How To Get Disney Plus on Samsung TV
Following the introduction of Disney Plus in November 2019, the streaming service quickly gained popularity and received a great deal of positive feedback from fans.
The application allows users to watch their favorite cartoons, shows, movies, and a variety of other content.
It features a diverse selection of genres and films, including Avengers: Endgame, Avatar, The Lion King, and many others.
Disney Plus is available on a variety of devices, including Fire TV, Fire HD, Chromebook, Roku, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and any device running Windows 10. The Disney Plus program is available on Samsung TV, but many users are unable to access its services. If you are wondering how to obtain Disney Plus on Samsung TV, the following information can help you out.
Other Related Articles:
Are there any televisions that are compatible with Disney+?
On your TV’s remote control, press the Smart Hub or Home button to bring up the menu.
It is possible that your TV screen will look something like the following, which indicates that your TV is not capable of directly supporting the Disney+ application.
It is possible that you will be able to access the Disney+ app through a connected device instead.
If your TV’s display appears to be similar to the one seen below, the good news is that your Smart TV is capable of supporting Disney+ content.
Installing the Disney+ application is simple if you follow the given steps outlined below.
How to Get Disney Plus on Samsung TV?
As we all know that Disney Plus is not accessible on all Samsung smart TV models.
Customers with models made after 2016 can, however, access Disney Plus on Samsung TV by following the instructions outlined below:
Ascertain that your Samsung smart TV is linked to the internet.
For the greatest results, connect your TV to your router which has a fast internet connection.
1. Using your Samsung Smart TV remote, press the “Smart Hub” button.
2. Next, from the Smart TV Home Screen, select “Apps.”
3. Type in “Disney Plus” in the search field and pick the app.
4. Finally, select Install.
You will then be able to see the Disney+ apps in your list of Samsung Smart TV apps. Select it with your remote control if you wish to see a Disney+ movie or catch up on one of their TV episodes.
Downloading the Disney Plus App on My Samsung Smart TV: What Is the Process?
The following are the steps to download Disney+ on your Samsung Smart TV:
Examine the compatibility of your Samsung Smart TV (ones with Tizen OS or models from and after 2016 are compatible)
- Apps can be accessed from the Home screen.
- Type ‘Disney+’ into the search bar icon located on the left side of the screen.
- Install the Disney Plus app by selecting it from the list.
- To begin streaming, go to the Disney+ icon, log in, and start watching.
Keep in mind that you will require an active Disney+ subscription in order to stream content.
Disney Plus subscriptions are available on a monthly or annual basis through the official Disney Plus website.
How to get Disney Plus on older Samsung smart TV
If you possess an older Samsung smart TV that’s not compatible with the app, that doesn’t mean you still can’t enjoy Disney Plus on it.
However, you’ll have to pay a bit extra money to obtain an external device that supports the app.
Still, it beats having to buy a completely new TV when you don’t actually need one.
If you have an older Samsung TV and want to watch Disney Plus, you can connect a streaming device such as a Roku, and Amazon Fire TV, an Apple TV (4th generation or later), or a Chromecast.
They will connect to your television through HDMI and provide you with access to Disney Plus through their respective apps.
If you have a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One connected to your television, you can use the Disney Plus apps that are specifically designed for those gaming consoles.
How much does Disney Plus set you back per month?
Once you have Disney+ installed on your television, you will have access to a plethora of popular television shows and movies from the Marvel and Star Wars universes, among other things.
However, keep in mind that this is a subscription-based service, and you will be required to pay $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year in order to use it.
To subscribe to the service, you can either use the Disney Plus app on your television or go to the official Disney Plus website and sign up through your web browser.
How About Downloading Disney Plus To Different Types of Samsung Smart TV’S
What is the best way to get Disney Plus on my LG Smart TV?
To download Disney+ on your LG Smart TV, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Disney Plus is a subscription-based service.
- Navigate to the LG Content Store by selecting it from your Home screen.
- Then, in the upper right corner, click on the search icon and type in “Disney+.”
- To download the app, click on the “Install” button.
- To access Disney+, go to the home screen and click on “Disney+.”
- Sign up and have a good time!
NOTE: Before you begin, double-check that your LG television is compatible with Disney+. According to what we know, LG TVs running the web OS 3.0 operating system is compatible with Disney Plus. The application can be found in the LG Content Store.
What is the best way to get Disney Plus on my Sony Smart TV?
The following steps will walk you through the process of installing Disney+ on your Sony Smart TV:
- Consider subscribing to Disney+.
- Navigate to the Sony Select/App store on your device.
- By typing “Disney Plus” into the search field, you can find what you’re looking for.
- By selecting or highlighting the Disney+ app, you can install or download it.
- The Disney Plus app can now be accessed directly from the home screen.
- Log up with your username and password and begin streaming!
NOTE: Always double-check the device compatibility of your Sony Smart TV before using it. Sony Smart TVs built-in 2016 or later are generally considered to be in good working order due to the fact that their operating system is Android.
