The easiest and quickest way to free up your device network is to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with code.
It does not interact or affect your system in any way, so that you do not lose your guarantee even after using our code.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by Code
To get your Samsung Galaxy note 3 sim unlock menu hack, you must give an IMEI number (15 digits unique number).
You may find it by calling *#06# as a telephone number and checking in your device’s phone settings.
Samsung network unlocking by code is the ideal solution for all Samsung devices.
Service Provided by Sim-Unlock
We have all of the Samsung Note 3 unlock codes:
NCK – Network unlock code used to remove simlock
Unfreeze/MCK – code for resetting a frozen phone (too many wrong code entered)
SPCK is the service provider code used to reset the second level of lock.
Depending on the information you have about your Galaxy Note 3, you may be able to use a service depending on its country or continent of origin.
You may use the following services with your Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Europe, the United States, Canada, South America, the United Kingdom, and Ireland are just a few examples.
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
How to Unlock a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Using a Network Unlock Code
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is very simple.
- Begin the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with an unaccepted SIM card (unaccepted meaning not the same as the one in which the gadget operates.)
- Special unock window should appear
– Samsung Galaxy Note 3 users can unlock their phone by entering the following codes Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm and message Sim network unlock pin
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided.
If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm, and NCK confirm (try a couple of times) if possible.
3.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now network unlocked and it’s a big step forward
Go to service https://sim-unlock.net/simlock/Samsung/Galaxy_Note_3/
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by Code Service
Service provided by Code2unlock
Unlock Samsung Note 3 to use a 100 percent safe and secure unlocking technique with another sim card or Gsm network.
Just choose your phone maker as Samsung, choose your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 network to which you are tied, enter your phone model number and image number.
Press *#06# on your dial pad to acquire your IMEI number or look at the sticker behind your phone battery.
Your IMEI number may be fifteen or 17 digits long but when placing your order, we just require the first 15 digits.
Then, click the unlock now option, check your order, fill in more information and pay for your item.
We shall email you unlock code in a specified typical processing time once you have placed your transaction successfully.
Please note that the time required for processing is average, sometimes on weekends, or while trying another database to receive the code.
Our Samsung manufacturer database provides all levels of coding
Network Unlock Code
Service Provider Code
Unlock any model of Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900A
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900V
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V
Click this link to go to the service https://www.codes2unlock.com/unlock/Samsung/Galaxy-Note-3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Unlocking Instructions
Once you get the unlock code from us, follow these steps
- Insert the non-accepted sim card and power on.
- The “Sim Network Unlock Pin” prompt appears on your phone.
- Press OK or Enter after entering the network unlock code.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now unlocked.
NOTE: If your Samsung phone displays “phone freeze” when you try to enter an unlock code, it means it’s in frozen mode. To unlock it, first enter the Defreeze Code, then the Network Unlock Code.
Why unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Codes2unlock.com
- With the same phone, you can easily switch between SIM cards.
- As more carriers begin to offer the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the resell value of your device will rise.
- When traveling abroad, use a local SIM card to avoid roaming charges.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 without leaving your house.
- There is no need to run any sophisticated program or jailbreak.
- Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 poses no danger of damage.
- No technical knowledge or experience is required.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will remain unlocked indefinitely, even after upgrades.
- Guaranteed to unlock without voiding your warranty.
Steps To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For Free
It’s been a unique trend from one of the mobile behemoths, Samsung, to create variables after every interval.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is another significant product from the corporation, and it is accessible from all major service providers.
If you need to transport your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 abroad, you will need to SIM Unlock it because it will be running on other carriers.
It has been discovered that the SIM card for the Note.
The market has all of the weaponry and tools needed to SIM Unlock Galaxy Note 3 on premium services. But here are a few simple procedures that will allow you to SIM unlock the Note 3 for free.
The method to Unlock Galaxy Note 3 is very simple to adhere to and requires very little effort to execute.
Follow the below steps and your Note 3 will be unlocked for free
- Navigate to the dialer area of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- In the keypad, enter the code #197328640#.
- To begin the technique, press the Menu Key.
- Then, press the Back button once more, followed by the Menu Key.
- Open your device’s key input.
- Enter ‘1’ and then hit OK.
- Press the Menu key once more, followed by the Back key.
- You will now see various options, and you must select ‘1′: UMTS.
- Tap ‘8’ to access the Phone Control.
- Later, select ‘6′ Network Lok.
- Tap Options, and then Perso SHA256 OFF.
- After that, press Menu and Back.
- COMMON is selected by pressing ‘6.’
