How To Download Pictures From Samsung Phone To Computer? [6 Easy Ways!]
How To Download Pictures From Samsung Phone To Computer?
So you’ve just returned from a trip, a concert, or a birthday party with your Samsung mobile device. You’ve amassed a large number of images on your device and want to transfer them to your computer, but you’re unable to transfer photos from Android file transfer to PC. What is the most efficient way to accomplish this?
This article will show you how to transfer photo data from your Samsung phone to your computer. As it turns out, you can use a variety of approaches. They can all transmit files of any type, not just images, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
USE A USB CABLE TO TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM A SAMSUNG DEVICE TO A COMPUTER.
We began with this strategy because it is the most basic and is most likely to work with any Samsung smartphone. After all, all mobile devices are charged via USB, and every current Windows PC has at least one USB port.
Here’s a simple method for transferring photos from Android to computer using a USB connection:
- Use a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer.
- The first time you do this, device drivers will automatically download and install on your PC. If your system requests your permission, grant it.
- When prompted, allow access to the device data on the Samsung device.
- When you open File Explorer and navigate to This PC, the Samsung device will be listed under Devices and drives. You can now access the device’s file contents, including all of its images, using File Explorer. Photos are typically saved in the DCIM folder on most devices.
USE BLUETOOTH TO TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM A SAMSUNG DEVICE TO A COMPUTER.
Although your Samsung smartphone is likely to support Bluetooth, this method requires the use of a Bluetooth-capable PC. Most laptop computers are appropriate, but some desktop computers are not. If you transfer data frequently, it’s worth the few dollars to avoid having to connect any cords.
Pull down from the top of your Samsung device’s screen twice to reveal the Quick Settings panel, then touch Bluetooth to enable it if it isn’t already. Touch to make your device visible when the Bluetooth dialogue box appears. Because of this, your PC will be able to locate and connect to it.
How do I transfer photos from my Android phone to my computer? Take the following steps:
- If Bluetooth isn’t already turned on, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices and turn it on.
- Choose your device from the list of visible Bluetooth devices and press the Pair button. If it isn’t visible, go to the top and select Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Both will require a numerical passcode. If they are the same, select Yes on Windows 10 and OK on your Samsung device.
- After connecting your devices, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth and then Receive files.
- Select all of the photographs you want to download using the My Files app on your Samsung mobile device. When sharing them, select Bluetooth as the method and your PC as the destination.
- When the file transfer request appears on the PC, click Finish.
EXTERNAL SD CARD PHOTO TRANSFER FROM SAMSUNG DEVICE TO COMPUTER
If your Samsung smartphone has a microSD card slot, using this method instead of a USB connection may be preferable. While some laptops have SD or microSD card readers, the majority do not. To switch pictures to the phone, follow the steps below.
Insert the external card into your device, then use an Android file explorer program to transfer all of your images to the card. Remove the card, insert it into the adapter, and it will appear on your PC as an external device under This PC.
Then, using the USB steps outlined above, you can copy photos from it.
SAMSUNG CLOUD DRIVE PHOTO TRANSFER FROM SAMSUNG DEVICE TO COMPUTER
Samsung includes a cloud storage service that functions similarly to Google Drive for google photos. If you have a new Samsung device, you most likely already have a basic Samsung Cloud Drive membership.
The free tier of Galaxy Cloud Drive offers 15GB of cloud storage for syncing images and other data to your PC. If this isn’t enough, you can upgrade to 50GB for $1 per month or 200GB for $3 per month.
How do you transfer photos from your phone to your computer? If your device is listed on the Samsung Cloud compatibility list, the Samsung Cloud Drive will be pre-installed (assuming you haven’t erased the original installation and replaced it with a custom ROM). Here’s how you can use it:
- Navigate to the photo on your Samsung mobile that you want to send to your computer. Choose the Share option.
- Choose Samsung Cloud Drive from the list of available applications.
- Make a separate folder for your files or photographs if desired, then click Done.
- If you have never used Samsung Cloud Drive before, you must create an account.
- Now navigate to the Samsung Cloud login page on your computer. If you enter your Samsung Cloud Drive credentials, you’ll find your file waiting for you.
SAMSUNG FLOW PHOTO TRANSFER FROM SAMSUNG DEVICE TO COMPUTER
Samsung Flow, formerly known as Samsung SideSync, connects your Samsung smartphone to your PC via your local Wi-Fi connection. Once you’ve established a connection, you can wirelessly transfer images (and other data) from your Samsung smartphone to your PC.
Even better, you can use your computer to control your Samsung device. Samsung Flow displays the screen of your Samsung device on your PC.
You can then use your phone to launch applications, swipe through images, check messages, and do anything else that you would normally do on a phone. It is most likely the most effective method for learning how to download pictures from a Samsung phone to a computer.
- Install the Samsung Flow app on both your phone and computer. Then, on your Samsung mobile device, launch Samsung Flow.
- Select your Samsung smartphone in the Samsung Flow app on your PC. Confirm the passkey connection on your Samsung device as well as your PC. After confirmation, Samsung Flow is now linked.
- From the three-dot menu symbol in the top right corner of the Samsung Flow app, select Settings.
- Select the Downloads Folder using Change. It is necessary; otherwise, file transfers will fail.
- Tap the Back arrow once more to return to the home screen.
- Select the Plus icon in the bottom-left corner. Select Picture from the drop-down menu, then navigate to the image you want to share.
TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM SAMSUNG DEVICE TO COMPUTER IN 1 CLICK
MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is a tool for transferring photos from Android to PC, regardless of the operating system version. Mobile phone data (photos, videos, messages, music, and apps) can be transferred to a PC. Connect both machines to the same computer and run the program’s instructions to accomplish this.
Even though data transfer between phones is Wondershare MobileTrans’s specialty, it isn’t its only capability. You can also create a complete clone of a device or backup all of your data, messages, and contacts to your PC.
We looked at a few different methods for transferring photos from Samsung phones to computers.
One of these processes will work best depending on how frequently you need to do this and how many download photos you want to move. See what else you can do with your smartphone by using Wondershare MobileTrans.
FAQs On How To Download Pictures From Samsung Phone To Computer?
How do I get photos off my Android phone and onto my computer?
Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. Tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification on your phone. Select File Transfer under “Use USB for.” On your computer, a file transfer window will appear.
How do I use a USB cord to transfer photos from my Samsung phone to my computer?
To complete the connection, connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. Tap the message that says “Charging this device via USB” on your phone. Choose File Transfer from the drop-down menu under “Use USB for.” On your computer’s screen, a file transfer window will appear.
Why aren’t my photos being imported to my computer?
In many cases, rebooting your devices is a viable option. Many minor issues can be resolved by rebooting your mobile devices and PC operating systems. When you can’t import pictures, you can try restarting your devices.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my computer?
Navigate to the Menu on your phone, then to Settings -> Wireless and network -> USB Settings, and then to Connect storage to PC. 3. Connect the cable to the phone and computer, and the Android logo will say USB connected. The device will then be detected by your computer.