How to Transfer Photos from Samsung S9 to USB? [3 Easy Ways!]
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung S9 to USB? One of the best phones for taking photos is the Samsung Galaxy S9.
However, it becomes difficult to store photos, and if you take too many, you must store them somewhere else.
Otherwise, your phone’s storage will run out.
You can now use a portable storage device, such as a USB stick, to transfer photos directly to the stick.
Simply follow the steps outlined below to accomplish this.
The photos taken by the camera are clearer and more colorful thanks to the continuous optimization of Samsung camera components.
me time, photos are becoming larger and larger, requiring more storage space on the phone and leaving your Samsung storage insufficient.
To free up space, consider transferring photos to your computer, another phone, or an external memory device such as a flash drive.
A flash drive is a simple file-saving device that can be used to back up your photos, share photos with friends and family, or transfer photos from Samsung to another device.
Whatever your needs are, this guide can provide you with a great solution.
HOW DO I COPY PHOTOS FROM MY SAMSUNG S9 TO A USB STICK WITHOUT A COMPUTER?
To free up more storage space on your Samsung phone, all you need is a method to transfer photos from your phone to a USB/Flash Drive. So, DroidKit – Android Solution Toolkit, which can help you manage your data on your Android phone, including transferring photos from Samsung to a flash drive, is available. Don’t worry, all data is encrypted during the entire process.
To transfer photos from your Samsung S9 phone to a USB stick, follow these steps:
- Step 1: To begin, connect your Samsung S9 smartphone to the USB stick. You can accomplish this by using an OTG connector. You can also buy one at the store.
- Step 2: After connecting your phone and USB stick, check to see if they are properly connected. To check, navigate to Settings and then Storage.
- Step 3: You can now copy or cut any photo to transfer to your USB stick.
- Step 4: Finally, copy and paste the photo onto the USB stick.
HOW TO MOVE PHOTOS FROM SAMSUNG S9 TO USB STICK WITH COMPUTER?
It’s a simple procedure. To begin, simply connect the phone to the computer. The photo should then be copied or cut and pasted onto your computer. Following that, connect the USB stick to your computer and transfer the photo. You’re finished.
The Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy s10 has a single lens on the back of the phone, but Samsung has made numerous improvements in its effort to’reimagine’ the phone camera. A 12MP rear sensor with optical image stabilization is included, as are many of the other features we’ve come to expect from high-end Samsung smart switch devices like in your Galaxy s8, Samsung s7, Galaxy s10.
One of the most significant improvements is new dual-aperture technology, which allows the camera to automatically adjust the aperture depending on the scene you’re shooting, similar to how the human eye adapts to changing light. This article will show you how to transfer photos between your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ and your computer.
HOW TO SELECTIVELY TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM SAMSUNG TO FLASH DRIVE?
AnyDroid, a professional and useful Android data management tool, can assist you in transferring photos from Samsung to flash drive. No need to waste time searching for photo files in multiple folders when you can use AnyDroid to have the best solution on how to transfer photos from Samsung to flash drive with these features:
- After detecting AnyDroid, all of your photos on Samsung will be categorized based on their original folder. You can quickly locate the photos you require.
- You can transfer photos to the flash drive like a google drive selectively. You can preview the photos on AnyDroid and choose which ones to transfer.
- Aside from transferring photos from Samsung to flash drive, AnyDroid can also transfer photos from an Android device to a computer, from one Android device to another, and vice versa.
- AnyDroid allows you to manage all of your Android data, including photos, contacts, music, ringtones, messages, movies, calendars, and so on.
If you don’t have a USB cable or your Samsung phone isn’t recognized by your computer, you can use the AnyDroid app on your Samsung to wirelessly transfer photos from Samsung to flash drive.
Now, download AnyDroid, which is available for both Mac and PC, and follow the instructions below to learn how to transfer photos from Samsung to flash drive.
- Step 1: Start AnyDroid on your computer. Connect your Samsung via USB cable to your computer > Connect the flash drive to the computer > Select Device Manager and then Export Content.
- Step 2: Navigate to the folder on your flash drive and select the photos to transfer > Set the export path by clicking Settings > Select Photos from the Device Manager Mode menu.
- Step 3: Choose the photos you want to transfer > To transfer photos to your flash drive, press the To PC button.
CONCLUSION About Transferring Photos
As you can see in this guide, if you don’t know how to transfer photos from Samsung to flash drive, DroidKit can always be the one to help you solve the problem perfectly. You can use it at any time to manage your Android data, such as contacts, texts, music, and so on. Download it now and take advantage of your free trial!
Other than manual photo transfer, there are other useful options for transferring photos between Samsung Galaxy S9 and computer. That’s where Syncios Samsung Manager and Syncios Data Transfer come in! Begin backing up your Samsung photos now!
FAQs about How to Transfer Photos from Samsung S9 to USB
How do I copy photos to a USB flash drive?
Open the My Files app on your phone and select Images, Videos, or Audio. Long-press the photos you want to transfer in the Images folder. Tap Copy, then return to the My Files main screen and select USB storage. If you select Copy here, your photos will be copied to a USB flash drive.
Why aren’t my photos importing to my computer?
It is primarily due to hardware identification issues. There may also be issues with the connection, permission settings, or drivers. You can easily troubleshoot those issues by switching cables or making minor changes to the settings.
Is it possible to transfer photos from an Android phone to an external hard drive?
One advantage of Android smartphones is that they all support USB OTG. This means you can transfer photos directly from your Android smartphone to an external hard disk. You will need to connect the hard disk to your smartphone, which will require a USB OTG adapter.
Does the Samsung S9 support OTG?
As it happens, quite a bit. The adapter included with Samsung’s Galaxy S9 is a full-fledged USB OTG connector that can be used for a variety of fun things you may not have realized you could do. Here are a few of the coolest features that an OTG adapter enables.