- Tap ‘4′ NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ to begin.
Following the preceding procedures, a text prompt would appear: “Asterisk Pound One Nine Seven Three Two Eight Six Four Zero Pound.”
After the text is displayed, the Galaxy Note 3 will restart and return to normal mode.
If you are unable to utilize the menu hack to SIM Unlock your Galaxy Note 3, you may always contact your carrier provider to obtain the SIM Unlock Code for your handset.
The majority of carrier service providers provide the necessary information for free.
Check with your service provider to determine their specific needs. Please complete the steps outlined below after requesting the information:
- To find the IMEI number of your device, enter #06# or go to
- Make a mental note of the number.
- Please contact your service provider and request the SIM Unlock Code for your Galaxy Note 3.
- To obtain the lock code, provide them with your account details as well as the IMEI number of your Note 3.
- Following your request, the service provider will send you an email with the SIM Unlock Code for your phone.
- After removing your phone’s back panel, battery, and micro SIM card.
- Now, replace the micro SIM card with the one supplied by your service provider.
- When prompted, enter the SIM-Unlocked for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Unlock Code that you received from your service provider and enjoy your SIM-Unlocked for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 without factory reset?
If you have forgotten your lock screen password, follow the steps below.
- Enter an incorrect lock screen pattern five times (this shouldn’t be difficult if you don’t recall the proper one).
- Choose ‘Forgot Pattern’.
- You should now be able to input your backup PIN or Google account login.
- Enter your backup PIN or your Google login information.
- Your phone should be unlocked now.
You can also follow the Device Manager by Android instructions.
- Before attempting this, ensure that you have enabled Android Device Manager as a device administrator in the security settings.
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on a computer or other mobile device.
- Sign in using the same Google credentials you used on your locked phone.
- Select the device you want to unlock in the ADM interface (if it isn’t already selected).
- Choose ‘Lock’.
- Enter a temporary password in the resulting window. You are not required to enter a recovery message. Now, click ‘Lock’ once more.
- If it was successful, you should see a confirmation message with the buttons Ring, Lock, and Erase below the box.
- You should now see a password area on your phone, where you should input the temporary password. This should allow you to unlock your phone.
- Before you continue, go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
Disable your lock screen using custom recovery and “Pattern Password Disable”
- Download and save the pattern password disable ZIP file to an SD card on your computer.
- Place the SD card in your phone.
- Restart your phone in recovery mode.
- Install the ZIP file on your SD card.
- Without a locked screen, your phone should boot up. Don’t be alarmed if you see a password or gesture lock screen. Simply provide a random password or gesture to unlock your phone.
Samsung Note 3 Unlock Pin Code
To unlock the Samsung Note 3, follow these steps: Go to the device’s lock screen, enter an incorrect PIN code multiple times until the “Forgot PIN” or “Unlock via Google” option appears. Tap on the option and sign in with your Google account to reset your PIN code and regain access to your device.
How Samsung Galaxy Note 3 unlocked:
- Launch your smartphone’s dialer.
- Enter the following code : *#197328640#
- Press the Menu softkey.
- Press Back.
- Press Menu and then open the Key input.
- Enter 1, press OK.
- Press Menu and press Back again.
- Tap UMTS
- Tap Debug Screen
- Tap Phone Control
- Tap Network Lok
- Tap Options and then tap Perso SHA256 OFF
- Press Menu and Back.
- Press COMMON
- Tap NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
If the process was completed, the following text should appear: “Asterisk Pound One Nine Seven Three Two Eight Six Four Zero Pound.” The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will restart and boot into normal mode.
We will not be held liable if you brick your phone or it becomes unusable as a result of following this tutorial. As a result, this guide is intended for expert users only.
If the FREE SIM Unlock For Galaxy Note 3 approach described above does not work, you can always purchase an unlock code for samsung galaxy note 3.
You may find your Galaxy Note 3 IMEI Code by heading to Settings > About Device > Status, or by opening the Dial Pad and typing *#06#.
After you’ve determined your phone’s IMEI, go to DoctorSIM or CellUnlocker.net and purchase one of their unlock codes.
We’ve completed all of the stages for you; now it’s time to put the instruction to the test. If neither approach works, you can always call your carrier and request an unlock code. Some carriers will give it away for free.
I am Trevor Eason an entrepreneur, a designer, web developer, and software engineer currently living in Dallas, TX. My interests range from technology to photography. I am also interested in entrepreneurship, gaming, and basketball. I run my own Tech Win Reviews blog. Hope you will join me for all your Samsung and Tech Reviews and recommendations.