Smartphone security features are essential these days. Samsung devices are well-known for their innovative design and robust security and data protection features. A screen lock is the most basic way to secure your device.
As you can see, Samsung has a strong defense system that allows you to prevent others from using your phone without your permission. If you have a Samsung phone, you can use a variety of lock types.
However, forgetting the screen lock becomes an annoyance. But don’t worry, we investigated how to remove passwords from Samsung phones and discovered four methods for unlocking Samsung phones.
HOW TO REMOVE PASSWORD FROM SAMSUNG PHONE IF PASSWORD IS FORGOTTEN?
When it comes to unlocking your Samsung phone, you have several options. These medium-level security options include a security pattern and a four-digit pin. You can increase security by using a long password or biometrics.
Fingerprint sensors and face unlock are the most common biometric unlock options on Samsung phones. The biometric screen unlocking option varies by the model of your android device manager.
Method 1: Using PassFab Android Unlocker, remove the PIN/Pattern/Password/Fingerprint from your Samsung phone (Most Efficient)
Without a password, the best way to remove your Samsung phone’s password is to use PassFab Android Unlocker, which is an easy-to-use software that guides the user by showing graphical instructions on the screen to remove your phone’s password with a high success rate. Furthermore, it can assist you in bypassing Samsung lock screen and the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on your Samsung phones.
- Install the software on your computer after downloading it.
- Start the tool and connect your Samsung phone via USB cable to your PC/Laptop.
- To proceed, select the “Remove Screen Lock” option.
- Start the process of removing the screen lock by pressing the Start button.
- The removal is now in progress, and you can see the status on the screen.
- After a few minutes, you should see the message “Screen Lock Successfully Removed!” Press Done to end the process of your smart lock.
Method 2: Using Google Find My Device, remove the password from your Samsung phone (Official)
To remove the sav50 password from your Samsung phone in this manner, you must first sign into your Google account on your phone and enable Location and Find My Device. You should also be familiar with your Google account and password.
Here are the detailed steps for removing the PIN from your Samsung phone:
- On your computer, type “Google Find My Device” and sign in to your Google account.
- Then locate your Samsung phone and select “Erase Device.”
- To confirm your operation, press the “Erase” button.
- Finally, after some time has passed, your Samsung password will be removed.
You can now configure your Samsung phone to require no password at all. By default, no password will be set after the data wipe. So that’s all there is to it. However, it is important to note that this method deletes all of your personal data from your phone. So, before you use this method to remove passwords from your Samsung Phone, make a backup of your device.
Way 3: Remove Password from Samsung Phone by Samsung Find My Mobile
Samsung The third method for removing passwords from Samsung phones is Find My Mobile. It is only available to activated Samsung phones. And you must enable Find My Mobile and Location on your phone, be signed into a Samsung account, and know the account and password.
If your phone meets the requirements, follow the steps below to remove the password:
- Look up Samsung. Log in to your Samsung account using Find My Mobile on your computer.
- Find the locked Samsung phone by clicking “Find My Mobile.”
- Tap “Unlock,” then “Unlock Again.”
- To confirm, enter your Samsung account password once more.
- Finally, you must wait some time. All screen locks will be removed after unlocking your Samsung phone.
HOW TO REMOVE A SAMSUNG PHONE PASSWORD IF YOU KNOW IT?
The solution mentioned above is applicable when you want to remove your phone’s password if you forgot it, but if you know your phone password and want to disable/turn off your lock screen password, you can do so by following the steps below:
Note: There may be minor differences between Android versions, but you can find them in Settings.
- Select Settings from your phone’s menu.
- Select the option to lock the screen.
- For Android (4.4 -5), “Lock Screen” may be found under the Personalization from Device tab.
- To find “Lock Screen” on Android 6 and higher, scroll down to the bottom.
- Select “Screen Lock type” (or Screen Lock). You’ll notice the password form you’re using. To continue, you must enter the password/PIN/Pattern or another type of screen lock that you have set.
- Then, tap “None” to turn off all of your screen locks.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: UNLOCK YOUR SAMSUNG PHONE WITH DR.FONE
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is a unique and capable unlocking solution for the Samsung Galaxy forgot password problem. It perfectly allows you to quickly unlock Samsung Galaxy passwords, PIN codes, and pattern codes. You can also recover text messages, contacts, photos, videos, documents, audio, and much more with the help of this program.
It is a simple and user-friendly software that can be used by both a professional and a novice. So, if you want to unlock your Samsung smartphone password, simply follow the steps below for a quick and effective solution using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android).
How Do You Use Dr.Fone To Unlock Your Samsung Smartphone?
Still confused about how to proceed? Follow these steps to unlock your Samsung:
- To begin, open the Dr.Fone app and select “Screen Unlock.” This exotic Android lock screen tool will assist you in removing all of your device’s passwords, pins, and pattern locks. Simply connect your device and press the Start button to start the process.
- Turn on your device’s Download Mode. Follow the simple instructions to enter Download Mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Power off your Samsung smartphone.
- Press the home button + the Volume down button + the power button simultaneously.
- Press the Volume up button to enter the download mode.
- Simply save the recovery package. When your device enters download mode, it will begin downloading the recovery package. You must wait until it is completely finished.
- Remove the lock screen from your Samsung device without losing any data. When the recovery download package is finished, your Samsung Galaxy will have no lock screen password. This procedure will not harm any data on your device. After completing this process, you will have complete control of your Samsung device without the need to enter any type of password or pattern lock.
UNLOCK SAMSUNG PHONE BY FACTORY RESET
It is common to forget the password for the screen lock. One of the most effective and quick ways to unlock your Samsung smartphone is to perform a hard reset.
Many methods exist to assist you in unlocking the passwords, patterns, and PIN codes on your Samsung smartphone. All you have to do is follow these simple steps to unlock your Samsung Galaxy device.
This method is for you if your smartphone is slow, freezing, or not responding properly, or if you can’t remember your phone’s password.
If you are having difficulty accessing your factory data, you can perform a quick factory reset on your Samsung smartphone.
Simply use one of the methods listed below to perform a quick factory reset on your device. However, this method will erase all of your data on the phone, so don’t try it if you don’t have backups of your important data.
This article explains how to recover a forgotten Samsung PIN, Pattern, or password. Previously, the use-case scenario was described, which described how a user can forget or be unable to remember its password on a Samsung device.
Later on, the PassFab Android Unlocker to recover forgotten password explanation teaches the user how to regain access to their smartphones.
FAQs : Remove Passwords From Samsung Phones
How do I remove the password from my Android phone?
Navigate to Settings. Select Lock Screen or Lock Screen and Security. Select Screen Lock Type. Disable all options in the Biometrics section.
Why can’t I turn off my lock screen?
If you are unable to remove the PIN setting from your device, it is possible that it is required by an administrator. You can disable administrator access by going to settings > security > device administration and unchecking the boxes next to the apps on the list.
What is the Samsung 8-digit unlock code?
Enter 00000000 (eight zeros), and the message Sim lock disabled with a check mark will appear; your phone is now unlocked for use with other carriers.