How To Block Calls On Samsung S7 Edge? Comprehensive Guide!
On the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you can immediately block calls from unknown callers. This feature is handy since it prevents you from receiving calls from unknown callers.
Phone calls are typically the most obtrusive among the texts, emails, and other notifications you receive on your phone. This is why undesirable phone calls can often make us angry. Fortunately for Samsung S7 owners, they are simple to block.
HOW CAN I BAN CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES FROM A SPECIFIC NUMBER ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE?
This section will explain how to ban someone from calling or texting you.
1. BLOCK A PHONE NUMBER
Follow these steps to block a number on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge:
- Using your smartphone’s menu, select “Contacts.”
- Choose the contact that you wish to block. Tap the three dots, followed by “Add to rejection list.”
- No longer will you receive calls from this person. Yet, the individual may always reach you via Text.
- This method does not divert the call to the mailbox but instead sends a busy signal to the contact when they attempt to call you.
If this technique fails, you can still download a free program from the Apple App Store.
2. FORWARDING BLOCKED CALLS TO THE MAILBOX
If you still want to know if the blocked contact attempted to reach you, you may forward the call to your inbox. Downloading and utilizing a specific software from the Play Store is the simplest method for redirecting prohibited calls to voicemail.
We propose YouMail and PrivacyStar for your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Instead, you can adhere to the procedures below.
Enter *21# on the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge’s keypad to redirect all incoming calls to the mailbox. Type #21# to disable the function.
To redirect someone, you must search for your contacts. Then, select the three points. Afterward, you must activate the “All calls to the mailbox” option.
Looking for Solutions and fixes for s7? Here are some more topics to check. Retrieve Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S7 and Backup Samsung s7 to Pc
3. BLOCK ALL INCOMING CALLS
You can immediately block numerous calls by following the steps below.
- View the device’s settings. Hit the “Calls” link.
- Tap “Additional Options” > “Call Restrictions” afterward.
- You can now select from many alternatives. For instance, if you do not wish to receive international calls, you can enable this option by clicking on it. You can similarly automatically reject all incoming calls.
4. AUTO REJECT LIST
You can create an automatically deny list if you wish to reject many calls quickly.
- Go to “Settings,” “Call settings,” and “Reject call.”
- Now you can input a phone number or choose a contact.
SMS BLOCKING ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE
If you no longer wish to receive SMS from a specific contact, you can block all SMS from that contact.
- Go to your phone’s menu to “Messages.” Click the contact whose text messages you no longer wish to receive in the list of discussions. Hold for a few seconds until an option appears on the screen.
- Hit the “Add to spam” button.
To establish a list of spam numbers on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, you must perform the steps below:
- Click on the three points below and then “Settings” in the “Messages” menu.
- Access the “Spam Settings” section. If you still need to activate this option, clicking this button will do so.
- After that, press “Add to spam numbers.” You can redial a previous phone number or choose a contact.
HOW TO STOP ALL ANONYMOUS GALAXY S7 CALLS?
Samsung provides the option to ban all incoming calls from unknown numbers. So regardless of whether it’s telemarketers or a misdialed number, you won’t be bothered by irrelevant calls.
- Start the Phone application from the Home screen or app drawer.
- Click More. It is located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Call Filtering.
- Choose a Block list.
- Press the On/Off button.
“CALL BLOCKING” FEATURE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE
Call Barring (CB) is an optional feature that allows the subscriber to block incoming (outgoing) or outgoing calls to their line (subscriber number).
The call-blocking service group comprises five services, all likely available on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. A mobile subscriber can be registered or removed from these services separately.
Call blocking allows the user to prevent both incoming and outgoing calls. Users can select the restricted service using “Man Machine Interface Service Codes” (MMI Service Codes).
It can, for instance, prohibit inbound SMS messages with a specified code from its supplier. This could be an excellent method for blocking incoming SMS messages on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
BIC-ROAMING ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE
The BIC-Roam service enables customers to block all incoming calls while roaming abroad. Hence, if BIC-Roam is on and the mobile subscriber is roaming outside the Mobile Network, the network will not let any incoming calls reach the mobile subscriber.
This may be accessible on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge; however, you must contact your service provider to confirm. If the subscriber does not wish to accept incoming calls when traveling, they may elect to use the BIC-Roam service, thereby decreasing roaming fees.
It is important to note that numbers and contacts can be unlocked at anytime. As you can see, blocking calls on Android is simple. This article has helped prevent unwanted calls and texts on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I restrict incoming calls to approved contacts only?
Tap Privacy & security within “Phone Settings.” Next, tap Change contact settings under “Spam and contact settings.” Turn it On or off, and only receive calls and texts from your phone contacts. If you have not enabled contact synchronization, please do so.
How do I end a call without blocking it?
To do so:
- Launch the app on your phone and hit the menu overflow button (three dots) in the upper right corner of the display (generally, for Android devices, for other devices, it is different).
- Press the settings icon and select Calls.
- Under the call’s menu, select the ‘call blocking’ option.
Why is a blocked number still able to call me?
On Android, blocking a number using the Phone app, Contacts, or Settings only affects standard calls and messages. The blocked number can still contact you via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, and other apps. You must block the individual separately on each app.