Whether you have forgotten your password or purchased a used device that has not yet been unlocked, you may experience difficulties unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone.
Unfortunately, this means that you will be unable to make use of the equipment in question. However, you don’t have to be concerned about this issue because we offer the ideal options for you to apply.
Everything you need to know about how to unlock samsung s9 without a password will be covered in this article, so keep reading.
As a result, have a look at the five methods indicated below.
4 Ways To Clear Cache on Samsung s9
Different Ways on How to Unlock a Galaxy S9
1. Scanner for the Iris
Your irises are one-of-a-kind in terms of their form and pattern.
When you use these individual qualities of your eyes to lock your smartphone, you may be assured that your gadget is completely secure.
The information contained in your iris data can also be used for a variety of authentication reasons, including Samsung Pass (for account verification and web sign-in), Secure Folder, and Samsung Pay, among other features (depending on the region and service provider).
It is possible that the iris sensor is buried within a hole in the upper bezel of your phone.
Instructions for configuring the Iris Scanner on your Samsung Galaxy S9:
1. Navigate to Settings > Lock screen and security > Iris Scanner > Enable Iris Scanner.
Continue by pressing the CONTINUE button.
2. Before you can begin using Iris Scanner, you must first create a pattern, PIN, or password.
3. After you have picked your preferred screen lock, click CONTINUE > Tap CONFIRM to confirm your selection.
4. Please read the DISCLAIMER and then press OK to continue with the process.
5. You have the option of registering only one iris or continuing to register both irises by tapping on CONTINUE.
6. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the registration of your irises.
7. Success will be displayed on the screen once the iris registration process has been completed.
Instructions on how to make efficient use of the iris scanner will now be provided.
8. Your iris data has been successfully registered.
To finalize the configuration, press the DONE button.
Please keep in mind that the Galaxy S9 can only detect the irises of a single person.
Furthermore, if you utilize your irises as a screen lock mechanism, you will not be able to use them to unlock the screen when turning on the device after you have done so.
Instead, unlock the screen by entering the pattern, PIN, or password that you already registered.
Using the app, simply bring your phone up to your face and match your eyes with the twin circles on the screen to scan your irises.
If you’re wearing prescription glasses, sunglasses, color contact lenses, or circular contact lenses, the iris sensor may not recognize you properly.
Make a point of remembering your registered pattern, PIN, or password at all times.
In the event that your irises are not recognized, you will require them to re-register them.
You will be compelled to reset your phone if you do not have them.
2. Tenorshare 4uKey
Let’s have a look at how to utilize Tenorshare 4uKey for Android in more detail:
1. First, you must download Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to your computer, which is the first step in the process. This software can be installed on either a Mac or a Windows computer.
2. Connect your S9 to a computer through a USB cable.
Start it up and select the “Remove Screen Lock” feature from the main interface when it appears.
3. Confirm and begin unlocking your Samsung S9.
To begin unlocking your Samsung S9, select the “Start” option from the menu bar.
4. You will notice a message on your screen that states, “Removing the lock screen password will delete all data on the device.”
If you are satisfied that you want to proceed, you should press the “Yes” button.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android will begin erasing the lock screen from your Galaxy S9 as soon as you launch it.
It is worth noting that this process is completely automated.
5. You will need to put your Samsung Galaxy S9 into recovery mode after Tenorshare 4uKey for Android has successfully erased the lock pattern from it.
6. At this point, the application will remove the lock screen from your S9 on its own initiative.
After a few minutes, you will notice a message on the screen that reads, ” put your Samsung Galaxy S9 into recovery mode .”
Congrats! You now know how to use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9 without a password, which you can put to use right away.
Face Recognition is a type of facial recognition software that recognizes a person’s face.
When it comes to unlocking the screen of your Galaxy S9, face recognition is a very great feature. It’s a simple, quick, and painless approach.
3. Unlock Through Facial Recognition
For facial recognition to work, simply lift your phone to your face as if you were taking a selfie.
When using a camera, make sure the lens is clean and that you are in a well-lit environment.
Iris scan, pattern, PIN, and password are all more secure screen lock methods than face recognition, which is less safe than face recognition.
Someone who looks similar to you, such as a twin, can unlock your phone by entering your PIN code.
Please keep in mind that items such as glasses, caps, makeup, beards, and masks can interfere with the recognition process.
Instructions for configuring Face Recognition on your Samsung Galaxy S9:
1. Navigate to Settings > Lock screen and security > Face Recognition > Enable Face Recognition.
To proceed, use the CONTINUE button.
2. You must first create a pattern, PIN, or password before you can proceed with Face Recognition.
Following the configuration of your secure screen lock, select CONTINUE > re-enter the same security information > CONFIRM.
4. Be sure to read the DISCLAIMER and then follow the on-screen instructions.
5. You must maintain your location in the circle on the screen until the task is done. 6.
Following the registration of your face, you will be asked whether you would like to enable Face Lock.
7. Choose the face verification settings that you want to utilize in conjunction with face recognition. To conclude the setup procedure, select DONE from the drop-down menu.
The fingerprint sensor on the Galaxy S9 has been relocated beneath the rear camera, which is a more handy location that you can reach more easily and comfortably.
In the same way that your iris data may be used to validate your identity, your fingerprint credentials can also be used to verify your identity on Samsung Pass, Secure Folder, and Samsung Pay.
You have the option of registering up to four fingerprints in case you want to log in with more than one finger at a time.
Instructions for configuring Fingerprint Lock on the Galaxy S9:
1. Go to Settings > Lock screen and disable the lock screen.
Security > Fingerprint Scanner > Press the CONTINUE button to proceed.
