How to cast Android to TV?
How to cast Android to TV? Samsung is a well-known brand in the television industry.
The company manufactures a variety of televisions, including standard LCDs and smart TVs. People who want to cast their phone, tablet, or desktop to their Samsung TVs have arrived at the right place of screen mirroring’.
This article will show you how to cast any of your devices to your Samsung TV in a few simple steps.
How to cast Android to TV?
If you did not own a Samsung smart tv then Google Chromecast is the best option to cast(mirror) your device on TV via HDMI port.
Google has launched three generations of Chromecast and Chromecast Ultra that can stream up to 4K quality videos. The latest standard Chromecast 3 supports Full HD(1080p) Quality content.
Google Chromecast can be used on a TV that has an HDMI port.
The methods for casting your device to Samsung TV vary depending on the model of your TV and the type of device from which you want to cast. To cast your device to Samsung TV, follow the steps below.
See Other Related Articles:
Can I Get Apple Tv On My Samsung TV? [Answered]
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV Without Wifi (2 Simple Methods)
How to Fix Screen Mirroring Not Working on Android to Samsung TV? (Easy Step by Step)
HOW TO CAST ON SAMSUNG TV USING CHROMECAST?
If you don’t have a Samsung smart TV then this is the best option for you.
- Purchase Google Chromecast, one of the best and most affordable streaming sticks.
- Connect the power adaptor to Google Chromecast, and then plug the Chromecast into the HDMI port of your Samsung TV (almost every TV nowadays has an HDMI port).
- Join your Chromecast to your WiFi network. Check that all of your devices (phone, tablet, and desktop) are connected to the same WiFi network to screen mirror.
- Download the most recent Google Home app from the Play Store or the iOS App Store.
- After this, run the Google Home App on your respective device, and it will automatically begin to search for nearby Chromecast devices. When the Chromecast is discovered, click continue.
- You will now see a code on your TV cast and device; if both codes match, click “That’s my code” in the Chromecast App.
- The Google Chromecast is now ready to google cast. To view the content on TV, open any Chromecast-compatible app and tap on the cast button.
- Enjoy using this quick settings!
HOW TO CAST ON SAMSUNG TV USING SMARTTHINGS APP
Samsung TV’s that are manufactured from 2016 onwards are the best models to connect Android and iOS devices via the SmartThings App. Follow the easy steps below to cast your device on Samsung TV screen mirroring.
- Ascertain that your Samsung TV and your device are both connected to the same WiFi network.
- Download and install the SmartThings app from the Play Store or the App Store on your device.
- Launch the SmartThings app and select Add Samsung Device.
- Choose your TV from the list of available android device to which you can cast your device.
- Following that, you may notice a PIN on your fire TV screen cast android and enter it into your app.
- Now that you’ve selected Smart View, you can cast content from your device to your Samsung TV wireless display.
Here’s a simple guide on How To Connect SmartThings App To Samsung Smart Tv
CAST Android ON SAMSUNG TV USING THE SMART VIEW APP
- Install the Samsung Smart View App from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Ascertain that your device (phone, tablet, or desktop) and your Samsung TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
- When you launch the Samsung Smart View app, you’ll see a list of all the devices to which you can cast.
- Choose your television from the list. Following that, you may be prompted to allow connection or enter a PIN code.
- Now, choose the content you want to watch on TV.
STEPS TO CAST ON SAMSUNG TV USING QUICK CONNECT
Quick Connect is a screencasting feature available on Android phones running Marshmallow or lower.
- Ascertain that your Android phone and Samsung TV app are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Pull down the notification bar on your phone and tap on the Quick connect for search phone and scan for nearby devices.
- If you choose Quick Connect, click Enable Quick Connect.
- You should now see the “scan for nearby devices” button. Tap it and select your TV from the list of devices for screen sharing.
- Your device is now connected to your Samsung TV or android tv, and content from your device can be played on the TV.
CAST ON SAMSUNG TV VIA AIRPLAY
If you own an Apple device, AirPlay is the best way to cast content to your Samsung TV.
- Navigate to the Photos App on your Apple device.
- Choose the photo or video you want to cast to your Samsung TV, then tap the share icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Airplay, and all available devices will be displayed on your device’s screen.
- Choose the TV to which you want to cast your content.
- Now, if a code appears on the TV, you must enter it into your Apple device.
CAST MUSIC ON SAMSUNG TV VIA AIRPLAY
- Open your Apple device’s music player.
- Choose a song or any audio to play on your TV.
- To begin casting, tap on the Airplay icon and select your TV.
- Again, if a code appears on the TV, you must enter it into your Apple device.
I hope you are successful in casting your device content to your Samsung TV, and please let us know if you have any problems following the steps above. Stay tuned for more updates and how-to guides.
FAQs ABOUT CASTING
Why can’t I cast onto my Samsung TV?
If you’re trying to cast to your Samsung Smart TV using our mobile Android app, but the Android can’t “see” or connect to your Samsung TV, here are some common causes: Devices are not on the same WIFI network. Permissions have not been granted. The devices are obsolete.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Samsung TV?
Tap the Share icon in the bottom left after selecting the photo or video to share. Tap AirPlay, then the name of the TV or Smart Monitor to which you want to stream. A code may appear on the screen. To make the content appear, enter this code into your phone.
How do I cast to Smart TV without Chromecast?
You can cast an Android screen to a TV by using your TV remote to select the screen mirroring option. Your phone may show options like play to, cast, or screen mirroring.
Why isn’t my TV appearing on cast?
Check that you are using the most recent version of the Chromecast-enabled app. Examine the connection between your TV and the Wi-Fi network. Check that the device you’ll be casting to is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast. Check that the TV is set to the correct input (if applicable).