How to Increase Volume on Samsung Phone? You recently purchased a new Samsung Mobile Phone and you can be happy and satisfied with your decision.
However, there is one thing that has surprised you and for which you would like clarification: the phone volume appears to be excessively low.
Would you like to know if I can assist you in this matter? Yes, of course! In this tutorial, I will go over how to increase the volume on your Samsung phone using Android settings and applications.
Video: Increase Maximum Volume on Samsung Phone
HOW TO ADD VOLUME TO A SAMSUNG PHONE STEP BY STEP?
The first and quickest method for increasing the volume of a Samsung phone is to use the volume keys located on the device’s body.
The keys in question are located on the left side of the device, regardless of the Samsung mobile phone model used.
By default, pressing the corresponding keys will increase or decrease the volume. However, when a call is in progress, these keys can increase (and decrease) the volume of the microphone, and when watching a video or listening to music, they can increase (and decrease) the audio of the multimedia content reference.
When you press the volume control buttons, an adjustment bar appears. It visually displays the operation as well as the exact volume level. You can also increase the volume of the device by moving the indicator on the screen once it appears. Moving it to the left, on the other hand, reduces the volume.
Also, if your device is connected to auriculares with volume control keys (from the microphone during calls or from the multimedia content being played), you can do everything without having to put your hand on the phone.
In the case of the headphones that come with Samsung phones, there are volume control buttons on the wire: the one that increases the volume is marked with the capacitor positive (+) lead, while the one that decreases the volume is marked with the capacitor negative (-) lead.
From Samsung Settings
You can also adjust the Android settings to increase the volume of your Samsung-branded smartphone. To do so, take your device, unlock it, and then press the adjustments (the one with the gear) button in the Applications menu.
You can also access the device settings by calling Notification Center by swiping up and down the screen and pressing the gear icon at the top right of the menu that appears.
Touch the item Sounds and vibrations on the currently displayed screen. Go to the volume indicators in the adjustment bars: tone, multimedia, Notifications, and work to increase the ringtone volume, multimedia elements played, notifications received, and system sounds.
If you want to fine-tune your device’s volume even further, go to Settings> Sounds and vibrations> Advanced on Android and select Audio quality and effects.
On the subsequent screen, you can choose the type of equalization and customize it to your liking. Tap the advanced button to make even more detailed changes.
By scrolling across the screen, you can enable additional useful features to improve the phone’s sound quality and volume, such as recreating the surround effect or simulating the reverberation that occurs in a concert hall.
Please remember that some sound effects are only available when the headphones are plugged into the phone.
You can also find the option to Adapt Sound by scrolling back on the screen, which allows you to find the best audio to use during calls and music or video playback.
Note: The directions I’ve given you in this step regarding the items to be selected in the settings may differ slightly depending on the Android version on your Samsung device. I used a Samsung Galaxy S6 that had been upgraded to Android 7.0.
Note that the steps are only a little bit similar on Samsung Galaxy a52, Samsung Galaxy s20, Samsung Galaxy z fold, Samsung Galaxy s9, Samsung Galaxy s7, Samsung Galaxy s10, Samsung galaxy s22
APPLICATION TO INCREASE THE SAMSUNG PHONE’S VOLUME
As I mentioned at the start of the article, third-party applications can also be used to increase the volume of the Samsung phone. If this is of interest to you, continue reading; you’ll find the ones that, in my opinion, are the best in the category below.
If the equalization functions built into your Samsung phone do not meet your needs, would you like to try some useful alternative applications?
For this, I have listed (and explained) those that I believe are the most interesting below. Try them, and you will not be disappointed!
- Bass Booster is a free application that allows you to increase the volume on Android devices by utilizing bass equalization and proper audio distribution across channels. It has a simple interface that most people can understand.
