Do you want to know how to change Samsung phone language?
Follow the steps in the guide below to update, remove, and reapply your preferred language input on your Galaxy device.
HOW DO YOU MODIFY THE LANGUAGE ON YOUR SAMSUNG PHONE?
Changing the language on a Samsung Galaxy phone is simple.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Invoke General Management.
- Select Language.
- Select Add language.
- Choose a language from the drop-down menu.
- Choose from Keep current or Set as default.
- Repeat these steps to change the default language at any time > select the input language > Apply.
HOW DO I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE ON MY SAMSUNG PHONE?
You can switch between languages whenever you use your Samsung keyboard. Open the app into which you want to type, such as Messages.
The language abbreviations for each one you’ve installed are displayed in the space bar. To switch languages, press and hold the spacebar. To switch between languages, tap the globe icon next to the spacebar.
HOW TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE BACK TO ENGLISH ON A SAMSUNG PHONE?
To switch back to English, tap and hold the spacebar and select English. Go into Settings > General management > Language, input> Language, and tap English to change the default language. A checkmark will appear next to it.
HOW TO CHANGE THE REGION ON A SAMSUNG PHONE?
You can change your region once you’ve moved to a different country. To begin, you must delete your Samsung account. Then, in the new location, you must create a Samsung account. Finally, in order to access apps, you must change your region in the Google Play store.
Get Rid of Your Samsung Account
To delete your Samsung account, follow these steps.
- Go to Samsung’s website and select the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Sign in/Create Account is the option.
- Sign in by entering your username and password.
- Click on your profile picture. Choose My Account.
- Select My Account Information.
- Click the Manage Samsung Account button.
- Click the Delete Account button. Tick the box to indicate that you are aware of the terms. Select Delete.
- Then you can sign up for a new Samsung account of your samsung device.
Refresh Your Play Store Region
To change your Google Play Store region, follow these steps. Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Select the menu icon (three vertical lines).
- Choose Account.
- Under Country and profiles, select the country you’re in. (If you don’t see this option, you won’t be able to change it.)
- To add payment methods, follow the on-screen instructions.
HOW DO I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY A10?
If your Samsung Galaxy A10 is in a language other than the one you normally use, either because you bought it imported or second-hand, or because you accidentally changed your language and want to change it, follow these steps to change it.
- First, we go to the settings of the Samsung Galaxy A10, which is the cogwheel icon, which must be on the home screen or in the phone’s menu, which you can access by dragging your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen.
- We scroll down the screen and look for the “General management” section, which has the three horizontal lines icon, similar to a sound equalizer.
- The first section that appears is “Language and input,” which you can access by clicking on it. You can change the language of the texts displayed on the Samsung Galaxy A10 as well as the language of the keyboard from this section.
- The first section that appears is “Language setting,” which you can access by clicking on it. The installed language (s) on the Samsung Galaxy A10 will be displayed below.
- To add a new language to the Galaxy A10, press the + “Add language” button; a list of suggested languages will appear below the other languages.
- Look for the language in the list that appears; suggested languages will appear first, depending on the country you are in or the language that has already been defined. If you can’t find the language you want to add to the Samsung Galaxy A10, tap the three dots at the top right of the screen and select “All” to see the full list of available languages.
- Once you’ve chosen the language you want to install on your Samsung Galaxy A10, a list of options for selecting the region for that language will appear; select the appropriate region. You must first select the appropriate region to install the dictionary for your country or geographical area.
- To display the menus and dictionary of the Samsung Galaxy A10, a pop-up message will appear asking if you want to keep the current language as the default or if you want the new language to be the default.
- The list of languages installed in the Samsung Galaxy s10 or galaxy s5 will reappear, and the new language that you added should appear in this list, with an activated sign on the right if you have marked it as default. If you want to switch to another language that is already installed, click on the language’s name to make it the default.
HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH ON SAMSUNG PHONE?
What is the procedure for changing input on my Samsung phone? Go to Settings > General Management to open the General Management section. Tap Language and input to begin. Pick the language you want to use. 4 Tap on.
A new language can be added to the list of available languages. Choose the language you want to use as a second language. If you want, you can change your default language to your secondary language by selecting Set as default.
How Do I Change The Language On My Samsung Phone From Spanish To English?
- By opening the app, you can access the Settings app on an Android device.
- Tap “System.” to get to the system.
- Tap “Languages & input” to access the language and input fields.
- Tap “Languages.” to access languages.
- Simply select “Add a Language.”
- You can select the language you want to use by tapping on it.
How Do I Return My Phone’s Language To English?
- On your Android device, tap to access Settings.
- Select System Languages and enter your input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” go to Languages and type Languages.
- Tap Add a language to select the language you want to use.
- The language you specify will be displayed at the top.
How Do I Switch My Phone From Chinese To English?
The menu is accessible via the “A” icon at the bottom of the screen. By tapping the icon, you can access the language settings. By pressing the top menu, you can now change the language to English or another language.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE LANGUAGE ON SAMSUNG?
Tap the gear icon to open the System menu. Language and input are indicated by the Globe icon. To access the language menu, tap Languages (icon with multilingual characters). There is also the option to add a language.
CONCLUSION: Change Samsung Phone Language
You can change the language on your Android device if you want to use it on a daily basis. All you have to do is go to your Android device’s Settings app and select the language you want. Android devices support more than 100 languages, as well as regional variations.
Why is my phone set to a different language?
Navigate to “settings,” then “languages.” Select the languages you want to use. How do I change my phone’s mobile language? Tap Settings, then Languages and Input. Then, on Languages, choose the language you want.
Can I switch your language?
Navigate to the Search settings page on your Android phone or tablet. Select your language preferences. Google products’ language: This setting modifies the language of the Google interface, including messages and buttons displayed on your screen.
Why is Google in another language?
Open your Google Account to check the language of your Google Account. You’ll see the language you chose. The language switch did not work: If your Google Account does not correspond to the language you selected, clear your browser’s cache and cookies and try again.
I am Trevor Eason an entrepreneur, a designer, web developer, and software engineer currently living in Dallas, TX. My interests range from technology to photography. I am also interested in entrepreneurship, gaming, and basketball. I run my own Tech Win Reviews blog. Hope you will join me for all your Samsung and Tech Reviews and recommendations.