How to Find my Hotspot password on Samsung A52?
How to Find my Hotspot password on Samsung A52? If you have a Samsung A52 and are trying to figure out where the password to your mobile hotspot is stored, you’ve come to the perfect place.
Several options for doing so are outlined in this article. We’ll show you exactly what to do if you’ve lost your password or need to update it.
In this How to Guide, you will learn
How to Find, Change, Update your Samsung Galaxy A52 Hotspot password
- Turn on/off mobile hotspot
- View the network name and connected devices for a mobile hotspot
- Set up hotspot settings
- After this, you will be able to Find, Change, and Update your Hotspot.
Tips: Key Takeaway
1. On your Phone, Select Settings Icon
2. Tap Connections > Then Select Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
3. Tap Mobile Hotspot on/off
4. Hit Configure, Edit your Network Name and Password
5. Hit Save
When Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Mobile hotspot icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
Turn mobile hotspot on/off for Samsung A52
1. Use the downward swipe motion on the Notification bar, then click the Settings icon.
2. Tap Connections, then select Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
3. Tap the Mobile Hotspot switch.
Note: If Wi-Fi is enabled, you will be asked to choose OK.
View mobile hotspot network name & connected devices
4. On the Mobile Hotspot and Tethering screen, Tap Mobile Hotspot.
5. The Mobile Hotspot Network name and Connected devices will be displayed. Select.
Configure hotspot settings
6.. On the Mobile Hotspot screen, Tap Configure.
7. Edit the information as required, and then click Save when you’re done.
• NETWORK NAME: Edit the name of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• SECURITY: Edit the Security type of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• PASSWORD: Edit the Password of the Mobile Hotspot network.
When you made all the changes, Hit Save. Now you are done. Your hotspot is active now.
How To Find Hotspot Password On Samsung A51? and How To Find Hotspot Password On Samsung S21 Ultra & S21?
VIDEO: How to turn on Hotspot for Samsung Galaxy A52
Conclusion: Find my Hotspot password on Samsung A52
We hope that you have found this article helpful in finding your Hotspot password on Samsung A52. Follow the picture step-by-step guide or the video.
With patience and perseverance, you’ll be able to get the job done. And once you do, you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits of having a Hotspot password. Thanks for reading!
How do you change your Samsung hotspot password?
To change the password of a Samsung hotspot, go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering > Mobile Hotspot. Tap Password and enter a new password of at least 8 characters. The new password must be entered on the connecting device
How do I enable hotspot on my Samsung Galaxy S21?
To turn on the hotspot on a Samsung Galaxy S21, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings menu on your phone and tap on Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- Tap the switch next to Mobile Hotspot to turn it on.
- On the other device, search for and select your phone from the list of available Wi-Fi networks or scan the QR code displayed on your phone.
How can I obtain my s21 WIFI password?
To find the WiFi password for your Samsung S21, go to Settings > Connections > WiFi and select the network you’re currently connected to. From there, you can view the password by clicking on the network and entering it when prompted. If you need to change the default password, go to Settings > Mobile Hotspot and follow the instructions provided. If you have forgotten your WiFi password, you can try looking for it on a Windows PC that is already connected to your Wi-Fi network.