘ and then ‘Sign in.’ To login, enter your account information. It works with both free and paid accounts.
- After logging in, search for and download the music/song of your choice. Then choose a song or a playlist to listen to. AudiCable will begin recording the music automatically.
- When the song has finished playing, return to the main window and select the ‘Recorded’ panel. The music you were just listening to is recorded and saved on your computer. You can now listen to music while not connected to the internet.
- To transfer the music to your Samsung mobile phone, follow the steps in Method 2.
You now understand how to download and import music to your Samsung smartphone. You can use Syncios Mobile Manager to import music from your computer to your Samsung, and Syncios Data Transfer to transfer music from your iPhone/iTunes library to your Samsung.
You can also use AudiCable Audio Recorder to download and convert Spotify music to a common format, then save it to your mobile phone.
FAQs On How Do I Get Music On My Samsung Phone
Does Samsung have a music app?
The basic, no-frills Samsung music app is still available, but it must be downloaded from the Play Store, as with the S7. Play Music is getting another year of exposure as the preferred music app on Samsung devices, the most successful Android manufacturer by far.
Is it necessary for me to pay for Samsung music?
Some music from the Galaxy note Apps store or the Google Play store may be free for a limited time or for an extended period of time. Because not all content is free and pricing may change, we cannot recommend any specific free music right now.
Where can I find music on Samsung?
The Samsung Music app can be downloaded from Google Play or the Galaxy note Apps store. The Samsung Music app supports audio formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC.
Which is the official music player of Samsung?
Google Play Music has been integrated into the Samsung Galaxy Music Player. However, if you still want to use the Samsung Music Player, you can get it from the Google Play Store or Samsung Galaxy Apps.