2. Before you can use Fingerprint Lock, you must first create a pattern, PIN, or password for it.
Following the configuration of your secure screen lock, select CONTINUE > re-enter the password > CONFIRM.
4. Swipe your fingertip down over the fingerprint sensor to allow it to scan your whole fingerprint. 5.
5. Your fingerprint has been successfully registered. Then select ADD to add another fingerprint and DONE to start with the process.
5. To remotely unlock a Samsung S9, use the ‘Find My Mobile feature.
In the event that you choose to use the official solutions given by Samsung, the ‘Find My Mobile’ feature may be of assistance to you.
This approach tells you how to remotely unlock a Samsung Galaxy S9 that has been locked with a password. With this tool, there is no requirement that the S9 be present at the time of usage.
To make use of this functionality, you must complete the following steps:
1. Sign in using your Samsung account information.
2. To lock your screen, use the “Lock My Screen” option.
3. Your new PIN number is required in the first of these three fields:
4. To lock the screen, select the “Lock” option at the bottom of the screen.
5. Several minutes later, the lock screen password on your S9 would have been replaced with the new PIN.
6. Bypassing the Samsung S9’s password can be accomplished through the use of the Android Device Manager.
Another approved approach that you can rely on to learn how to unlock a Samsung S9 without a password is to use the Android Device Manager application.
The Android Device Manager on your Samsung S9 must have been enabled prior to the device is locked, which is an important distinction to make.
The following is a description of the solution:
1. On a computer or smartphone, go to www.google.com/android/devicemanager and follow the instructions.
2. To log into the platform, enter the credentials associated with your Google account. Check to see that the account that is logged in is the one that is associated with the S9.
3. The S9 you want to unlock should be selected in the ADM interface.
4. Now, select the “Lock” option from the drop-down menu.
You will be requested to enter a password after completing the form.
Skip through the portion with the recovery message and click “Lock” once more.
5. Now, select the “Lock” option from the drop-down menu.
You will be requested to enter a password after completing the form. Skip through the portion with the recovery message and click “Lock” once more.
6. Go to your Samsung Galaxy S9 and type in the new password to quickly unlock the phone.
Then, on your Samsung S9, navigate to the screen settings menu and disable the temporary password.
7. Use the ‘Custom Recovery’ method to unlock your Galaxy S9 if you have forgotten your password
The ‘Custom Recovery’ approach demonstrates how to gain access to a Samsung S9 without entering a password.
Although it should be mentioned that this particular method is sophisticated, it should only be used by persons who have a significant amount of experience and competence.
If you are ready to employ the ‘Custom Recovery’ approach, you should complete the steps outlined below:
1. Begin by downloading a zip file named “Pattern Password Disable” to your computer and extracting the contents.
Then, copy this file to the SD card of your smartphone and close it.
Insert the card into the S9’s slot. To put the phone into recovery mode, restart it after it has finished booting up.
2. You must now flash the card and restart your S9 to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed the steps above, the S9 will boot up without a lock screen displayed.
In some circumstances, it will be necessary to enter a password or make a gesture.
Simply choose a random gesture or password to log in with.
8. Remove the Samsung Password File from your computer (ADB Method)
With the ADB approach, you can delete the Samsung password file on your Galaxy S9 plus, which is the sixth solution for how to unlock Galaxy S9 plus without a password.
While this strategy is effective, it is also time-consuming and complicated.
To take advantage of this approach, do the following steps:
1. Connecting your Samsung S9 to your computer requires the use of a USB cable.
Open a command prompt in the ADB directory if you don’t already have one. You should enter the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” on the command prompt.
2. After that, press the “Enter” key to continue.
3. Restart your Samsung Galaxy S9 to get things going again.
When the phone is first powered on, the lock screen should have been removed.
Start using the device immediately, but remember to generate a new password, pattern, or PIN before rebooting it again to ensure that it is protected.
Our Final Thoughts
You now understand galaxy s9 unlock without entering any password.
So, if you don’t know or have forgotten your device’s password, you can use any of the ways listed above to unlock it.
Frequently Ask Questions
|How To Unlock Samsung S9 Free?||Samsung S9 unlock for free, follow these steps: |
1. Contact your network provider to inquire about their unlocking policy.
2. If eligible, they may provide you with an unlock code or guide you through the process.
3. Alternatively, you can use certain online services or community forums that offer free unlocking methods for Samsung S9. Always exercise caution and ensure the source is reliable.
Is it possible to unlock a Samsung S9?
When you acquire a Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ from T-Mobile or Metro PCS, you will be subjected to their specific SIM unlocking procedure.
T-Mobile and Metro PCS customers will be required to unlock their phones using a specific T-Mobile or Metro PCS software, which means you will not be able to use a regular SIM unlock code for the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+.
What features of the Samsung Galaxy S9 can be accessed using what method?
When it comes to unlocking the Galaxy S9 with biometrics, Samsung now offers four alternative options: facial recognition, iris scanning, fingerprint scanning, and Intelligent Scan, which is a combination of iris and face recognition.
How can I unlock my S9 if I don't have a password?
A hard reset is the only way to physically recover access to your Galaxy S9 if you’ve forgotten your password, pattern, or password.
A hard reset involves wiping all data from the device with the hardware keys while also removing any security locks that have been configured on the device.
I am Trevor Eason an entrepreneur, a designer, web developer, and software engineer currently living in Dallas, TX. My interests range from technology to photography. I am also interested in entrepreneurship, gaming, and basketball. I run my own Tech Win Reviews blog. Hope you will join me for all your Samsung and Tech Reviews and recommendations.