How to unlock a phone without password? There are numerous methods for learning how to unlock an Android phone without a password.
However, deciding which one is the best is a difficult task.
In this article, we will go over the various methods for unlocking unlock Android phone password without a passcode. In addition, we provide you with the best tool for quickly unlocking your device.
VIDEO: How To Unlock A Phone Without Password
Here is a short video on Unlocking Android Phones when you forget your Password.
8 METHODS TO UNLOCK ANDROID WITHOUT PASSWORD
How do I get into my Android phone if I’ve forgotten the password? Here are eight different methods that can assist you.
- Method 1. Unlocking an Android Phone Without a Password – 4ukey for Android unlock
- Method 2. Android Device Manager – How to Unlock an Android Phone Without a Password
- Method 3. Find My Mobile – How to Unlock an Android Phone Without a Password
- Method 4. How to Unlock an Android Phone with a Forgotten Pattern (Android 4.4 or Lower)
- Method 5. How to android Unlock an Android Phone Using ADB to Remove Password
- Method 6. How to Unlock an Android Phone Using Safe Mode to Remove a Third-Party Lock
- Method 7. Unlocking an Android Phone Without a Code – for Android 5.0-5.1
- Method 8. Unlocking an Android Phone Without a Code – Factory Reset
Method 1. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password – 4ukey for Android
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the best tool for learning how to unlock an Android phone without a code. The software is specifically designed to assist people in unlocking their device when they forget the passcode or become locked out of it in some other way. However, it will result in data loss on the device, so it is critical to have an Android backup.
The key features will give you a clear picture of how the tool works.
- Pattern, password, and fingerprint locks are easily unlocked by the software even to unlock iPhone.
- It supports a wide range of Android devices and operating systems.
- The unlock method is completely risk-free.
- It guarantees that your device will be accessible once again on finding my device app.
As you can see from the features, the software is extremely useful; you only need to download it to your computer. After installing the application, launch it and proceed as follows:
- Use a USB cable to connect your Android phone. To begin, select Remove Screen Lock from the main interface.
- To proceed with password removal, select the “Start” option. The device’s existing data will be erased if the password is removed. Continue with the process by clicking the “OK” button.
- Follow the steps below to enter your phone into recovery mode and reboot the system. The software will then successfully unlock your Android device.
As you can see, the software has a very simple and convenient process for removing your device’s passcode to screen unlock.
Method 2. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password – Android Device Manager
The Android device manager is the second best method for remotely unlocking an Android phone without a password. This service will automatically access and unlock if you’ve ever enabled it and used a Google Account on your mobile device.
- You must go to the Google Android Device Manager official website and sign in with your Google credentials.
- When you log in, you will be redirected to the device’s exact location on the map. When you click on the device name, you will be presented with three options.
- To remove the Android data recovery password, click the “Erase” button. The “Lock” option allows you to create a new password, but it does not allow you to bypass the password if you forget it.
You will then be able to unlock the device with no data remaining.
Method 3. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password – Find My Mobile
People who own Samsung phones will be relieved to learn that their phones have an additional feature called “Find My Mobile” that allows them to access their devices in such circumstances. You can easily and quickly learn how to unlock a locked Samsung Galaxy by following the steps below:
- First, go to the Samsung Find My Mobile website and sign in with your Samsung account.
- You will be directed to the home screen interface once you have logged in to your account. There are several options on the home screen. Choose the “Unlock Samsung phone” option from the list.
- Then, enter your Samsung account password to confirm the removal of the old screen lock. After a few moments, you should be able to unlock your phone without entering a password.
- The feature can assist any Samsung user in easily recovering their device password.
- The method is only applicable to Samsung devices that are network-connected.
- You must have an existing Samsung account and the Remote unlock option enabled.
Method 4. How to Unlock Android Phone – Forgot Pattern (Android 4.4 or Lower)
Before the rapid upgrade of Android versions, this was the most common method of unlocking Android devices. After a few failed attempts to enter the incorrect password, the screen displayed the Forgot pattern lock message.
And here’s how to use the “Forgot Pattern lock” method to unlock an Android phone:
- After a few unsuccessful password attempts, the Forgot pattern option will appear on the screen.
- Then you’ll be asked to select the method you want to use to unlock the device. Click the Next button after selecting the Enter Google account details option.
- Enter your primary account information, and you’ll be taken to a screen where you can create a new pattern. After you confirm the pattern, your device’s unlock pattern will be changed.
Method 5. How to Unlock Android Phone – Use ADB to Delete Password
If you have enabled USB debugging on your phone, you can use this method to learn how to delete your Android password. You must also connect your device to a computer using a USB cable.
Once the connection is established, proceed as follows:
- Launch Command Prompt and navigate to the ADB installation directory. Type ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key in the space and press the Enter key to execute it.
- This will temporarily delete the password file from your device. As a result, you must reset the password as soon as possible without a hard reset.
Method 6. How to Unlock Android Phone – Safe Mode to Bypass Third-party Lock
Safe Boot is another method for unlocking an Android phone without a password. It is also quite simple, but it only works if you use a password from a third-party app rather than the built-in security system.
- When the device prompts you to reboot to safe mode, press the power button and then tap on Ok.
- This will temporarily disable the third-party lock screen, allowing you to easily clear the app data or uninstall the app.
Method 7. How to Unlock Android Phone without Code – for Android 5.0-5.1
Users can also use this method to learn how to unlock a locked Android device without entering a passcode. However, keep in mind that it is quite complicated and time-consuming. You must crash the user interface in order to regain access to the home screen.
- From the android lock screen, press the Emergency button 10 times and the Asterisk button 10 times from the dialer. Copy the string and paste it as many times as you can in the same space. Finally, the device will stop you from pasting the string.
- Return to the lock screen and activate the camera. When the camera appears, open the notification panel and select Settings.
- You will be prompted to enter the password once more. Repeat until the screen crashes.
- When the device’s interface is operational, you will be automatically navigated to the home screen.
Method 8. How to Unlock Android Phone without Code – Factory Reset
The factory reset method is also quite effective when it comes to unlocking the device. This method works in all circumstances by erasing all data on your Android device.
Putting the device in factory reset mode differs depending on the brand and model, so check it out. Once you’ve activated the factory reset mode, proceed to the steps below to learn how to unlock an Android phone without a code:
- Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate the boot loader screen and the power button to select an option.
- Select Recovery Mode and then the “Wipe data/Factory Reset” option from the list.
- This will remove all existing data and settings from your device and allow you to use it normally again.
Hopefully, you now understand that, while there are several methods for unlocking an Android phone, the best method is to use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android Password Unlocker.
People can look for methods to unlock an Android phone without a password, but not all of them will work. But, thankfully, you have access to 4uKey for Android, which is secure, safe, and guarantees that the device will be accessible again.
FAQs About How To Unlock A Phone Without Password
How can I break my phone password without losing data?
Choose the device you want to unlock in the Android Device Manager interface > Click the Lock button > Enter a temporary password (no need to enter any recovery message) > Click the Lock button again. Step 3. If the process is successful, a confirmation window will appear with three buttons: Ring, Lock, and Erase.
What exactly is a master PIN code?
As the name implies, a Master PIN code grants master access to the lock. This means that the Master PIN code will always be able to unlock the paired igloohome smart lock.
How do I unlock my phone if I forgot my PIN 2020?
Simply enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen post, and a “Forgot Password” button will appear. Enter your Google account username and password by tapping the button (the one connected to your phone).