What is the best way to download the Disney Plus app on a Philips Smart Television?
Because the majority of Philips TVs are powered by Android software, you’ll need to download the Disney Plus app from the App Store in order to watch Disney Channel. It’s a simple process.
1. Become a member of Disney Plus.
2. Check to see if your television is linked to the internet.
3. On your home screen, find the Play Store icon and click on it.
4. In the search box, enter “Disney+” as a prefix.
5. Select the Disney Plus icon and follow the on-screen instructions. This will begin the process of downloading and installing the application.
You should see a Disney Plus symbol on your home screen when you return from step 6. It should be chosen
7. Log in and have a good time.
How can I get the Disney Plus app on my Panasonic Smart TV?
At this time, the Disney Plus app is not available for download on Panasonic Smart Televisions.
Specifically, Panasonic stated in a statement that it “understands the importance of supporting popular video-on-demand services, and we are continuously working to enable native compatibility on our televisions where possible.”
Panasonic consumers should expect the app to be available in the near future, although a specific date has not yet been announced.
You can, in the meanwhile, stream Disney Plus through a web browser, on a tablet, or on a Smart TV stick (see below).
How to Unblock Disney+ in a Country That Doesn’t Support It?
If the Disney+ app is blocking your ability to view the content, you should consider using a virtual private network (VPN).
Unfortunately, there is no built-in VPN application on Smart TVs at this time. This is why you must set up a VPN on your Smart TV using the Smart DNS approach in order to protect your privacy. You can watch Disney Plus on a Smart TV from any location by following these steps:
Activate MediaStreamer DNS using a virtual private network (VPN).
1. Install and activate a virtual private network (VPN) on your Windows or macOS device (ExpressVPN is the best working Disney Plus VPN in 2021).
2. Go to the ExpressVPN DNS Configuration page and sign in.
3. Register your IP address under the header, and then enable Automatic registration further down the page (see below).
4. In Step 4, go to the Setup page and copy down your MediaStreamer IP address.
5. It is now necessary to configure your LG or Samsung Smart TV with the DNS addresses that you received via email.
What Kind of Content Can I Find on Disney Plus?
Disney Plus has a plethora of movies and television shows to choose from. However, if you are unsure about where to begin, you can refer to the following lists for guidance:
The Best Television Shows
- Turner & Hooch are a married couple who have two children (July 2021 release)
- Using Loki WandaVision Falcon and the Winter Soldier as examples,
- High School Musical is a musical about high school students.
- The Simpsons are a family-friendly animated series.
- The Mandalorian is a fictional character created by author Robert Jordan.
- That’s a Raven thing to say.
- Marvel’s Runaways (also known as Marvel’s Runaway Brides)
- Disney Gravity FAILS to Impress the Audience
- Fraudulent (Premiered July 2021)
- Thor: Ragnarok (Thor Ragnarok)
- The Togo Lady and the Tramp is a story of a young woman who falls in love with a tramp.
- Jungle Cruises are available.
- Luca Raya and the Legend of the Last Dragon
- Mulan \sHamilton
Our Final Thoughts
Disney Plus is your one-stop-shop for anything related to Star Wars, Marvel, and Mickey Mouse, among other things.
If you really want to take things to the next level, you may put your favorite Disney entertainment to the big screen.
Hope you gained some knowledge from the videos you’ve just watched!
Frequently Ask Questions
What is causing Disney Plus to not appear on my Smart TV?
The fact that Disney+ is not showing up on your Smart TV could be due to a variety of factors.
In the first instance, determine whether or not your device is compatible with Disney Plus. If this is the case, then you should check your internet connection or install an app update.
Also, be sure you restart your device. You might also try removing and re-installing the Disney+ app to see if it makes a difference.
What is the best way to receive Disney Plus on my Smart TV?
Connect your Smart TV to the internet, and then search for Disney+ in the Google Play Store.
Installing the program is as simple as downloading it. To find the app icon, go back to your home screen and choose it. Start it up and sign in with your credentials.
What Smart TVs are compatible with Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is compatible with the majority of the most recent Smart TV models. To elaborate, Disney+ is typically supported by Smart TVs that were made between 2016 and the present day. Here are some examples of Smart TVs that are compatible with each other:
Sharp AQUOS and Sony Bravia are examples of Android television devices.
LG WebOS Smart TVs from 2016 or later with WebOS 3.0 are available for purchase.
Roku TV models from Hisense, Hitachi, JVC, Philips, Sanyo, and Sharp are all available.
TVs powered by the Tizen operating system from Samsung (Disney+ does not support Samsung TVs powered by the Orsay operating system).
What is the best way to stream Disney Plus on my television?
There are two ways to watch Disney+ on your television: via the internet or through a streaming service.
If you don’t have a Smart TV or an Android TV, you can use a Chromecast device to stream content.
2. Connect your iOS device to your Apple TV via Apple AirPlay to stream wirelessly to your Apple TV. Disney+