- Music Volume Equalizer Bass Booster – the name says it all: this application allows you to increase and improve the volume of music heard on your mobile phone. It is compatible with Samsung’s native mobile phone reader, Poweramp, MixZing, and other similar applications. The presence of 5 frequency bands, 9 presets, a display, dedicated widgets, and the bass amplifier set it apart from other similar applications. It’s completely free.
Players of Media
Did you know that some of the most popular multimedia players for Android, and thus for devices bearing the Samsung brand, allow you to directly intervene in the phone’s volume and music equalization in relation to the Songs that reproduce?
If you’re interested, I’ve included some of the most well-known applications in the category and instructions for using them in this context in the list below.
- VLC is the Android equivalent of VideoLAN’s well-known open-source software. It is completely free and includes a useful equalizer that can be adjusted as needed. To access, download, and launch the app on your device, press the three vertical point buttons in the upper right corner of the main screen, select the item to equalize, and adjust the available settings as needed, using the frequency sliders and drop-down menus.
- n7player – another well-known free music player for Android (with in-app purchases starting at 0.87 cents to unlock additional features) with a practical and functional interface and a 10-band graphic equalizer. To use it, download and launch the application, play an audio file, press the musical note symbol bottom right, and the button top right, and use the controls and functions on the screen to increase and optimize the volume of the music being heard.
DEVICES FOR IMPROVED SAMSUNG PHONE VOLUME
The solutions described in the preceding lines have not convinced you in any way, so are you looking for an alternative system to increase the volume of your Samsung phone? As a result, I can’t help but recommend that you use an external speaker.
When connected to a mobile phone, these devices can significantly increase the audio level of the device’s internal speaker, yielding very satisfactory results in the vast majority of cases.
HOW DO I CHANGE THE VOLUME OF INDIVIDUAL APPS ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONE?
You can adjust the volume for specific apps on Windows PCs, but this is not possible on smartphones. Unless you own a Samsung Galaxy device and know where to look.
- The first step is to get Good Lock from the Galaxy Store. After installing it, open it and navigate to the “Family” tab. This is where you’ll find “Sound Assistant,” and you can download it by tapping the download icon.
- This will take you to the add-download on’s page in the Galaxy Store. To continue, tap “Install.”
- Return to Good Lock and launch “Sound Assistant.”
- “Individual App Volumes” should be selected.
- We’ll begin by adding the apps you want to control individually. In the bottom right corner, tap the floating plus button.
- Tap “Add” after selecting all of the apps you want to control.
- You can control the individual volumes from this screen, but we’ll need to dig a little deeper for easier access.
- Return to the Sound Assistant settings and click the “Customize Volume Panel” button.
- Switch to the “Expanded Panel” tab after tapping “Custom.”
- Finally, ensure that “App Volume” is selected. When the apps you selected earlier are active, this will add a slider to the volume menu.
That’s all there is to the setup; let’s get started. Press a volume key on your Samsung Galaxy device while one of the apps you chose is playing audio. To expand the volume controls, click the three-dot icon at the top
Conclusion: How To Increase Volume On Samsung Phone
In conclusion, there are a few easy ways to increase the volume of your Samsung phone. By using the Volume keys, adjusting the media volume, or enabling Dolby Atmos, you can ensure that your phone is loud enough for any situation.
How can I make my Samsung sound louder?
You may also connect headphones or speakers. Press the Volume Up button to unlock the device. You can use hardware keys, which are the buttons on the side of your Android phone, to increase the volume. The Volume Up button is usually located at the top of the left side.
Why is my Samsung phone’s volume so low?
During a call, press the Volume up button on the side of your phone, or test the sound from your device’s Settings menu. 1 Select “Settings,” then “Sounds and vibration.” 2 Select “Volume.” 3 Slide the volume bar to your preferred level for each type of sound.
Why isn’t my phone loud enough?
Some Android phones may not allow you to adjust the volume using the physical volume buttons during setup, but you can do so in the Sounds section of your settings app. To improve your phone’s audio settings, do the following: Navigate to your phone’s settings. Tap on Sounds.